Chad Reed's 2014 Kawasaki

Post about creating and skinning models here
Cummings55
Team: RFORCE8

Re: Chad Reed's 2014 Kawasaki

Post by Cummings55 »

I hate seeing the people constantly bash Andy and all the rest of the creators for the Kawi just because they don't have a template. Id say 50% of this community has no clue how to even use a template. Yeah you may be upset that you cant make your own "skin" for the bike, but look what the bike itself has done for the community. Other than piss people off lol. I think its one of the best looking bikes out there. I have never modeled a piece of anything in my life, but I sure as hell know that it isn't easy. Im not even one of the well known, well respected, creators in the community, and I can say that seeing people make dumb comments like, "Fuk u andy its a game release da temp" Pisses me off. They have no idea how much effort was put in to it. Hell Im not even asking for the template, I just want the bike put on it and sent back to me. And I will be more than happy.
Andy_Hack
Team: SplitFire

Post by Andy_Hack »

Mason's right. Respecting each other is for me a big thing, probably one of the most important things. But i just wanna add one point to it, there is a difference between having respect, and giving respect. Some people i've never heard of message me and ask me for my source files, and if i dont reply they tell other guys that this andy dude is a cocky b*tch, but for me there has to be a reason to give away my work, or in the case of the kawi the work of 2 more guys.
What i am trying to say is, try to get my respect, then even a cock like me is getting some kind of friendly. Just for example, Mason and me didnt talk a single word for a long time, simply because we didnt know each other, but he earned my respect, by beeing mature, funny and very skilled at the same time. However... if you think i just want attention with the kawi then well, stop bringing this up over and over again ;)
*fancy signature*
d4u5d6u7 wrote:good staff, nice skins, like
Cummings55

Post by Cummings55 »

Right. I hear you with that. You probably thought the same exact thing when I messaged you. I even said it to myself. Why the hell would a guy I never talked to before trust me with this? Respect is huge. And obviously it is for you because you have given the template to a few.
GregDearman
Team: TVCO

Post by GregDearman »

I have a lot of respect for people like Andy because making a model isn't easy, anyone can yell you that! I made a pathetic excuse for a helmet which took me a few hours and it really puts into perspective how much time, effort and attention to detail goes into the models, I'd love the template but I'm not gonna bug him for it because its annoying having someone you've never spoken to message you loads of times for the the PSD for a team skin or just for fun as I haven't made anything worthy of more than 10 people liking it.... Whatever choice Andy or any other creator for that matter then I'll agree with!
bishop121
Team: lucas oil racing

Post by bishop121 »

So back on topic... Can we pleaseeeeeee have this magnificent stallion in game Andy?
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

bishop121 wrote:So back on topic... Can we pleaseeeeeee have this magnificent stallion in game Andy?
Cummings55

Post by Cummings55 »

The file with the bike is sitting on Andrew Ohagans PC right now. Just waiting for Andy to hop on and give us the word! Patience is running thin lol
Ohagan75
Team: Prime Design GFX

Post by Ohagan75 »

one of his friend's had a bad accident on his bike and is in hospital. give him time.
Donate if you like My Creations
Cummings55

Post by Cummings55 »

Itll be all good everyone. Everyone stay patient haha. Im trying my hardest to.
Jester#132

Post by Jester#132 »

Read through 3 pages... found no link.. sad panda :(

Looks sick anyways!
"I didn't jump the gate...it musta' flipped back up, after I went over it!?!"
Cummings55

Post by Cummings55 »

It'll be out soon hopefully guys. Just let things settle with Andy irl and I'm sure he will be glad to help.
KTM #382
Team: nM Racing

Post by KTM #382 »

Andy_Hack wrote:Mason's right. Respecting each other is for me a big thing, probably one of the most important things. But i just wanna add one point to it, there is a difference between having respect, and giving respect. Some people i've never heard of message me and ask me for my source files, and if i dont reply they tell other guys that this andy dude is a cocky b*tch, but for me there has to be a reason to give away my work, or in the case of the kawi the work of 2 more guys.
What i am trying to say is, try to get my respect, then even a cock like me is getting some kind of friendly. Just for example, Mason and me didnt talk a single word for a long time, simply because we didnt know each other, but he earned my respect, by beeing mature, funny and very skilled at the same time. However... if you think i just want attention with the kawi then well, stop bringing this up over and over again ;)
Respect (y)
Image Image
Image ImageImage
podium1

Post by podium1 »

here is the template http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=28439
now get that sick bike finished!
"Games fuckin Broken" -Dmull
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

podium1 wrote:here is the template http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=28439
now get that sick bike finished!
Not as easy as that, the plastics may look the same but they are completely different
Cummings55

Post by Cummings55 »

I already tried placing it on that template. Lets just say it didn't work and leave it at that haha. I really do not want to redo the whole thing on that template. Idk guys just give it some time.