Font Inventory

Post about creating and skinning models here
User avatar
skraks
Posts: 461
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:58 am
Team: Evergood
Location: Grande Prairie, Alberta
Contact:

Re: Font Inventory

Postby skraks » Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:48 am

Itz Raidox wrote:
bootsie wrote:does anybody know this font?

What ive seen on this topic im pretty sure alias use a full custom font people have hard time finding it (i could be wrong)

alias be dead anyways
Image

User avatar
Brad_Smith
Posts: 217
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:11 pm
Team: Rival Fam
Location: Aus

Re: Font Inventory

Postby Brad_Smith » Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:54 am

skraks wrote:
Itz Raidox wrote:
bootsie wrote:does anybody know this font?

What ive seen on this topic im pretty sure alias use a full custom font people have hard time finding it (i could be wrong)

alias be dead anyways


Alias font isn't a full custom font. Look up Mr Headlines, its free. Just add some strikes and donezo
Image

Jrife548
Posts: 212
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:15 pm
Team: Looking For Team

Re: Font Inventory

Postby Jrife548 » Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:33 am

skraks wrote:alias be dead anyways

https://aliasmx.com/ there's a countdown on the website lookin exciting
#freesethgarrett | #freecolthans
Image

User avatar
ColtHans
Posts: 1156
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 10:36 pm
Team: www.vlastmx.com

Re: Font Inventory

Postby ColtHans » Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:30 pm

Jrife548 wrote:
skraks wrote:alias be dead anyways

https://aliasmx.com/ there's a countdown on the website lookin exciting

he gotcha there nick..that countdown does look very exciting
PM ME FOR CHEAP SKINS
MESS WITH THE COLT YOU GET THE HANS

John23
Posts: 2897
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:38 am

Re: Font Inventory

Postby John23 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:10 am

Image
Name Font?
Ddavis wrote:Who knows who is to blame, but the world is a fucked up place and there's a lot of fucked up people.

John23
Posts: 2897
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:38 am

Re: Font Inventory

Postby John23 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:44 am

He's Dead Jim is not working in my Photoshop. I'll get the error message saying, "The action could not be completed due to a system error". It only happens with this font. Any ideas?
Ddavis wrote:Who knows who is to blame, but the world is a fucked up place and there's a lot of fucked up people.

User avatar
ShortyMX
Posts: 233
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:00 pm
Team: Skullcandy
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: Font Inventory

Postby ShortyMX » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:52 pm

Image

What's the font of this number? The name is probably some surpreme mockup, but I can't find the numbers
ImageImageImage

User avatar
ShortyMX
Posts: 233
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:00 pm
Team: Skullcandy
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: Font Inventory

Postby ShortyMX » Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:53 am

ShortyMX wrote:Image

What's the font of this number? The name is probably some surpreme mockup, but I can't find the numbers


For anyone else wondering, this should be the font. Unfortunately you have to buy the font as a vector image.
ImageImageImage

User avatar
D_ROY178
Posts: 429
Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:16 am
Team: Who knows anymore
Location: Straya

Re: Font Inventory

Postby D_ROY178 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:09 pm

John23 wrote:He's Dead Jim is not working in my Photoshop. I'll get the error message saying, "The action could not be completed due to a system error". It only happens with this font. Any ideas?


Turn off bold in your character panel. :D
Image

John23
Posts: 2897
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:38 am

Re: Font Inventory

Postby John23 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:00 am

D_ROY178 wrote:
John23 wrote:He's Dead Jim is not working in my Photoshop. I'll get the error message saying, "The action could not be completed due to a system error". It only happens with this font. Any ideas?


Turn off bold in your character panel. :D

You're the best. Thank you.
Ddavis wrote:Who knows who is to blame, but the world is a fucked up place and there's a lot of fucked up people.

John23
Posts: 2897
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:38 am

Re: Font Inventory

Postby John23 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:37 pm

Shadow13 wrote:Does anyone know what this font is Image
Ddavis wrote:Who knows who is to blame, but the world is a fucked up place and there's a lot of fucked up people.

User avatar
savage_ryan4
Posts: 127
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:53 pm
Team: IBcorp Racing
Location: SoCal
Contact:

Re: Font Inventory

Postby savage_ryan4 » Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:43 pm

help a homie out
Image
Image
you should click that fkn banner

Kael_Braden
Posts: 77
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:24 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: Font Inventory

Postby Kael_Braden » Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:45 pm

savage_ryan4 wrote:help a homie out
Image

AgencyFb Black

keithball18
Posts: 168
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:47 am
Team: No Team
Location: Somewhere Lit

Re: Font Inventory

Postby keithball18 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:24 am

If anyone is still after the old shift font here it is

https://befonts.com/shift-font.html
KTM57 wrote:What is your home address? Do you lock the door?

LucaaaNixxos
Posts: 33
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:14 pm
Team: SixtyOne Designs

Re: Font Inventory

Postby LucaaaNixxos » Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:11 pm

Anyone knows a good Font for Shift Gears? Please not the Shift one
Image


Return to “Model and Skin Editing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests