Rockstar Dirt Digits Honda

Post about creating and skinning models here
v3Nx
Team: Creme Egg

Rockstar Dirt Digits Honda

Post by v3Nx »

Here is my latest skin. I didn't put this onto PureMXS because no doubt i will be hassled about it as i am not a well known skinner. Anyway, I spent a very long time on this so please, don't be harsh. Please leave Criticism and Comments But don't say stuff like ''noob skin'' and anything like that. It isn't nice and doesn't make you feel good...
Anyway, Here it is:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?5wclztugd4y
v3Nx

Re: Rockstar Dirt Digits Honda

Post by v3Nx »

SORRY FOR DOUBLE POST BUT I FORGOT CREDITS!!!

Credits:
hvpunk-Motor
KTM57- Template
Voutare wrote:That would have been funny if I got it the first time, but I had to read it a couple times over. :(
gordy
Team: Privateer

Post by gordy »

is this skin supposed to be a replica of some dirt digits graphics? cause i couldnt find them anywhere on the wobsite...
instupitious.
LuizH

Post by LuizH »

yes it is
Its presented as some red lines with rockstar logo but when you click at it it shows more colours i guess its this but i know this one do exists
FORMER SUPERCROSS LEGEND
v3Nx

Post by v3Nx »

yep they are a replica.. I have the image right here :).. By the way is this a noob skin Goardy? if so i will stop releasing them :S

Voutare wrote:That would have been funny if I got it the first time, but I had to read it a couple times over. :(
Jack 984

Post by Jack 984 »

well man, you've released 3 bikes in about 1 week..if you would have spent all that time on just one bike, it would have been alot better
v3Nx

Post by v3Nx »

thing is, I think this is the best of my ability so there isn't any point taking a full week to get the same result out of it. And i really like having good comments put onto my bikes , but when somebody says im a noob skinner i hate it Because i do try my best...
Jack 984

Post by Jack 984 »

the more you work on it, the more mistakes you find, the more stuff you learn..trust me, this isnt as good as you can do.
22sheza

Post by 22sheza »

i like it i jst think u need to practise a bit more
v3Nx

Post by v3Nx »

ok will take this all on board :). Dude thanks for CONTRUCTIVE criticism instead of stupid comments. I really appreciate this and will take it all on board for my next creation.

Greetz,
v3Nx
v3Nx

Post by v3Nx »

when ddmx comes on PLEASE CHANGE THE LINK ON FIRST POST TO THIS!! like a "richard" i deleted the folder this skin was in by accident... SO Here is the correct link...
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?5wclztugd4y
gordy

Post by gordy »

the lines all seem real messy, and you forgot to put on the dots on the shrouds.
the way youve coloured the shrouds and front guard doesnt seem to be quite right either, seems too pale to me.
instupitious.
v3Nx

Post by v3Nx »

hehe Dirt digits are messy graphics designers and i know that i forgot the black dots but i didn't like them so i didn't put them on. The Paleness... hmm dunno :P. Thanks anyways :)
Brina927
Team: Whipstyle

Post by Brina927 »

Pretty colors :D Not bad but hmm Idk this skin gives me that "somethings missing feel"
My Stats
Discord: MxBrina#9694
jlv wrote:Team Motosport Honda's Brina made MX Simulator history as she became the first woman to take a win in a major series.
22sheza

Post by 22sheza »

i recon it would look nicer in differnt coulours aswell but dont no wat :D