Upcoming Skins & Shader Maps

Post about creating and skinning models here
stotts713

Re: Upcoming Skins

Post by stotts713 »

i tried to get rid of the hand gaurds but i cant idk how. anyway heres a update i havent got to the fork guards, front num plate, or sponsors on the back fender yet..any one like it?
RaNDoM HeRO
Team: Privateer

Post by RaNDoM HeRO »

i like it :) just some ideas for the side plates you know that green line make it go on the rear fender aswell so it flows with it you know
and for the forks just do like a green outline with a white inside on it
DiscoGear

Post by DiscoGear »

Phathry25 wrote:Having an eye for seeing what needs to be fixed and know how to fix it are two different things. At least he is kind enough to point out what could be done better w/o coming off as an asshat. Something you should work on young fella. You both need to ease up on the posting though, go outside and get some fresh air for an hour a day, please!
Thanks for posting this. I was just going to call him a dick head and walk away lol. He even has the nerve to say sorry to you and thats its me lol. I just got back from practice so i don't think I have a problem with staying in side all day... lol
rideblue56 wrote:i can do pretty good whippersnapperz
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

Hey disco, what was your name before discogear?
hvpunk62

Post by hvpunk62 »

don't you know ddmx just match up there ip address if it hasn't changed?
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Most people have dynamic IP addresses, ie they change every now and then. Mine is dynamic, and it hasn't changed since I moved in :D
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Mine changes too, that's why some people have had problems getting into my server in the past.

The ip's for the users are different, even on mxghq.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

i have decided to tak on making my own bike after, posting something for it and getting nothing but hate
gordy
Team: Privateer

Post by gordy »

Vellu wrote:Image
Trying to do Fox Anti-Scene: Image
Still long way to go. First skin with a little more complicated design, so take it easy on me :)
i commend you on your work ethic, there is no way i would have the patience to remake something that complex
keep it up
instupitious.
stotts713

Post by stotts713 »

like this random hero?
hvpunk62

Post by hvpunk62 »

tyskorn wrote:i have decided to tak on making my own bike after, posting something for it and getting nothing but hate
nice man i have these graphics on my quad dont like them too much no more but, i have them,looks copy-pasted :?
Vellu
Team: IRRG

Post by Vellu »

gordy wrote: i commend you on your work ethic, there is no way i would have the patience to remake something that complex
keep it up
Hehe, we'll see if my patience is good enough to finish this.
I have the rear part pretty much finished, just a few little things missing. But then the sides are quite difficult since there's no good side view pics. I'll have to improvise a little and usually that means nothing good :D
Stability:
jlv wrote: You can do some fairly tame whips with it set to 95, but to really get it sideways you need to set it under 60.
DiscoGear

Post by DiscoGear »

ddmx488 wrote:Hey disco, what was your name before discogear?
You mean my real name?

Heres for any one who thought I can't critique other peoples work because I have none... I don't really like these so far, its extremely hard to replicate, f I feel like it ill get into the extremely small details. This is kinda close to what MGX has but I think they really had randomized it till it looked cool enough to publish. I just followed the wire frame to showtimes beta 450, I will complete these if any one likes them and when a 450 comes out.
(I took those bolts off a preview a 450 I saw somewhere, If I ever finish this ill make my own bolts, I think these are ugly, lol.)
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

Disco,aren't you MXLoverSam40? or Bmsxe or some shit like that?
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

DiscoGear

Post by DiscoGear »

Whos bmsex? mxloversam40 was in one of my pictures it turns out but no im not him... he just lives in PA or somthing and races the same tracks and what not. Why do people keep asking me if I am certain people...?
:|