jeremy lusk skin

Post about creating and skinning models here
adhkcrfhonda

Re: jeremy lusk skin

Post by adhkcrfhonda »

great idea. i like the idea of everyone making a skin in honor of him and racing it in the first race. im in shock that he died. the updates said that he was getting a little better but i guess not... i would love to help in making this skin
NORTHCOTT127MX
Team: Westside Racing

Post by NORTHCOTT127MX »

heres the video of it i found on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLeYsAM59H4.. this was a horrible crash.. im not saying that the leatt brace would have saved him but do any of yall agree that if he was wearing a leatt it might have saved him.. just a thought
Washed up dirt scootin, whipper tail throwin goon.
Westside Racing
kevin131mx
Team: Privateer

Post by kevin131mx »

The Leatt wouldn't have helped there. He didn't injure his neck, it was mainly his head. (Nobody really said this, but I'm sure his neck was banged up from the way he landed) It's really too bad. I remember in his Rider of the Year interview with Racer X, he said that he is trying to break away from the way freestyle used to be. He was taking it seriously and trying to make a good name for the sport. I feel so bad. :cry:
mulishatroop88

Post by mulishatroop88 »

yea. none of you understand what their family is going through right now. his wife is a wreck i went to their house to pay my respects to the family and everyones completely torn , family , the mulisha guys, friends. i dont understand how he could just leave like this. most of you guys didnt get to hang with him outside of competitions or even meet him in person but he was the coolest guy ever. he gave me a brand new hat and some brand new shirts straight out of the box that werent even out yet. he was an amazing person off the bike and an incredible guy on it. please pray for his family most of anyone though. their going through such a ruff time right now :(
WHOA THERE
WhMx179

Post by WhMx179 »

yeah this is a great idea, if no one else does it, i can ......try lol :twisted: