100th Post Thor Slice

Post about creating and skinning models here
honda boy 326
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Not even mad JLV.

Re: 100th Post Thor Slice

Post by honda boy 326 »

Whether he bought it from Jeremy or not, he still should of at least asked if it was okay too release it.
BEST PLACE ON EARTH? Matt James: Out of Vanderlees blast zone
WORST PLACE ON EARTH? Matt James: In his blast zone
Fro wrote:Morin is right.
T-RIDER wrote:i turned my bars this weekend... shit myself and turned em back staight away.
McLovin
Team: Basedgod

Post by McLovin »

Tyler Moron wrote:Whether he bought it from Jeremy or not, he still should of at least asked if it was okay too release it.
I actually agree with you.
PREME TEAM
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Selling gear is kind of iffy to begin with but if the transaction went through then he bought the gear, including the rights to it.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
dylan22

Post by dylan22 »

Can't believe people actually pay for gear. But yeah technically if he made his payment. Then he's free to do as he pleases.
LOGANYZ125

Post by LOGANYZ125 »

Pumaxcs wrote:Selling gear is kind of iffy to begin with but if the transaction went through then he bought the gear, including the rights to it.
JT43 wrote:"Y'all cowards don't even smoke crack..."
honda boy 326
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Not even mad JLV.

Post by honda boy 326 »

McLovin wrote:
Tyler Morin wrote:Whether he bought it from Jeremy or not, he still should of at least asked if it was okay too release it.
I actually agree with you.
Misspelled something there guy.
BEST PLACE ON EARTH? Matt James: Out of Vanderlees blast zone
WORST PLACE ON EARTH? Matt James: In his blast zone
Fro wrote:Morin is right.
T-RIDER wrote:i turned my bars this weekend... shit myself and turned em back staight away.
CR250R
Team: TM Racing

Post by CR250R »

Will-Hughes#205 wrote:
m121c wrote:Wait, so he bought it but can't do what he wants with it? (If he really did buy it that is)
Thats how i was thinking. Like Infinity Ward snapping your disc because you gave the game to your friend.
It isnt like buying CoD and infinityward snapping the disc for giving it to your friend. its like buying cod and releasing a free or "pirated" version to a community of thousands of people. its kind of a douche move by MX645... he could have at least gotten permission :roll:
m121c

Post by m121c »

He isn't selling a product though he's providing a service. If he had the gear made and had a price tag of $5 and anyone could buy it then ya i would say this is wrong, but if he did that he would need a license from Thor. Now if mx645 came to hime and said Ill pay you x amount of $$$ for you to make it then its his gear once its made and payed for and can do as he pleases. That's the concept of freelancing.
damon99
Team: MXSG

Post by damon99 »

Kinda sucks he didn't have permission to release it. Gear looks sick! Would have loved to use it...
nico78
Team: RS Factory

Post by nico78 »

Buy fox flight 2014 .. lol
Ohagan75
Team: Prime Design GFX

Post by Ohagan75 »

m121c wrote:He isn't selling a product though he's providing a service. If he had the gear made and had a price tag of $5 and anyone could buy it then ya i would say this is wrong, but if he did that he would need a license from Thor. Now if mx645 came to hime and said Ill pay you x amount of $$$ for you to make it then its his gear once its made and payed for and can do as he pleases. That's the concept of freelancing.
I agree with Mason, however I can see why Jeremy is a little upset that he didn't ask about releasing it.
Donate if you like My Creations
Zwine
Crushed Dissenter
Team: JNR Motorsports

Post by Zwine »

charlie way you're gay.

oh wait that rhymed :D
Jack Knight

rip Paul.
Creiz89
Team: JNR Motorsports

Post by Creiz89 »

So you´re not happy even after you got PAID to do this? How many of the hours put in to MXS by others, that hasn´t earned them a cent...
JNR Motorsports
LiL Bubba
Crushed Dissenter
Team: TM Factory-Racing

Post by LiL Bubba »

Creiz89 wrote:So you´re not happy even after you got PAID to do this? How many of the hours put in to MXS by others, that hasn´t earned them a cent...
If you haven't realized plenty of people are paying for gear, templates, models, etc now in Sim, so it's nothing really new. For the people who haven't earned anything, we can just be thankful for them and not much else. And although MX645 did pay for it, he should have atleast told Jeremy or asked for permission to release. You'd feel the same way if you were Jeremy.
Zach Dowdie #223
m121c

Post by m121c »

I would be a little upset also, not knowing it was going to be released but how upset can you get? You got paid (assuming he did, he never elaborated if mx meant "bought" or "brought"), and they gave you the credits. Once it's theirs it's theirs, they paid for it. I can see being a little upset but if it really was bought and a was a freelance service, I don't think he deserved to be banned for it.