Re: Upcoming Models #2

Post by WellsMX524 »

DAMN.
Those bikes are sick!
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

yFMX wrote:The Marzocchi logo is flipped on the left fork.
and rear fender logos.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Boblob801
Team: <3 Andy

Post by Boblob801 »

Since I'm such a nice guy I'll try save Jre from the embarrassment he has caused himself. :lol:
I finally got around to doing the front wheel on the MS3, it still needs a lil tweaks on the normal map to fix the edges.
Nice low poly count with LODs.

Hi
T-RIDER
Team: System Decal

Post by T-RIDER »

Jre wrote:Been a while since my last update of the Tm.. So here's a quick render for you guys. I think I need to finish that thing soon. :)

http://imageshack.us/a/img69/5732/odlb.png
Pure insanity. The only thing I'd watch is how strong some of your highlights on the static shading are.
Jre
Team: squid

Post by Jre »

Pumaxcs wrote:
and rear fender logos.
Seriously, not trying to be an ass but, do you guys really need to tell me those things. That's why the bike isn't released yet. The fork UV is inverted and the rear fender logo is just a quick copy, I'm not going to leave them like that. :wink:
T-RIDER wrote:
Jre wrote:Been a while since my last update of the Tm.. So here's a quick render for you guys. I think I need to finish that thing soon. :)

http://imageshack.us/a/img69/5732/odlb.png
Pure insanity. The only thing I'd watch is how strong some of your highlights on the static shading are.
Man, it's just my style and I know what I'm doing. The diffuse needs somewhat strong contrast because the final reflections will fade it a bit. Depending on the material of course.

Anyway, great to hear the positive feedback from everybody, thank you!

Boblob,
Your work on the wheels looks extremely good, keep it up!
MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

Post by MXJProductions »

Jre wrote:Seriously, not trying to be an ass but, do you guys really need to tell me those things. That's why the bike isn't released yet.
Well not to be out of place here even though I am. You spent the time to make a quality image, if you knew the stickers were wrong why not just fix them before the render. Especially when you know someone would pick it apart. Not to mention yFMX is one of the top creators of this game, so if that is the only thing he mentioned than you should probably take it as a compliment.

I am a huge fan of the work you have done with such a short time in this community as you have been around. Your last few comments have been a bit arrogant in taking suggestions and saying " I know what I'm doing ". We understand that, but sometimes the smallest things such as a inverted logo or stating shading or whatever it may be. Just my .02
Jre

Post by Jre »

Jeff, probably you should be quiet again. This is the first time I think like that. (I don't wanna sound arrogant or anything like that).

The bike is NOT FINISHED, and this is a progress pic, not the final render. It doesn't even try to be any kind of high quality render, the model is the point here.
Do you notice there is a lot of unfinished stuff like the rear brake and small things like that.

Calm down guys :wink:
Andy_Hack
Team: SplitFire

Post by Andy_Hack »

one point in addition, it'll be free 8)
*fancy signature*
d4u5d6u7 wrote:good staff, nice skins, like
yFMX
Team: Privateer

Post by yFMX »

My bad! I forgot that in these threads (upcoming models/skins) the correct reply is "Awesome! Can't wait!" eventhough 80% of what is shown is just crap.

The model is great, but for some reason the first thing I saw was the flipped logo.
MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

Post by MXJProductions »

Jre wrote:Jeff, probably you should be quiet again. This is the first time I think like that. (I don't wanna sound arrogant or anything like that).
I never said it was an on going issue, I was just stating the obvious.
attacker5
Team: Ub e moh tow

Post by attacker5 »

Classic, mxs' community at its prime!

Model looks really really beautiful Jre, truly an artist at work!
WellsMX524
Team: Aspect Visual Co.

Post by WellsMX524 »

attacker5 wrote:Classic, mxs' community at its prime!

Model looks really really beautiful Jre, truly an artist at work!
mbork-1
Team: NOTEAM

Post by mbork-1 »

i love looks of pipe
and i don care about anythnig other

cant wait for dat nasty bike
3rd MX2 EMF - AX Series 2011
2nd MX1 BMF - Friday Night Series 2012
1st MX3 - EMXs
8th MX1 EMF - MX Series 2012
Jre

Post by Jre »

Thank you Ramon, and agree with you about the community. :)
yFMX wrote:My bad! I forgot that in these threads (upcoming models/skins) the correct reply is "Awesome! Can't wait!" eventhough 80% of what is shown is just crap.

The model is great, but for some reason the first thing I saw was the flipped logo.
Yeah no problem there, well said. Actually this is what I mean, I'd wanna hear some real criticism, not things like that since everybody would see they're inverted.
Just feeling like you especially would throw some better points than that when you're posting something.
m121c

Post by m121c »

Jre, I honestly have sat here for the last few mintures trying to find something to give criticism about. It's really hard. :lol:

These are the only things I have to say:

1. Bar pad - I don't know if you have one made and its just not in the render or if the TM's don't come with them irl but I personally like a bar pad, it just looks weird with out one.
2. The colorization from heat on the header - I feel the blue on the curve of the header (right out of the engine) stops to suddenly, if it fades out a little, I feel it would have a better effect.

Those are some really picky things I know, but its all I could think up! As I've seen with your previous work, your style of work is that you like more static shading than others which isn't much of a bad thing, it's all about what you think looks good. Outside the obvious of reflections, fixing the uv's, and such which I know you will do anyway as you have said, the bike looks sick! Good job!