Bell Moto 9 by Mona Skin Pack 3

Post about creating and skinning models here
m121c

Re: Bell Moto 9 by Mona Skin Pack 3

Post by m121c »

Just because "its just a helmet for a video game" to you doesn't mean everyone else feels that way. So yes I would say you're ignorant.
MXTrent75287
Crushed Dissenter

Post by MXTrent75287 »

Well I never said anything about wasting time and not living their lives. I said your general forum user probably has other important things in life then to learn how to model a helmet for a video game. Which was not meant to come out as a bash. As that other douche who also called me ignorant seemed to interpret it. All and all I was pretty much implying that you have now given the one and only reason pirates need to rip your work. If someone would have said what I said, (and I were in your place) I just would have responded maturely and said something along the lines of, "I understand, it's horrible that people would steal, but it's the world we live in, and I have my reasons for not releasing it." But since your so quick to call somebody ignorant I don't think that helps you and when ppl consider how you feel about them taking your work. Which I'm not one of. But I'm saying some of the Sim community will wonder why you didn't release it. Take it personal. Then take from you. As for me, I don't even have the .saf downloaded or even have the slightest idea on how to crack a .saf or even care.
FatTree25 wrote:Trent did say it best though.
My Stats | Add me on Steam
m121c

Post by m121c »

Well you asked if you were ignorant or a general forum so I answered, that's not really calling you ignorant just answering your question. Just as Puma said just because you didn't say something in a exact way, people can and will see what you are implying by what you said. By saying "I said your general forum user probably has other important things in life then to learn how to model a helmet for a video game" you pretty much implied making something for a video game is a waste of time and that people that do make things for video games don't live their lives.
MXTrent75287
Crushed Dissenter

Post by MXTrent75287 »

Maybe you all should critique what I'm actually saying versus what I'm "implying". People could be so time consumed they don't have time to sit down ad learn how to do that. That doesn't mean the people who already do, aren't living their lives. Like I said if the shoe fits then ware it but don't put words in my mouth.
MXTrent75287
Crushed Dissenter

Post by MXTrent75287 »

And sorry for the typos and what not. iPhone is not on my side on this one. :)
MXTrent75287
Crushed Dissenter

Post by MXTrent75287 »

And sorry for the typos and what not. iPhone is not on my side on this one. :)
j&kracing
Team: J&K Racing

Post by j&kracing »

Mona wrote:I feel that I need to post something about this publicly, after the spam of private messages I've been getting for the past month. I'm not annoyed or irritated by all of the messages, but this is a lot easier than replying to all of them separately.

At this time, I won't be sending out any files related to the Bell Moto-9 helmet. This helmet wasn't planned to be released at all, so I hope everyone can cope with only having these three packs of helmets (as of now) to use.

I hope everyone interested in the helmet will read this, and know that unless your private message includes something other than "Can you send me your Bell Moto 9 template" you won't be getting an answer back.

/rant

Thanks,
Alex
I reallyyyyyyy need that monster energy helmet
bdownen323

Post by bdownen323 »

j&kracing wrote: I reallyyyyyyy need that monster energy helmet
No you don't.
AG27214
Team: Privateer

Post by AG27214 »

one of the skin packs is still down. The other 2 download fine. Yet to try them in game. Thanks for the sweet helmets though!!!
jlv wrote:OK, but if you filibuster yourself don't blame me for ignoring it.
Austin Galyon
MX Sim #7 | VCHSS #170
2009 KTM 250XC
XBL/Steam/Skype: AG27214
oscarson4
Team: Smartop/Motoconcept

Post by oscarson4 »

Could someone re upload?
TH_722

Post by TH_722 »

Any chance there is a new skin pack coming?
ant40c

Post by ant40c »

TH_722 wrote:Any chance there is a new skin pack coming?
I hope so!
ezra73mx

Post by ezra73mx »

is any one making a skin pack 4?
Mona
Team: MotoOption

Post by Mona »

I kept saying to myself that I would make the 2014 graphics once the 360 degree views came out, but even if they have, I haven't had time for anything other than class, homework, and pay-the-bills-work.

I definitely want to make more skins, because I like making them, I just don't have the time right now.
TH_722

Post by TH_722 »

Will the source files for this ever be released?