YZ125 Template + Fox V3 Template

Post about creating and skinning models here
Storst
Team: Sturrst

Re: YZ125 Template + Fox V3 Template

Post by Storst »

Dang ! just noticed this was downloadable right now , guess i have to get the dust of that photoshop icon again :D
Jones221
Team: Trump

Post by Jones221 »

Bona.com wrote:
yomo wrote:
Jones221 wrote:for me its a little bit of everything.. and his English is horrible.. and some of his comments.. and how dumb he is
Im sorry but you are no better...
Now lets not get into a fight and once again take a thread out of topic.
To be honest bona isn't too bad, I think everyone has there moments of posting useless stuff - Maybe he has more moments than others :P

blah blahblah
bona.com is a website about tile :S
and uhh bona try ask for translations
only one to win something real from the game!
welker711

Post by welker711 »

Bona.com unfortunately wrote:ok i love you too jones.<3
:shock: maybe you should visit boner.com...
welker711

Post by welker711 »

Sonnette wrote:Good day Gents,

As a matter of fact my english is not Flawless at all too.And I sure know how hard it is to use different languages on a daily base since I by myself need to deal at least two languages in my Family ( German, French) and a third one in the Family of my Girlfriend which would be Italian and whohooooo another two on a Free base which would be english and Turkish and just few words chinese but that would not be enough to start a conversation so Welker711, Jones221 how is your German or Finish :shock: guess not even one word without using google or another translator right ? So what you think about your educational setting there I´m not sure about Finnland there but in my country you need ot learn english in school. So pretty much everyone here speaks at least two languages or is able to write more or less worth.

Kind Regards
Sonnette
congrats on your multiple language skills. ?
i speak english, some spanish, and some french.
its just another thing to pick on him about. he's obviously annoying, so everyone seeks out every last flaw of his.
but high fives for picking it out and writing a huge paragraph (in good english, i might add :wink: ) on it.

(sorry for d-post, forgot to do this one earlier)
Sonnette
Team: Mspirit

Post by Sonnette »

Ok Welker,

Seems you want to go in depth with this right ? So one thing about useless post show me at least one of your 23 Posts which offers something to the community at least something which is called constructive. At least there is NOTHING when i look at them just stuff as "Is that a Rainbow :? awsome" or "but it´s ugly" so where is the point to improve ? At least it is pretty simple to say something is bad but does this attitude change anything no does this brings something usefull to the community again no and does it people piss of if you say they suck and can´t even tell the people why or tell them how they can improve to make a better work next time yes it does. So I guess you know how to calculate since you obviously went to school there are 2 no´s one yes so how is this usefull keep thinking i guess you are smart enough to find the solution. And If I look at Bona there he is not the best skinner on earth that is proven but as a matter of fact he is on a good way to improve his work look at the Exhaust on the gas gas there so even if he post bunch of wired and sometimes useless stuff he got in my point of view more the right to do this then you who brings nothing in just useless unconstructive critics there Period.

Kind Regards
Sonnette
THE MISSING POWER OF AN ENGINE IS BALANCED BY THE SICKNESS OF THE RIDER
IF YOU DON´T NEED TO BRAKE BEFORE A CORNER YOU HAD BEEN GAY ON THE STRAIGHT BEFORE
welker711

Post by welker711 »

Sonnette wrote:Ok Welker,

habber habber dasher masher

Kind Regards
Sonnette
gordy wrote:Image
i get your point. i truely apologize for doing nothing for this community. you got me, right in the heart.. :cry:
but, again, i just dislike the guy. no need for you to interfere. in fact, i dont recall saying anything to/about you at all. so chill bro, no worries.
Sonnette

Post by Sonnette »

Good day Sir,

At least the only point i got here is nothing personal at all with you it is a general thing with certain individuals here at least people need to think about their position and about others and since we are a small community we need people tell their opinions to improve and learn from our mistakes. Since this is somwhat an open source environment so every Influence if it is bad or good is necessary so even the worst skin is something done for the community due to the fact that an individual sits back and takes his/her time for doing this if people would be more constructiv in their critics they could help to get more skinners on the way like messiah or Gio or Palm. At least this is the only way they can learn from their mistakes and who know maybe in couple of years Bona is the next messiah if you push him the right way and tell him straight what needs to be improved. But this only works if it is vise versa and the developer is taking the critics and keeps working on stuff. No master skinner ever fall straight from sky right. And if you personal dislike a person that is one thing but at least you should then be the big guy and still try to show him the respect in not reading his post and not responding to it. But if you decide to then be fair enough to let him know exact what is wrong. At least it was all stated before in that great post from DDMX you may should look into it and maybe change to be the cool guy who others look up....
http://mxsimulator.com/benchracing3/vie ... f=1&t=3189

