Font Inventory

Post about creating and skinning models here
User avatar
dawsonsleeper
Posts: 456
Joined: Fri May 12, 2017 2:23 am
Team: Amsoil Honda
Location: Alaska
Contact:

Re: Font Inventory

Postby dawsonsleeper » Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:46 am

Nick#126 wrote:
dawsonsleeper wrote:
Nick#126 wrote:

hes dead jim

Thanks, but he's dead jim is italic and they use straight numbers, any idea how to do this?

dont download the italic version, or skew it in ps by holding control and then moving the corners in transformation

User avatar
Nick#126
Posts: 1034
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:14 pm
Team: Privateer
Location: Veldhoven, The Netherlands
Contact:

Re: Font Inventory

Postby Nick#126 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:03 pm

dawsonsleeper wrote:
Nick#126 wrote:
dawsonsleeper wrote:hes dead jim

Thanks, but he's dead jim is italic and they use straight numbers, any idea how to do this?

dont download the italic version, or skew it in ps by holding control and then moving the corners in transformation

The font is only available in italic. But thanks I'll try!
Nick van Gerwen

Image

User avatar
jonracer594
Posts: 512
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:17 pm
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: Font Inventory

Postby jonracer594 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:19 pm

dawsonsleeper wrote:
MOTOZ293 wrote:anyone know the font of dean wilsons shift stuff?
Image

numbers are hes dead jum (i think?) and idk about the name.
btw, youre the 235th person to ask for the shift font :D

lol not even close to beeing Hes dead jim. Its a custom font. They use it for Wilson and Paulin only and unless someone traceses it this font wont be avaiable for any creator here.
Image

User avatar
dawsonsleeper
Posts: 456
Joined: Fri May 12, 2017 2:23 am
Team: Amsoil Honda
Location: Alaska
Contact:

Re: Font Inventory

Postby dawsonsleeper » Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:24 pm

jonracer594 wrote:
dawsonsleeper wrote:
MOTOZ293 wrote:anyone know the font of dean wilsons shift stuff?
Image

numbers are hes dead jum (i think?) and idk about the name.
btw, youre the 235th person to ask for the shift font :D

lol not even close to beeing Hes dead jim. Its a custom font. They use it for Wilson and Paulin only and unless someone traceses it this font wont be avaiable for any creator here.

u write. not even close lol. sorry.

User avatar
RFX_corentin_12
Posts: 603
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:26 pm
Team: MadCape
Location: France
Contact:

Re: Font Inventory

Postby RFX_corentin_12 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:26 pm

jonracer594 wrote:
dawsonsleeper wrote:
MOTOZ293 wrote:anyone know the font of dean wilsons shift stuff?
Image

numbers are hes dead jum (i think?) and idk about the name.
btw, youre the 235th person to ask for the shift font :D

lol not even close to beeing Hes dead jim. Its a custom font. They use it for Wilson and Paulin only and unless someone traceses it this font wont be avaiable for any creator here.

This is not even the same as Paulin..

The number font is: Optimus - https://www.dafont.com/fr/optimus.font
Image

User avatar
dawsonsleeper
Posts: 456
Joined: Fri May 12, 2017 2:23 am
Team: Amsoil Honda
Location: Alaska
Contact:

Re: Font Inventory

Postby dawsonsleeper » Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:36 pm

RFX_corentin_12 wrote:
jonracer594 wrote:
dawsonsleeper wrote:numbers are hes dead jum (i think?) and idk about the name.
btw, youre the 235th person to ask for the shift font :D

lol not even close to beeing Hes dead jim. Its a custom font. They use it for Wilson and Paulin only and unless someone traceses it this font wont be avaiable for any creator here.

This is not even the same as Paulin..

The number font is: Optimus - https://www.dafont.com/fr/optimus.font

thaaaaats right. i knew i downloaded it from somewhere :D :D

User avatar
MOTOZ293
Posts: 1764
Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:17 pm
Team: VersusPc/FAMmx
Location: Ohio

Re: Font Inventory

Postby MOTOZ293 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:41 pm

RFX_corentin_12 wrote:This is not even the same as Paulin..

The number font is: Optimus - https://www.dafont.com/fr/optimus.font

Thank you. Just have to figure out the name font
Image

User avatar
jonracer594
Posts: 512
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:17 pm
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: Font Inventory

Postby jonracer594 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:13 pm

RFX_corentin_12 wrote:
jonracer594 wrote:
dawsonsleeper wrote:numbers are hes dead jum (i think?) and idk about the name.
btw, youre the 235th person to ask for the shift font :D

lol not even close to beeing Hes dead jim. Its a custom font. They use it for Wilson and Paulin only and unless someone traceses it this font wont be avaiable for any creator here.

This is not even the same as Paulin..

The number font is: Optimus - https://www.dafont.com/fr/optimus.font

Damn shift making things difficult haha
Image

User avatar
MOTOZ293
Posts: 1764
Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:17 pm
Team: VersusPc/FAMmx
Location: Ohio

Re: Font Inventory

Postby MOTOZ293 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:21 pm

anyone know what font fly uses?
Image

Easter.7
Posts: 136
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:46 pm
Team: MotoSport.com

Re: Font Inventory

Postby Easter.7 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:51 pm

MOTOZ293 wrote:anyone know what font fly uses?

Font that is on the back of Weston Peick's gear
byrd55621 wrote:i am 13 but i gots $

byrd55621 wrote:Will anybody make a skin for free

Bjorn712
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:18 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: Font Inventory

Postby Bjorn712 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:23 pm

does anyone have the TLD number font?

need those

User avatar
dawsonsleeper
Posts: 456
Joined: Fri May 12, 2017 2:23 am
Team: Amsoil Honda
Location: Alaska
Contact:

Re: Font Inventory

Postby dawsonsleeper » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:45 am

Bjorn712 wrote:does anyone have the TLD number font?

need those

vippangorlia or somthin like that haha


Return to “Model and Skin Editing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests