MXS Mod 2012

Post about creating and skinning models here
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Re: MXS Mod 2012

Post by yzmxer608 »

If you guys pull this off it's going to be pretty amazing!
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Jr Dirt Doctor#489
Team: AEO Powersports

Post by Jr Dirt Doctor#489 »

I hope this all works out! sounds so sick!
JB323
Team: Privateer Life

Post by JB323 »

*flashbacks of messiahs/jvd/ original dxb idea *

Not to be the downer but didn't we try this before and the issue is just going to be the same. Its gonna be a huge file/files shacks was like 3 gigs or something that definitively has to be torrented. Look at brina for instance, i have over 500mb in files just alone of her and her team that she always changes and updates.

I think time should be spent on a new idea to incorporate skins is the big issue not just gather everyone's skins together, or at least a external program to maybe find missing skins that creates a file then can submitted to puremxs or a new place where all the skins are uploaded and it would regulate what your missing. Also finding/viewing skins in a different way would be a better jump first also, not sure if thats what you idea is based on the list you provided.

Privateer Life # 323 Support from Motosport | Race Tech | 180 Decals

http://instagram.com/jbolen323/
wheels1758

Post by wheels1758 »

JB323 wrote:*flashbacks of messiahs/jvd/ original dxb idea *

Not to be the downer but didn't we try this before and the issue is just going to be the same. Its gonna be a huge file/files shacks was like 3 gigs or something that definitively has to be torrented. Look at brina for instance, i have over 500mb in files just alone of her and her team that she always changes and updates.

I think time should be spent on a new idea to incorporate skins is the big issue not just gather everyone's skins together, or at least a external program to maybe find missing skins that creates a file then can submitted to puremxs or a new place where all the skins are uploaded and it would regulate what your missing. Also finding/viewing skins in a different way would be a better jump first also, not sure if thats what you idea is based on the list you provided.
TOTALLY.MISSED.THE.POINT.

It is not a skin pack of everything from the past.
FelipeMX
Team: Finesse Supersports

Post by FelipeMX »

I'm definitely in, have some stuff that could be used too
Finesse Supersports
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

JB323 wrote:*flashbacks of messiahs/jvd/ original dxb idea *

Ya, kinda missed the point. It will reoccur annually, and the only skins to be included are that current years gear and bike skins, and possibly updated models. No team skins will be in this pack. As for large file size, yes, it will be pretty large most likely. Good thing winrar allows you to do .rar.part# so you can break it up into multiple <200mb files to be uploaded to Mediafire or the like. No torrenting.
SCHAFFERNOCKER
Team: blank

Post by SCHAFFERNOCKER »

Not even sweating file size.

This game takes alot to run anyway and the people who have problems will continue to have problems until they upgrade their rig. Computer gaming requires a built PC, you should know that before stepping into the ring.

If file sizes and system requirements where any what of a concern, this game would have already been or in the works of progressing towards a console. And JLV has already stated he wants to keep it on PC.
kona309

Post by kona309 »

+1 on the torrent idea.
Just to keep DL speeds up, as long as we dont have leechers
My stats:http://mxsimulator.com/servers/allservers/players/3042/
Jones221 wrote:Kona is right.
jlv wrote:If you kids don't knock it off I'm pulling this forum over!
Brina927
Team: Whipstyle

Post by Brina927 »

JB323 wrote: Look at brina for instance, i have over 500mb in files just alone of her and her team that she always changes and updates.
I'm a girl :mrgreen:
My Stats
Discord: MxBrina#9694
jlv wrote:Team Motosport Honda's Brina made MX Simulator history as she became the first woman to take a win in a major series.
giopanda
Team: Privateer

Post by giopanda »

great idea!
haydugjr
Crushed Dissenter

Post by haydugjr »

Bumpalicious?
gocat199 wrote:see jlv. you need to do more thingies
Jones221 wrote: That was fucked up...Now I'll get hated for saying this, but I felt bad
nitrodude

Post by nitrodude »

n
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

I want to draw a little bit of suspense with the project, but I'll give a small update just to let you know we haven't died.

Features to look for:
-3d rider and bike preview, scene (may require XNA redistributable)
-select gear/bike combo pre-mxs, then launch to single player or direct connect to server list
-dual function as a model viewer w/out blender/3dsmax
-quite a bit of 2012 gear skins compiled
-possibly some custom models that haven't been previewed yet. (helmets

Got a great group of guys working on this right now, pictures maybe to come soon!

Work from:
Piista
Haggqvist
brina
grizz
mr.two
t-rider
magnusson
felipemx
ddmx
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

and wheels... haha
jbrandmx85

Post by jbrandmx85 »

Sounds great, i mean i look forward to almost anything new with this game. But from the sounds of this its going to rock everyones world. lol