jeremy lusk skin

Post about creating and skinning models here
hvpunk62

jeremy lusk skin

Post by hvpunk62 »

im fealin kinda bad about jeremy and i think we should get together and make a jeremy lusk skin in memory of him
RIP
jeremy
=[
ddmx

Re: jeremy lusk skin

Post by ddmx »

I also think this is so unfortunate. If I weren't putting 40 hours a week into school I might consider skinning something, but, that isn't gonna happen anytime soon. Maybe, hvpunk, you might want to step up on this one. I'm sure you can come up with the creative skills to make something in his memory.
mx4life

Post by mx4life »

ill try it but dont expect it to be great. Everyone should wear them in the first race
hvpunk62

Post by hvpunk62 »

ddmx488 wrote:I also think this is so unfortunate. If I weren't putting 40 hours a week into school I might consider skinning something, but, that isn't gonna happen anytime soon. Maybe, hvpunk, you might want to step up on this one. I'm sure you can come up with the creative skills to make something in his memory.
ddmx id love to give it a shot but im also pretty packed in i have so many unfinished skins and stuff i got tht needs to be completed dont need another one same here with school u prolly got alot more than i do im still in highschool =P
But, if someone does make a skin im sure i can help out with it and would be more than happy 2
Twitch
Team: Privateer

Post by Twitch »

yeah man.... i like this idea...on first race we used that skin... in memory of lusk
MXS Online #239
hvpunk62

Post by hvpunk62 »

ok i am giving it a shot my team skins are on hold
RaNDoM HeRO

Post by RaNDoM HeRO »

dont forget about my sig :wink: ......when did jeremy lusk pass away?????? people should make pro riders skins and put the names on the backs
DW434

Post by DW434 »

wow that was a selfish post
"90% of the game is half mental"-Yogi Berra

MXS Online Racing #434
The Whole Mxs Community wrote:Take off the kidney belt shading
borderpatrol199

Post by borderpatrol199 »

borat wrote:dont forget about my sig :wink: ......when did jeremy lusk pass away?????? people should make pro riders skins and put the names on the backs

You should be ashamed man. That was very selfish.
hvpunk62

Post by hvpunk62 »

lol yea it was man... i did 1/2 of it i sent it to metal mulisha troop hes gonna give it a shot
RaNDoM HeRO

Post by RaNDoM HeRO »

it was a joke and kinda sarcasm but i forgot that computers dont show that because i was just typing what is in my head...and how is that selfish? selfish would be saying oh dont worry about jeremy lusk make my sig and nothing else you have to! but if you say its sarcasm...go for it.
i got jeremy and ezra confused oops ....but what happened to jeremy? and when was this?
DW434

Post by DW434 »

its very selfish and even more that you dont realize that it is that fact we all care about this and all you can say is well dont forget about me
"90% of the game is half mental"-Yogi Berra

MXS Online Racing #434
The Whole Mxs Community wrote:Take off the kidney belt shading
RaNDoM HeRO

Post by RaNDoM HeRO »

DW434 wrote:its very selfish and even more that you dont realize that it is that fact we all care about this and all you can say is well dont forget about me
well go cry about it then ok cause im not gonna try to argue with anyone anymore
Wilmx829

Post by Wilmx829 »

It's so unfortunate what happened. He was a great rider.
I guess it was just some freak accident as he sustained those head injuries even with his helmet on?
TeamHavocRacing wrote:JLV is a risk-taking genuis pimp.
motox755

Post by motox755 »

well i wouldnt call it a freak accident when you jump a 75 foot or so ramp and your head hits the ground a helmet can only protect you so much and it really sucks man he was a hell of a rider. Id wear the skin if you made it Bill