COULD THIS WORK?

Post about creating and skinning models here
norcal_105
Team: Privateer

COULD THIS WORK?

Post by norcal_105 »

Ok, just an idea i was having... is there any way a new skins thread that could be started where every skin would be put into it and people could add that you could download all at one time??? and when new skins came out you could delete the old file and download the new one.... so then we could see what people were running online and not half to spend forever trying to find every skin... dont know if it will work but i like the theory... :mrgreen:
hvpunk62

Re: COULD THIS WORK?

Post by hvpunk62 »

i tried doing tht once and got bitched at by everyone so idk
norcal_105

Post by norcal_105 »

i would just like to see what evryone looks like...
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

It's not a bad idea, if you want to spend the time downloading a 10gb file from all the skins and what not. (somewhat of an exaggeration) That's where the problem lies.
norcal_105

Post by norcal_105 »

what if it was a 1 time download for just the current skins?? and the future ones seperate. it would help on keeping up to date,
wheels1758

Post by wheels1758 »

Or what about just a topic, like the one DDMX(hint hint) made in the tracks thread, that had all the released skins. It would be a no commenting topic, just have all the skins and links in there. I think eventually http://www.PureMXS.com will serve this purpose, but i dont see any problem with starting a topic now.