Showtime Rider Pak V2

Post about creating and skinning models here
epik
Team: Privateer

Re: Showtime Rider Pak V2

Post by epik »

I think it looks awsome showtime, I liked the first one and this one is even better.
ShowtimeMx

Post by ShowtimeMx »

moorin wrote:wow we have got alot of people with "self esteem issues" here, just because it needs work doesnt mean you should pull the link and quit, quitters never win! plus what if people dont like ddmx's model and prefer yours?
Promise i dont have self esteem issues, its more of frustration issues and i probably shouldnt have posted last night cause i was so tired but I guess i finally got tired of some of the bull crap that people get put through around here depending on who you are. This forum is not so much a community as a Nazi camp. Im just sick of some of the power trips that go on here.
"this community has more little kids than michael jacksons neverland ranch on easter" -ddmx
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

My apologies for giving heck on the boots, your skin proved it. As for the preview pic and the gear, maybe that wasn't the best decision but it's done and over now.
FactoryBR21

Post by FactoryBR21 »

ShowtimeMx wrote:
moorin wrote:wow we have got alot of people with "self esteem issues" here, just because it needs work doesnt mean you should pull the link and quit, quitters never win! plus what if people dont like ddmx's model and prefer yours?
Promise i dont have self esteem issues, its more of frustration issues and i probably shouldnt have posted last night cause i was so tired but I guess i finally got tired of some of the bull crap that people get put through around here depending on who you are. This forum is not so much a community as a Nazi camp. Im just sick of some of the power trips that go on here.
K , I understand and i bet but calm down bro !
About the skins , no comments
I just love it ! Almost perfect
Mbutler183 wrote:I remember when we had to play mva instead of mxs, what a load of shit that was.
Dustin434

Post by Dustin434 »

i personally dont use ddmx's model becuase its to big this just looks more realistic to me go stand next to your bike and sit on it are you 4 times as wide as it a 3 times as tall as it
"90 percent of the game is half mental"-Yogi Berra
Thanks To Kawasakis For The Sig
mulishatroop88

Post by mulishatroop88 »

wheres the no fear gear in your preview?
WHOA THERE
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

141 wrote:i personally dont use ddmx's model becuase its to big this just looks more realistic to me go stand next to your bike and sit on it are you 4 times as wide as it a 3 times as tall as it
Haha, if my model were 15 feet tall and 8 feet wide than maybe that might be true. Well, when you are on a 65 things do seem bigger, lol. I could have made bigfoot for this game! That would have been sweet.
mulishatroop88 wrote:wheres the no fear gear in your preview?
Judging by the fact that most of it "looked" ripped I don't think he included it.
Dustin434

Post by Dustin434 »

ddmx488 wrote:
141 wrote:i personally dont use ddmx's model becuase its to big this just looks more realistic to me go stand next to your bike and sit on it are you 4 times as wide as it a 3 times as tall as it
Haha, if my model were 15 feet tall and 8 feet wide than maybe that might be true. Well, when you are on a 65 things do seem bigger, lol. I could have made bigfoot for this game! That would have been sweet.
mulishatroop88 wrote:wheres the no fear gear in your preview?
Judging by the fact that most of it "looked" ripped I don't think he included it.
haha if a bike were 5 feet tall and 2 feet wide that would make sense
"90 percent of the game is half mental"-Yogi Berra
Thanks To Kawasakis For The Sig
stocksy129

Post by stocksy129 »

The new fingers looks pretty cool in first person also wheres the new chest protector?????
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

Showtime for president! I prefer this rider 10:1 over DDMX's model. Nice to see the two green spots on the v1 model corrected. The wrists and hands look tons better on this one. Thanks for the update! That being said, DDMX you need to just let the gear thing go, he point blank said he made it for personal use and added it to the SAF accidentally. I can send you my bridge building kit if you need help getting over it. Keep up the good work Showtime, I appreciate it, I'm sure others do too.
mx4life

Post by mx4life »

is there a template
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

moorin wrote:seriously dude dont say something like that especially after the time and effort people put into making this game better for YOU. i was going to ignore your post but common you didnt even give any cc back to showtime you just flamed him. id like you to do better then!
ok dude your a douche :)
1) I did not say it was a 2 hour after school job!
2) I just said that the Gears look shity in my opinion, i mean if he did spend like 24/7as your inplying on it would'nt he spend like 2 hours on gear?
3) Your so seriose who gives a shit if i didnt like i just dont like the gear, you make such a fuss, because of my opinion ment so much to you, you would make better gear and not just bitch!
4) Besides what the i have said about the model i'm actually running it the in the wmsa.(sorry ddmx)
5) Anyways who are you to tell me about flaming me when u havnt even said to him nice work to him! u maybe be waiting on it but so was i!
6) Just because i have no where near the talent of Showtime and his talent of his programs dont not mean i can't voise my opinoins!
7) Did i say your a douche?
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
DankeKTM21
Team: Danke KTM

Post by DankeKTM21 »

Rallemx wrote:Please ive been waiting for this for weeks, months, maybe years :(
Cant you put up the download link ? I so want this :(
just waited 22 min!!! :evil:
Kawasakis wrote:Hah yeah, because basketball and football requires just one ball - two balls just only for motocross riders haha
Rallemx

Post by Rallemx »

Fight fight fight fight! :P

I can only find 3 skins..the black red and ice one =/ Did I do something wrong? Cant find the nofear one .. :(
frederick
Team: Adept

Post by frederick »

he uploaded the wrong pic of a borrowed skin.