2012 HHR + DRD

Post about creating and skinning models here
KTM57

2012 HHR + DRD

Post by KTM57 »

Click here for Mediafire page
Click image for direct download

Here's the HHR 2010 bike with a plastics color change and a DRD muffler on DJ's Yosh model. The muffler is basically just DJ's Yosh skin that I changed around, so don't get too excited over my crazy ability. :lol:

PSD for the graphics and muffler
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
KTM57

Re: 2012 HHR + DRD

Post by KTM57 »

I'll have to reupload the psd some time, had some things that I need to fix.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
joe_389
Team: Collective Family

Post by joe_389 »

The pipe looks really good man.
The Family:Lane 199-Alex 526-Dylan 14-Daniel 421-Brady 21 AUS
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

PSD!

PureMXS is giving me trouble, I'd like to upload it there just since it seems to be more reliable than Mediafire when it comes to links staying up. Will give a link then.
staminaco38
Crushed Dissenter

Post by staminaco38 »

I am good friends with 2 team riders at Honda of Houston the don't use drd they have yoshi and those graphics are from 2010.
v3Nx
Team: Creme Egg

Post by v3Nx »

^ *Sigh* :roll:

Read above posts guy.
Voutare wrote:That would have been funny if I got it the first time, but I had to read it a couple times over. :(
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

staminaco38 wrote:I am good friends with 2 team riders at Honda of Houston the don't use drd they have yoshi and those graphics are from 2010.
I know, I released the template for you guys. I'm from Houston and know some of the guys at HoH too, so I'm well aware.

Thanks for trying to help, though!
Fransoo773

Post by Fransoo773 »

Bikes pretty cool, I like the really clean look of the bike. The DRD pipe is great, but i think it would add some realism if you normal mapped a DRD logo or something on the header so it looked like the full system. As for graphics, the logos look great (although the smaller logos on the bottom of the shroud don't flow amazingly well with the HoH logo.) I'd add some more colours to the backgrounds (like a blue to match the shroud logo). The hindson logo on the air box might look better slanted or at least moved down a little. The forks are pretty boring, nothing special but nothing really to complain about. I think if the triple clamps are coloured the bar clamps should be as well. Logos on the forks i think should be moved a bit forward. Im not sure what it is, but the seat looks almost neon compared to the rest of the plastics. Red leavers look great.

Fun skin, thanks for the .PSD.
Ben Fransoo, OG.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Fransoo773 wrote:Bikes pretty cool, I like the really clean look of the bike. The DRD pipe is great, but i think it would add some realism if you normal mapped a DRD logo or something on the header so it looked like the full system. As for graphics, the logos look great (although the smaller logos on the bottom of the shroud don't flow amazingly well with the HoH logo.) I'd add some more colours to the backgrounds (like a blue to match the shroud logo). The hindson logo on the air box might look better slanted or at least moved down a little. The forks are pretty boring, nothing special but nothing really to complain about. I think if the triple clamps are coloured the bar clamps should be as well. Logos on the forks i think should be moved a bit forward. Im not sure what it is, but the seat looks almost neon compared to the rest of the plastics. Red leavers look great.

Fun skin, thanks for the .PSD.
It's a 'real to life replica', so you can't get on me for logos. :lol: Just giving you a hard time of course.

Thanks for the suggestions, it was really a graphics set that I made for fun and was going to do custom logos, but decided not to since I was able to get a good enough Powered By Naveen logo to trace in vector. The Hinson logo should definitely be slanted, thanks! Forks I just got lazy and didn't do any logos because I wanted to get it released so I could practice for PMS (and that went really well :roll:). Never thought about coloring bar clamps, that's really good to point out because it would look a lot nicer. Fork guards kind of suck, I need to do some more stuff on them, kind of blew them off for this release. Not sure what you mean about a neon seat because it looks fine to me, might be the contrast of the black rear plastics.

I don't want to put a DRD logo on the header because (a.) it's not there in real life and (b.) the UV map is too small and it wouldn't look all that great, kind of like a blurred rectangle. The only difference between the stock and DRD header is a resonance chamber, which we don't have, so I opted to just do the muffler.

I think I'll do some more graphics kits and release a few in a pack on Pure, not really sure that this one is fit for a Pure release.
suzukirider81
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by suzukirider81 »

HEY DUMBASS. DR.D'S ARE ONLY FOR YAMAHA'S. Lol, learn about motocross.
Nybrok
Team: Privateer

Post by Nybrok »

suzukirider81 wrote:HEY DUMBASS. DR.D'S ARE ONLY FOR YAMAHA'S. Lol, learn about motocross.
Yeah and Akrapovic is only for KTM and Yoshimura is only for Honda and Pro circuit only for Kawasaki :lol:
Achievements:
-2011 EMF AX champion
-2010 SMA Outdoor champion
-2010 SMA Survival series winner
-2010 MXSON 2nd place (Finland)
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

suzukirider81 wrote:HEY DUMBASS. DR.D'S ARE ONLY FOR YAMAHA'S. Lol, learn about motocross.
You're a bro, Bro.

Sick skin, August!
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Andy_Hack
Team: SplitFire

Post by Andy_Hack »

a really nice guy here :) with lot lots LOTS of experiece with motocross AND mxs...!!!
Listen guys... listen to an awesome IDIOT!!! :D
*fancy signature*
d4u5d6u7 wrote:good staff, nice skins, like
mxracer118

Post by mxracer118 »

DJ99X wrote:Putting forum quotes in your signature is gay as fuck