M121C's Early-Access Honda Now Available!

Post about creating and skinning models here
CrossFlow Racing#16

Re: M121C's Early-Access Honda Now Available!

Post by CrossFlow Racing#16 »

dbaum25moto wrote: Ill give you all that, And a pencil :wink:
Whats a pencil without a pencil sharper. ill include that :wink:
bcount
Team: Privateer

Post by bcount »

Does the pack still include the stock pipe as well as any other aftermarket exhausts you've made?
m121c

Post by m121c »

bcount wrote:Does the pack still include the stock pipe as well as any other aftermarket exhausts you've made?
Yup, all the stock parts.
Norcal_51
Team: MotoStar Racing

Post by Norcal_51 »

your picture doesnt work? Secondly, are you asking people for $100 for this model, but not releasing any sort of public preview to see how good it looks in game?
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

Norcal_51 wrote:your picture doesnt work? Secondly, are you asking people for $100 for this model, but not releasing any sort of public preview to see how good it looks in game?
Download the MCD Honder pack from Nationals
ryxn

Post by ryxn »

nickuzick wrote:
Norcal_51 wrote:your picture doesnt work? Secondly, are you asking people for $100 for this model, but not releasing any sort of public preview to see how good it looks in game?
Download the MCD Honder pack from Nationals
Rekt nub
Fair Play.
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

I thought this was a different model from that...
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

Not sure if there were some updates but I'm pretty sure it's mostly the same.
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

Ya...lets make one honda, and then re make it...
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
MaicoBreako

Post by MaicoBreako »

Wasn't there a really nice Honda template that had FMF (single and dual), Yosh, and PC? I recall it having a lot of nice goodies as well. What is it that your model has the the previous did not have? It seems that modeling a bike that hasn't been done yet (2016 Husky) would have created a lot more demand for your work.
jlv wrote:
jduuuub wrote: bullshit.
I shit you not!
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

Mason's explained this multiple times. His Honda has all originally modeled parts, by him, and is updated to the 2015 or 2016 look of Hondas (I believe, don't quote me on that). This whole "selling early access" thing has been discussed before, by Mason, about the Honda, so I don't understand why people have so many questions and concerns now
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
m121c

Post by m121c »

For the most part this model is the same as the MCD team bike just added parts, fixes, etc.

Everything about my model is different, it is completely new 100% from the ground up. One of the very few models around here that doesn't borrow parts off old models...

I dont want to sound like a cocky douche or anything but the reason I made a Honda is I don't currently like the one that is available now and I thought I could do something better + at the time I started this every bike brand had been already been started.

The demand for my work isn't my goal, Im not trying to get rich quick off it or anything. I made the bike for different reasons, which is why it took me 6 months and not 3 weeks.
MaicoBreako

Post by MaicoBreako »

m121c wrote:For the most part this model is the same as the MCD team bike just added parts, fixes, etc.

Everything about my model is different, it is completely new 100% from the ground up. One of the very few models around here that doesn't borrow parts off old models...

I dont want to sound like a cocky douche or anything but the reason I made a Honda is I don't currently like the one that is available now and I thought I could do something better + at the time I started this every bike brand had been already been started.

The demand for my work isn't my goal, Im not trying to get rich quick off it or anything. I made the bike for different reasons, which is why it took me 6 months and not 3 weeks.
Totally respectable, it definitely looks better than the one that is currently available, and I apologize if it sounded like I was expectant of a different model. I was just curious why you chose a Honda, and you answered my question.
jlv wrote:
jduuuub wrote: bullshit.
I shit you not!
m121c

Post by m121c »

MaicoBreako wrote:
m121c wrote:For the most part this model is the same as the MCD team bike just added parts, fixes, etc.

Totally respectable, it definitely looks better than the one that is currently available, and I apologize if it sounded like I was expectant of a different model. I was just curious why you chose a Honda, and you answered my question.
Not at all! If I could change the brand I would, I'm don't even really like the look of the Honda really compared to the others but too late now haha.