Attacker: 2012 KTMs - Skin Thread

Post about creating and skinning models here
LucMx23
Team: Digital Dirtworx

Re: Attacker: 2012 KTMs - Skin Thread

Post by LucMx23 »

guys!!! dont hate on him soo big!
he probably did better job than the most here yet!
i have to say its really sad that they wont be released but its still his option and his work!
so be thankfull hes is releasing anything!
if u keep hating like this he may never releases something to mxs again :?
mx4life

Post by mx4life »

Mikey wrote:
Kawasakis wrote:Sounds good.
Is attacker the drama llama?
botten144
Crushed Dissenter
Team: JDR/J-Star|KTM

Post by botten144 »

You know what mx4life? I hope he sends the bike to everybody on this forum that wants it and not you, would be a great thing that you didn't have the bike since you are crying over the modeler all the time huh?
mx4life

Post by mx4life »

And i would care why? Its a model for a game, and there's already a KTM model so i cant give a flying fuck about this model.
Grizz
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Stheart.com

Post by Grizz »

LMFAO! Hey kids, stop suckin his wang, it won't help you get his shit. I could care less anout this bike but I feel bad for all the people that wasted time making skins for this fool, including myself. Nevermind, I didn't waste my time.
S.Greenawalt | AEO Powersports Lites
mx4life

Post by mx4life »

I agree grizz. that's why i didn't skin it. he always trys to get kids to hop on his dick and holds the community hostage
attacker5
Team: Ub e moh tow

Post by attacker5 »

AttackerArt Forum wrote:Hello,
This seems to be a bit of a problem, I am getting quite some hate from the MXS community, simply because I left and I am not releasing my KTM.

If anyone is surprised about this decision, then they should take another look at the community. I left, because it is simply filled with immature kids, who just demand and do not give anything. I removed my models, because I left. I have no more respect left for that community, and is exactly the reason I will not release any more models on there.

Just to get things clear, I will never ask money for MXS models. People seem to think I make models and users need to pay to use it, that bogus! What you see in the MXSimulator category on this forum, or anything on the MXS forum, is, and always will be free!

I do however do freelancing for custom jobs, mxs related or not, it doesn't matter, it surly isn't just mxs related.

And on a final note, yes, it is unfair to all those who deserve new models creators make, but guess what, a chunk of the community has let me and everyone else down. Good going, you know who you are.
Tom cortvriendt

Post by Tom cortvriendt »

Pretty a bummer for me, i just can't understand why the community is hating on you attacker. We should be very proud to have a modeler like this in our community. I dont like the desiscion but i agree a little with you, they dont show any respect.
motoxjeff#7 wrote:JLV do you ever just sit back, and say " DAMN I made this game"? lol
richy34
Team: skt t1

Post by richy34 »

was looking forward to this bike really, but man attacker ur such a pussy. its just 3 guys who are complaining and ur backing off? cmon man ur not releasing things as soon as u get the chance to not to.

you know alot of guys wanted this bike and ur almost finished and back off? lol u must feel good now.

ur not dissapointing the haters but the guys who wanted the bike the haters wont care that u dont release it.

good job
#125swag

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
v3Nx
Team: Creme Egg

Post by v3Nx »

Yup i couldnt care a fuck :D I wonder how BreaK's model is progressing? Good luck in life attacker, you will miss us more than we miss you :) byyeeeeeeeee!
Voutare wrote:That would have been funny if I got it the first time, but I had to read it a couple times over. :(
mbork-1
Team: NOTEAM

Post by mbork-1 »

richy34 wrote:was looking forward to this bike really, but man attacker ur such a pussy. its just 3 guys who are complaining and ur backing off? cmon man ur not releasing things as soon as u get the chance to not to.

you know alot of guys wanted this bike and ur almost finished and back off? lol u must feel good now.

ur not dissapointing the haters but the guys who wanted the bike the haters wont care that u dont release it.

good job
3rd MX2 EMF - AX Series 2011
2nd MX1 BMF - Friday Night Series 2012
1st MX3 - EMXs
8th MX1 EMF - MX Series 2012
Tom cortvriendt

Post by Tom cortvriendt »

motoxjeff#7 wrote:JLV do you ever just sit back, and say " DAMN I made this game"? lol
Andy_Hack
Team: SplitFire

Post by Andy_Hack »

Thats how you thank a guy for creating 2 Bikes???
Yes I can understand you well... everyone (okay some dick maybe not...) was looking forward to it.
But, there was in my eyes a better way to "thank" him... maybe something like "good luck!" maybe he wouldnt be so pissed now and maybe releases it one day.
after i read what you guys wrote, i saw why he is so pissed about this forum.
all i can say is, i wont leave this forum, because I almost live one here LOL, but i just wanted to tell ya my opinion. live with it! :mrgreen:
just one last sentence to the guys who actually just wanted the bike, sorry for not releasing it! it wasnt my decision but thank some people who always want to be dicks (no offence) and who just want to see others burning this had to happen someday. the guys who are doing something will always be the idiots who are doing it wrong, but if you dont do anything, you cant make misstakes!
greetz! :)
*fancy signature*
d4u5d6u7 wrote:good staff, nice skins, like
attacker5
Team: Ub e moh tow

Post by attacker5 »

Its fine tom, people do not realize what is happening here, I also find it interesting JLV is letting this happen, his loss, not mine.
DJD

Post by DJD »

No one cares asshole. Your just doing this for attention, just like the models before.

Release cutouts and ask people to devote their own time to skinning your model then turn around and hold everyone hostage. Dick move.