black numbers?

Post about creating and skinning models here
adhkcrfhonda

black numbers?

Post by adhkcrfhonda »

why are my numbers black is there a download i missed or something?
Attachments
Untitled-1.jpg
(491.45 KiB) Downloaded 858 times
DJ99X

Re: black numbers?

Post by DJ99X »

Look at the bottom of the Released Skins and Models thread
adhkcrfhonda

Post by adhkcrfhonda »

DJ wrote:Look at the bottom of the Released Skins and Models thread
ahhhaaaaaa thank you. i prolly didnt need to put up a post asking that. hmm shoulda looked there first. durrrr :lol:
exmxer
Team: Privateer

Post by exmxer »

How do you use the new numbers? i tried several different ways, can't get them to work.
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Seriously, its not hard to understand. Just chuck whatever you download (except new snapshots) into your personal folder. Just make sure they are called numbers.png and numbers-condensed.png
exmxer

Post by exmxer »

DJ wrote:Seriously, its not hard to understand. Just chuck whatever you download (except new snapshots) into your personal folder. Just make sure they are called numbers.png and numbers-condensed.png
sorry for being a computer moron, i won't ask questions anymore. :roll: :roll: the ingnorance towards new people that don't totally understand every single little thing amazes me.
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

exmxer wrote:
DJ wrote:Seriously, its not hard to understand. Just chuck whatever you download (except new snapshots) into your personal folder. Just make sure they are called numbers.png and numbers-condensed.png
sorry for being a computer moron, i won't ask questions anymore. :roll: :roll: the ingnorance towards new people that don't totally understand every single little thing amazes me.
It is a little rough sometimes, I will admit to that. Sometimes I make rash comments also. From our perspective though, there are so many noobs on here and after explaining how to do something for the 101st time it becomes frustrating. We automatically assume that since the game has been around that people should know how to get stuff done. To our credit though, there are some fine topics on this site that enable new users to be able to add custom stuff to the game. For future reference, just don't take some of these comments to heart, most often times they are just rash answers.

ddmx
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Sorry, but it give me a headache when its such a simple thing to understand
QuAdRiDeR93

Post by QuAdRiDeR93 »

Maybe there should be a section on this forum for tutorials, like how to use models, skins, tracks, etc. When I was noobie in 07 i always looked at sticky tutorials. I hated searching for other forums of someone asking the question to get my answer.
exmxer

Post by exmxer »

ahh in the end it's all good i guess. If i can't get something to work from now on i won't use it, that way people won't get headaches. even though it's not simple for everybody.