250/450 Pro Circuit Honda

Post about creating and skinning models here
Fransoo773

250/450 Pro Circuit Honda

Post by Fransoo773 »

Great work JLV, the 450s are sweet.

This includes the 450 parts you need to get the new model, just put them in your personal folder with the .saf file.
Enjoy!

http://puremxs.com/Bikes/BikeViewer.aspx?BikeID=1053
Ben Fransoo, OG.
faf111
Team: Privateer Kawasaki

Re: 250/450 Pro Circuit Honda

Post by faf111 »

wht abt the kawiss?!?!?! lol
Privateer Kawasaki
uh I like dirtbikes
Mikeyyart10

Post by Mikeyyart10 »

the skins are'nt showing up on the 450 model and before you ask i have download the model pack that phathry put up to download.
Pumaxcs wrote:Easy as juan too tree.
mx_526
Crushed Dissenter

Post by mx_526 »

Wow these look great! Nice work.
Stickerz wrote:I was like jlv just dropped my food.
ShackAttack12 wrote:I bet if girls road 250 2-strokes, they would enjoy motocross a lot more because of the vibrations....
staminaco38
Crushed Dissenter

Post by staminaco38 »

is there a template that i need they don't work?
mx_526
Crushed Dissenter

Post by mx_526 »

staminaco38 wrote:is there a model that i need they don't work?
Stickerz wrote:I was like jlv just dropped my food.
ShackAttack12 wrote:I bet if girls road 250 2-strokes, they would enjoy motocross a lot more because of the vibrations....
Fransoo773

Post by Fransoo773 »

mx_526 wrote:
See if downloading this works.
http://www.mediafire.com/?pc45tdv0lkuzjup
Ben Fransoo, OG.
HAZZA
Team: Privateer

Post by HAZZA »

this mad me smile :) :) :)
HAZZA
Team: Privateer

Post by HAZZA »

HAZZA wrote:this mad me smile :) :) :)
made*
Jev7
Crushed Dissenter
Team: None

Post by Jev7 »

stop using jvdl stand, if u cant use it good, u added it inside the frame .. detail wasint to well.. its okay tho.. ur getting better :) i would give 3.2/5
Mikeyyart10

Post by Mikeyyart10 »

Fransoo773 wrote:
mx_526 wrote:
See if downloading this works.
http://www.mediafire.com/?pc45tdv0lkuzjup
already got that downloaded.
Pumaxcs wrote:Easy as juan too tree.
Fransoo773

Post by Fransoo773 »

Jev7 wrote:stop using jvdl stand, if u cant use it good, u added it inside the frame .. detail wasint to well.. its okay tho.. ur getting better :) i would give 3.2/5
yeah well its hard to find any other stands that are from the side to incorporate. your right though, having it under the frame does look funny, ill remember that for next time. Um detail wasn't so well? did you see the black and grey graphics all over the bikes?
Ben Fransoo, OG.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Fransoo773 wrote:Um detail wasn't so well? did you see the black and grey graphics all over the bikes?
Did you see the oversized logo on the engine that unrealistically wraps over contours of the engine, the hideously pasted pattern on the fork guards, the static shading on the front plate left over from that rim that you put on there (which I suggested under the condition that you went custom), the gold chain that looks like it has been coated in yellow paint, the lack of a normal map for the thingies on the seat, the stray marks all over the sideplate from where you failed to fully erase something, the blue graphics on the left side that aren't under the cutout mask, the worst frame ever seen for that model, the lack of shine on the exhaust sticker, the unrealistic lightness of the carbon fiber, the fact that this is version one tenth, and the seat lining that matches up with the seat skinned for the model with a seat bump?

I saw the black and grey graphics. Newflash, the shroud and airbox don't make up 'all over the bikes'. Seems that you either copy-and-pasted some things from PC's site, made up some things that go along with racing like "READY TO RACE" and "PERFORMANCE", or maybe even copied some Pro Circuit advertisement straight onto your graphics. That's detail for you, buddy. Oh, and don't forget that little checkered flag and those stripey things!

/rant
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Jev7
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Jev7 »

KTM57 wrote:
Fransoo773 wrote:Um detail wasn't so well? did you see the black and grey graphics all over the bikes?
Did you see the oversized logo on the engine that unrealistically wraps over contours of the engine, the hideously pasted pattern on the fork guards, the static shading on the front plate left over from that rim that you put on there (which I suggested under the condition that you went custom), the gold chain that looks like it has been coated in yellow paint, the lack of a normal map for the thingies on the seat, the stray marks all over the sideplate from where you failed to fully erase something, the blue graphics on the left side that aren't under the cutout mask, the worst frame ever seen for that model, the lack of shine on the exhaust sticker, the unrealistic lightness of the carbon fiber, the fact that this is version one tenth, and the seat lining that matches up with the seat skinned for the model with a seat bump?

I saw the black and grey graphics. Newflash, the shroud and airbox don't make up 'all over the bikes'. Seems that you either copy-and-pasted some things from PC's site, made up some things that go along with racing like "READY TO RACE" and "PERFORMANCE", or maybe even copied some Pro Circuit advertisement straight onto your graphics. That's detail for you, buddy. Oh, and don't forget that little checkered flag and those stripey things!

/rant
What he said :), i would told most of stuff that ktm57 said :)
Jev7
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Jev7 »

sorry for dp, but i founded aaaaaaalot of stands, u just need to make other angle for a photo, and add it :) just be smart..