Kind Regards
Sonnette
IF YOU DON´T NEED TO BRAKE BEFORE A CORNER YOU HAD BEEN GAY ON THE STRAIGHT BEFORE
welker711

Post by welker711 »

anyone "looking up" to anyone else on the internet, needs to look elsewhere sir.
maybe you need to look at what the late, great kearnel sanders once said, "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"
:P

i still wanna be a cool guy though.. if at all possible
Sonnette

Post by Sonnette »

welker711 wrote:anyone "looking up" to anyone else on the internet, needs to look elsewhere sir.
maybe you need to look at what the late, great kearnel sanders once said, "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"
:P

i still wanna be a cool guy though.. if at all possible
Good day Sir,

Interesting Philosophy there so just wanted to ask you something about the above statement. Just to Clarify this you say that it is not worth to look up to a person who got obviously enormous talent within Skinning, Photography, 3d Design, Programming, Moviemaking just to name some examples ? So it looks like you Sir are going to not only disrespect the entire development scene here in this Forum which includes JLV, DJ, DDMX, Gio, Palm and a whole lot of other guys you Sir are seem to live in a different world then I and pretty much the rest of the world do. As a matter of fact in this time 95% of my previous mangment job in the Commercial part of a Cell Phone Company went over the internet. Since we got artist around the world we recruit them over the internet we check their so called Profiles where they show their skills over the internet and sure this is great work and sure I look up to them even if I didn´t met them in Real Life. On the other hand you as well forget that there is a living individual behind this written stuff!!! And I Don´t hestitate a second to tell you what I write in Real Life as well. And man I would say If you take it that way you Block yourself in your Improvment on what ever skill basicly the main idea of internet was to share the entire knowledge and make it usable for everyone so you can learn from people around the globe which if you accept this will give you a good learning curve since you profit from mistakes that others have done.

And with this attitude you will definitly not the cool guy ;)

Kind regards
Sonnette

P.S. Sorry DJ I´m Really sorry that this got off topic here you know me and I´m definitly not the person to speak up that way. So again Sorry for this little excurse here
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Off Topic yes, pointless no.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
welker711

Post by welker711 »

im already tired of reading your paragraphs.
lol no offense..

i didnt mean you shouldnt look up to the persons work, or aspire to skin, model or make tracks like them. im saying as an overall person. maybe you didnt mean it in that aspect, but thats how i took it so i do apologize for that (if thats the case)
Sonnette

Post by Sonnette »

Good day Sir,
Ok First of all we need to define the point of looking up. Mostly people look up to a person for what he has achieved in his/her Life and again their are a lot of people out there who you would never get in touch with without the internet. Since you got nothing to do with arts at all i guess you can´t understand how it is when someone who is really well known in this branch tells you that you did a great job on something. So basicly even you would be proud as hell if you would make something in your branch what ever this is make a photo post it in the proper forum and the top guy is looking at it and says looks good am I right ? And be true to yourself.
On the other side you look up to people what they do I for example look up for the Bravery that is shown by chinese human rights bloggers who risk their life for telling the world what the situation is in their country in the hope that this will change one day. So you see there are certain points where you even look up to people who seem to be only existend online.

Hope you got the point

Kind Regards
Sonnette
Voutare
Team: Privateer

Post by Voutare »

Sonnette, now I think your just making massive responses just to piss him off. I got a few good laughs out of it. :D
Sonnette

Post by Sonnette »

Good day Sir,

Not at all Basicly If you look at this Conversation you clearly can see that I use Arguments and there is at least not even one argument from his side there. As a matter of fact I just wanted to show him a different point of view that he might get the idea and starting to get more constructive but I guess he is not willing at all. And BTW even in this Forum I met some sort of charismatic Personalitys which are real nice to have interesting converstations with even if it is not Game Related at all. Basicly this way you learn something about the Nationality their Mentality and their way of thinking since these are sort of Cultural aspects it is really interesting for me. But you know some people don´t care about intercultural exchange.

Kind Regards
Sonnette
RaNDoM HeRO
Team: Privateer

Post by RaNDoM HeRO »

sonnettes my hero :D

hey DJ thanks again for the template i started to make my brothers old RG3 graphics my other bike i made is like done but it feels that i should be getting permission from you to release it.. so can i?