The Old Skins Thread

Post about creating and skinning models here
Voutare
Team: Privateer

Re: THE SKINS THREAD

Post by Voutare »

We are all retarded.

We flip shit on some people because of ripped work, then others we don't give a damn.

:/
chuey352

Post by chuey352 »

probably because im new??? but if you look back in this thread, everybody ripped, and it was the whole bike. o well, sorry i caused this...now back to skinning
Mx Simulator OG
ddmx488 wrote: Everyone poops on their keyboard and expects a great skin to pop up in photoshop.
TEAM HONDA
DJD

Post by DJD »

Pumaxcs wrote:why are you being such an ass on everyones skins?
is your girl cheating on you? is your mom sleeping with your best friend? do you have a potato up your ass?

i dont see anything wrong with these skins youve been complaining about and honestly do you really think someone would go thru with as much trouble as your saying just to get a skin for someone to use?
HAHAHAHAHAHA... :D

Well Said My Friend, Couldnt have said it better myself.....
gordy

Post by gordy »

Pumaxcs wrote:honestly do you really think someone would go thru with as much trouble as your saying just to get a skin for someone to use?
actually, yes i do, i always put my best efforts into anything i make, and i have pride in what i create, it may take longer, but i get a lot more satisfaction out of knowing i have done a proper job, rather than something half baked and rough which, unfortunately, is what a lot of the skins that have been released lately look like.
instupitious.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Phathry25 wrote:Just because the author isn't a part of this community and will probably never find out doesn't make it ok.

Did you draw them? Or did you hire someone to do that for you.
im talking bout this goardy i understand drawing them looks better
Pathry25 wrote:If you didn't purchase the designs its still stealing.
hahahahahahahaha
well if that logic is true we are using an ass load of stolen bikes
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

My post should read drawings instead of designs. We are protected under the law to use the logos all we'd like, as long as it is for non-commercial use.
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

I've kind of been away here for a while and it's funny reading these posts. I've never really been a part of another gaming community but it seems like this one is going downhill quick. I'm surprised anyone does anything for this community including myself. There are people that are very grateful to get what they get, and others that just rip people to shit for everything when they themselves have never even released a fart in their life. There goes a saying that if you want something done right, do it yourself, until then stop bitching. (made up the last part) If your the person that is tearing skins a part because there not perfect then don't use them, make one yourself if your so damn good at it. Until that time, shut the hell up about it. When I'm looking through a thread I don't want to skim through pages of arguing to find what I'm looking for.
Joe
Team: MXSP

Post by Joe »

ddmx488 wrote:I've kind of been away here for a while and it's funny reading these posts. I've never really been a part of another gaming community but it seems like this one is going downhill quick. I'm surprised anyone does anything for this community including myself. There are people that are very grateful to get what they get, and others that just rip people to shit for everything when they themselves have never even released a fart in their life. There goes a saying that if you want something done right, do it yourself, until then stop bitching. (made up the last part) If your the person that is tearing skins a part because there not perfect then don't use them, make one yourself if your so damn good at it. Until that time, shut the hell up about it. When I'm looking through a thread I don't want to skim through pages of arguing to find what I'm looking for.
amen

thank you
DannyBoy

Post by DannyBoy »

ddmx488 wrote:I've kind of been away here for a while and it's funny reading these posts. I've never really been a part of another gaming community but it seems like this one is going downhill quick. I'm surprised anyone does anything for this community including myself. There are people that are very grateful to get what they get, and others that just rip people to shit for everything when they themselves have never even released a fart in their life. There goes a saying that if you want something done right, do it yourself, until then stop bitching. (made up the last part) If your the person that is tearing skins a part because there not perfect then don't use them, make one yourself if your so damn good at it. Until that time, shut the hell up about it. When I'm looking through a thread I don't want to skim through pages of arguing to find what I'm looking for.
very VERY well said ddmx

*looks to pthathry (dont care how it's spelled)* u need to calm down and be happy with what u get or just leave because we don't want ur bitching to bring the community down not everything will be perfect NOTHING is perfect for that matter
so you need to stop complaining about EVERY LITTLE THING that goes wrong
constructional critisizm (again dont care about spelling) is one thing but bitching about every flaw is unnecessary
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

no more is needed

Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
DannyBoy

Post by DannyBoy »

Pumaxcs wrote:no more is needed

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA god that made me laugh
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

I can stop commenting, I won't start settling. I don't have it in me. If not settling requires me to start creating stuff on my own that is fine by me. You guys can have your half cocked game to play. If the not releasing even a fart comment was towards me you need to check out rfactorcentral.com. I've been involved in many mods for that game, and they can be found there. The mods include Dirt Factor, SBS Modifieds, SBS latemodels, KYSS and a few more. I've released pleanty of stuff and know what its like to think what you created was the shit, just to have someone come along and say this and that is terrible. I used to take offense to those people, now I realize they were trying to help me. The people who are complacent are the ones who don't look at the minute details. DDMX said it himself, its the details that make a skin great, and now here he is saying just STFU and don't use it if you don't like it. I'll admit I used to skip over that crap myself, but I've come to the realization that that statement is completely true. I'm just trying to help you guys out. Obviously to some its unwanted help.
Joe
Team: MXSP

Post by Joe »

hye im not saying i agree with your complaining but i love the dirt factor mod for rfactor i love that game
mxer_25

Post by mxer_25 »

Here is a Chad Reed Replica skin I've been working on.
REED2.png
(179.37 KiB) Downloaded 495 times
REED1.png
(240.79 KiB) Downloaded 497 times
If any one could get shots of his rear guard would be muchly appreciated. http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?kgqnmfmnjd0
You have to be in it, to win it.
Twitch

Post by Twitch »

good skin dude
MXS Online #239