So many skins!

Post about creating and skinning models here
Alec250f

So many skins!

Post by Alec250f »

Alright so after a week or two of having this game I have downloaded alot of the team skins and alot of skins that I like to use. Is there a way to make it so team skins don't show up when you are trying to choose your gear? It takes forever to pick through all of the skins in the game just to find the one that you want to use.
Nocturnal

Re: So many skins!

Post by Nocturnal »

i dont think there is a way to hide them, just deal with it :)
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

Here, I think, lies a problem with the game. I myself only download the greatest skins that I see created, therefore I have no team skins, and no skins created by noobs. My skins list is pretty short. The problem is that with the way the game is programmed, you can have unlimited skins in game, so everyone creates a piece of shit work, says download this cause I'm using it online, and thats the end of it. Because of this, Almost everyone I race against online has dicked up models becuase I don't have their skins. In short, I wouldn't want to download all their skins anyways, there are just way to many to keep track of. Somehow, the game needs to be limited in the amount of skins it can hold, and everyone needs to have the same skinpack for playing online.
mx4Him

Post by mx4Him »

a way to pick skins like the track selection menu would make it easier to pick the skin you want.
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

mx4Him wrote:a way to pick skins like the track selection menu would make it easier to pick the skin you want.
Plain and simple, we have too many skins from too many noobs, and team skins kill it too when there are 10,000 pointless teams.
shoey vxf-w
Team: Privateer

Post by shoey vxf-w »

this is my idea do a pak in that pak put only!!!!the best skin and the team skins not like geico gear or stuff like that only the best skin...
tellme what you think
Brina927
Team: Whipstyle

Post by Brina927 »

I'm way different.I download every skin I see xD.I like to try peoples work out and I think its cool to have so many options.I don't mind switching through to find the skin I want.I've almost started to memorize where each skin is in the order :DAlthough it would be nice if they were mor organzed..But still, the more the merrier! :D
My Stats
Discord: MxBrina#9694
jlv wrote:Team Motosport Honda's Brina made MX Simulator history as she became the first woman to take a win in a major series.
LuKe

Post by LuKe »

how about alphabetical
adhkcrfhonda

Post by adhkcrfhonda »

LUKE2851 wrote:how about alphabetical
that would help so much
matias

Post by matias »

how about separate in 2 folder , une caled skins ( for yor personal usage) and other caled skinz ( to put the skins of the teams and all of the skins u wanna see , but not use), problem solved , i posted as sugesttion ,but nothing happened :S
Phathry25 wrote: everyone has to start somewhere and if theres no available templates they have three options, ripping, kissing your ass, or making their own template.
Alec250f

Post by Alec250f »

matias wrote:how about separate in 2 folder , une caled skins ( for yor personal usage) and other caled skinz ( to put the skins of the teams and all of the skins u wanna see , but not use), problem solved , i posted as sugesttion ,but nothing happened :S
Would the names of the skins still show up when I pick through them in the menu?
rgaede

Post by rgaede »

How about the easy solution that everyone should agree upon?

Just have the model default back to the default skin for the model. The only issue with this is making sure that if you have a new model that a newer skin is set as the default.
Rgaede Past numbers #333 #19 Now #373

DILLIGAF