Upcoming Skins and Shader Maps #2

Post about creating and skinning models here
NoFear345
Team: IG: @dryan345

Re: Upcoming Skins and Shader Maps #2

Post by NoFear345 »

dont listen to ktm do what you want finish it who cares if its made better practice :wink:
itzzMonter

Post by itzzMonter »

Early screenshot of my new project.
Tell me if I should continue or if I should make something different!
(Oh and you should know that I'm a noob so won't expect anything amazing)
BrutalMX

Post by BrutalMX »

KTM57 wrote:If you search Mr.Two's posts in this topic, you'll see it. I have a feeling it will be released eventually.

And no offense, but it looks a hell of a lot better than yours.
I've been told every gear I've started on, 'don't waste your time dood it's been made.'. Yeah, it's been made for the selfish who don't wanna release it. No shit it looks a lot better than mine KTM, this is the 1st set of gear I'm putting time into. All you guys just hate on whoever wants to try and get better. Only person who seems will help is Fransoo. You's complain about there being too many 'noobs' around, but the problem is you won't help us out with simple little things like making gear, instead I get "don't waste your time, mr twos looks a lot better'.

So sick of the "I'm better than you" attitude around here.
Austin Mulhern | Motopixels REV
Image[/a]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/paprod]YouTube Channel

p2sta wrote:since your name is CRF450R you should not worry about kawasaki :lol:
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

BrutalMX wrote:
KTM57 wrote:If you search Mr.Two's posts in this topic, you'll see it. I have a feeling it will be released eventually.

I've been told every gear I've started on, 'don't waste your time dood it's been made.'. Yeah, it's been made for the selfish who don't wanna release it. No shit it looks a lot better than mine KTM, this is the 1st set of gear I'm putting time into. All you guys just hate on whoever wants to try and get better. Only person who seems will help is Fransoo. You's complain about there being too many 'noobs' around, but the problem is you won't help us out with simple little things like making gear, instead I get "don't waste your time, mr twos looks a lot better'.

Dude I think the gear looks great. Something similar happened with MvA Unleashed, I made a Southwick replica and it just so happened one of the Maniacs guys I believe was working on one and I made my replica in about 3 weeks time and released it and he played the "You ripped my track and it sucks anyways". The attitude on these forums is negative, just like real life, and the gear looks nice dude keep working on it!
BrutalMX

Post by BrutalMX »

Ddavis wrote:
BrutalMX wrote:

Dude I think the gear looks great. Something similar happened with MvA Unleashed, I made a Southwick replica and it just so happened one of the Maniacs guys I believe was working on one and I made my replica in about 3 weeks time and released it and he played the "You ripped my track and it sucks anyways". The attitude on these forums is negative, just like real life, and the gear looks nice dude keep working on it!
Yeah man I'm just over it already. This was 1 night of work so of course it won't look as good as MrTwos yet. But as far as I noticed MrTwo posted that screenshot with the same gear in January and has only posted about 2 times since. He's definitely not releasing it, so why not try and make it for practice and release it so that everyone could have it? I think I'd rather do that than just "give up since someone already did it, and it's better then mine anyways". Your true age shows at times KTM
Austin Mulhern | Motopixels REV
Image[/a]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/paprod]YouTube Channel

p2sta wrote:since your name is CRF450R you should not worry about kawasaki :lol:
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Jeez. I didn't mean to send you on a rampage or anything. Why would you make such complicated gear on your first go around? You can't even get the placement of the Shift logo or the stroke on it right. I suggest you should figure little things like that out first.

I also don't know what you mean by 'your true age shows at times' when you're the one that went completely berzerk. You were pissed about the Leatt chest protector when people said it would look bad. (I still don't realize why you paid no attention to me, but listened to Insignia, who has made no skins except for in his Go Pro era.) I didn't want you to waste your time on something only to have it surprisingly released by someone else a few days later. It's happened to me before and I was just trying to help.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

Ddavis wrote:
BrutalMX wrote:

My attitude about that was more fun tracks to race, or more skins/models to use. just because its been made doesnt mean someone else cant make it.
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
Jay

Post by Jay »

Ddavis wrote:
BrutalMX wrote:

DDavis you I was making southwick for your series and we had both discussed it then suddenly you release your southwick and say this is the track for the series and left me 3 weeks in to a project that I was doing for you see were I was alittle pissed now?? ok back on topic Brutal I agree with you man if your gona get good at skinning round heer u gotta just egnore people like ktm 57 who have there heads up so high its hard for them to breath
Boblob801
Team: <3 Andy

Post by Boblob801 »

Do I help?
I thought I helped you a lil, guess not.
Don't hate on KTM, he means will but sometimes the "Constructive criticism" comes out wrong.
As far as practicing goes, keep it up. the reason "Every ones done it"
is more or less because the gear is a little old and kinda easy.
Not saying you should go find new gear that looks hard, just saying you need to work your way up so
naturals your going to do gear others already have..... Moral of the story just dw about it. (The already done thing, don't stop)
Hi
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Jay wrote:
DDavis you I was making southwick for your series and we had both discussed it then suddenly you release your southwick and say this is the track for the series and left me 3 weeks in to a project that I was doing for you see were I was alittle pissed now?? ok back on topic Brutal I agree with you man if your gona get good at skinning round heer u gotta just egnore people like ktm 57 who have there heads up so high its hard for them to breath
Sorry, lets not bring up old stuff though. The past is the past.
Jay

Post by Jay »

u brought it up man so if you wanna put a bad name on maniacs get your facts str8
Mikeyyart10

Post by Mikeyyart10 »

barrington314 wrote:
Mikeyyart10 wrote: Yes Racetech manufacture and tune/service suspension.
Showa purely manufacture i believe.

I purely brought up the picture as its does annoy me when you present to separate suspension companies on the same bike.

Obviously Racetech could and would advise and help tune even if you weren't using their product but you wouldn't advertise their company if their product wasn't being used.
Its only a game though its not going to change my life just thought it was worth pointing out.
its still the type of suspension. kyb, showa are the makers of the suspension. and racetech, procircuit, enzo, factory connection, whoever tune it. does racetech include it on their stickers? idk. but its still showa or kyb suspension no matter who tunes it. unless they completely made the bodies. which is usually unlikely. but example, ohlins.

pointless i know. just trying to help you better understand it.
I understand everything but as far as im aware Racetech also make suspension parts that's the point im trying to make they cater to everyone's needs by tuning and making the suspension parts obviously they supply other suspension parts through their company but that's generally the point im trying to make that 2 different suspension companies wouldn't be advertised on the same bike normally a pro team would get all their suspension parts supplied through one company and not using 2 different companies even if they had the help of a professional tuning team like racetech but used show or ohlins or anyone for the matter. They wouldn't then cover their bike in the company logo just because they had their help. hence why I brought it up in the first place.
Pumaxcs wrote:Easy as juan too tree.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Sure, they make parts like the gold valves, but they don't manufacture the shocks and fork tubes, etc.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Jay wrote:u brought it up man so if you wanna put a bad name on maniacs get your facts str8
Alright m8 :lol:
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »