2016 HUSQVARNA MODEL

Post about creating and skinning models here
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Re: 2016 HUSQVARNA MODEL

Post by mxsrider96 »

Rushed is the only thing I can really say about any of Dorian's models. I'm not a modeler or skinner myself, so I don't have personal experience with it, but comparing his work to the work of August, Mason, Scotty, etc. you can tell he didn't care enough to put real time into it, make sure it was accurate, and make sure it looked good. I have not paid for a bit of content in MXS (mostly because I don't have a job and I can't do shit with most of the paid content anyway as it's all bikes) but I definitely will not be even considering paying for anything he makes until I see something that looks like some extra care was put in
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
Andy_Hack
Team: SplitFire

Post by Andy_Hack »

WillSt24 wrote:Thats funny how you guys talk shit about other people work. Maybe its not perfect, maybe its a bit expensive, but people will still buy it and make upgrades to it to make it better.
If "not perfect" means it's shit, then yes, it's not perfect. And what's the point in spending 33$ for a model that needs updates cause it's obviously not good enough?
WillSt24 wrote:If you have something to say, go straight to him and talk about it, he's gonna do something no doubt.
Actually a lotta guys tried to talk to him, he ripped bikes of the MXGP or MUD game (can't remember) and released it, he ripped skins, models and he doesn't give A SINGLE fuck to change that. In fact, he's not gonna do something no doubt.

Everything red was made by someone else.
You can't throw new plastics and a fucking shitty engine(did he even look at the real engine at all?!) on an existing bike, steal some parts off Jay's ktm, and sell it like you made all of it.
This kid is just a POS, and trying to protect him makes you look like a fool.
*fancy signature*
d4u5d6u7 wrote:good staff, nice skins, like
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Selling models in MXS is a great idea.
Bhardy448
Team: team.fammx.com

Post by Bhardy448 »

checkerz wrote:Selling models in MXS is a great idea.
+1
jlv wrote:It's OK. I think he's Australian.
model_90
Team: Heemlock

Post by model_90 »

I just think it sucks cuz its not a kawi, lets be honest guys kawis are gonna rule the world one day, youll see youll all see

and btw i dont think i ever took dorian seriously to begin with so why buy something from him anyway? I mean sure its not bad for a begining model and i honeslty wouldnt mind if he released it for free, but im no lawyer but i think plaigarism is a terrible thing, especially when your making money off of it. But honestly do u think he could grasp the concept of plaigarism if he is selling a model he "thinks" is his? Just a thought :D
Peters as sharp as a mouse dick-Ol' PizzaChet
mxsrider96

Post by mxsrider96 »

model_90 wrote:I just think it sucks cuz its not a kawi, lets be honest guys kawis are gonna rule the world one day, youll see youll all see
Says the guy with a Yamaha and a Suzuki in his signature
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

i think i'll keep my 33$ and eat whataburger....

mmmm fuck
mxsrider96

Post by mxsrider96 »

Pretty jelly Race Kar ):
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

i know moma, you can'ts haves it
HamiltonMXS43
Crushed Dissenter
Team: No Team

Post by HamiltonMXS43 »

checkerz wrote:Selling models in MXS is a great idea.
model_90
Team: Heemlock

Post by model_90 »

mxsrider96 wrote:
model_90 wrote:I just think it sucks cuz its not a kawi, lets be honest guys kawis are gonna rule the world one day, youll see youll all see
Says the guy with a Yamaha and a Suzuki in his signature
touche mom, but mama you always told me kawi was the only dignified path in life :mrgreen:
Peters as sharp as a mouse dick-Ol' PizzaChet
Blake_901

Post by Blake_901 »

Actual bike if anyone wanted to compare.
ezra73mx

Post by ezra73mx »

Why so much :( I just want a good looking bike! I get you put a lot of time into these bikes, but I spend months on tracks and release them for free... Just sayin...
---RiLeY---151---
Team: Factory Privateer

Post by ---RiLeY---151--- »

ezra73mx wrote:Why so much :( I just want a good looking bike! I get you put a lot of time into these bikes, but I spend months on tracks and release them for free... Just sayin...
who are you talking too? Liam didnt make this model lol, this topic is for bashing dorian lmao
mxsrider96

Post by mxsrider96 »

ezra73mx wrote:Why so much :( I just want a good looking bike! I get you put a lot of time into these bikes, but I spend months on tracks and release them for free... Just sayin...
If you want a good looking bike, you don't want this
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn