2013crf450r Stock Final Release

Post about creating and skinning models here
Stheart Clothing
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Stheart.com

Re: 2013crf450r Stock Final Release

Post by Stheart Clothing »

Grizz wrote:This is stupid as bleep. It's funny how I had no clue of any of this until this thread. What the bleep. WHAT THE BLEEP!? Why do you guys care? This is far from professional work so just treat it like practice for fucks sake. That's why I don't give a fuck about anything I make. It's not professional quality yet and I'm not getting paid to do it. Also, nobody is getting paid to rip my stuff and they can't rip if I release everything! Struggle. To be honest I have never had a problem with Mason or Paul and I like them both. This is what happens when kids have power. I'm really tired right now to be honest with everyone. Unban my account jlv. :|
^
Was supposed to be a quote.
www.stheart.com
"I'd Eiffel Tower the shit out of Dianna Dahlgren with another dude. A little accidental male contact wouldn't bother me in that situation." -ih8hondas
Coco #194

Post by Coco #194 »

Big thank's, she is awesome!
2013 EMF & French SX Champion / 2013 MXSON Champion
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjfO5GCvwJo
Boblob801
Team: <3 Andy

Post by Boblob801 »

I'm surprised I didn't get a mention.
I'm pretty sure I'm the reason the swing arm is sooooo shit.
Cant believe no one noticed it, oh well.
Hi
goudbeekie
Crushed Dissenter
Team: TattlerMX Honda

Post by goudbeekie »

MxEliit wrote:Thank you! :D
Kording
Team: Privateer

Post by Kording »

Pumaxcs wrote:Well that didn't take long.
yeah this escalated qickly
Tennis, Basketball and Baseball all requires one ball
Motocross requires two!
Lo2Rider
Team: Privateer

Post by Lo2Rider »

You guys will always surprise me with your stupid stuff like "it's me" - "no, it's me" and blablabla and blablabla. Looks like 4 years old childrens discussion.

Anyway, good job to all who made the released possible and thank you :) .
Johansson809

Post by Johansson809 »

sick jobb! :D
skinner!!
ricky237
Team: TPS Racing

Post by ricky237 »

Awesome work! thank you guy! :D
Stormz

Post by Stormz »

Everyone in this thread complaining bitch about how I am "so mean" here. So it's coming out again :-D

If all of you little brats weren't so enthralled with keeping your stuff so private and having your little e-peen stroked, this community could have some sick shit. Im not saying don't give credit where it's due, I am saying stop being so selfish and learn some maturity. No one is getting paid to model or design anything here, so its not breaking copyright rules. And to break copyright rules...it has to be copyrighted first...

Thanks CHECKERZ and DJ99X and everyone else who releases their work for enjoyment AND community improvement.
MXTrent75287
Crushed Dissenter

Post by MXTrent75287 »

Good job to all who put work into this.

just my opinion..maybe you shouldn't put your work out there if are worried about ppl ripping it. I can guarantee you that ppl will rip it especially if you do good work. Less work on them. You still did a good job though Paul
FatTree25 wrote:Trent did say it best though.
My Stats | Add me on Steam
m121c

Post by m121c »

Seems people are confused on the fact I wanted my work private. To clear this up I have no problem releasing my work as you will see this in the future here soon. The reason why I didnt want my work apart of this honda is because I didn't want to be associated with it. None of you have been apart of the project and all the bull shit that went along with it. I got tired of it so I no longer wanted part in the project. I respectfully asked for my work not to be used... but instead it gets ripped by some little kid claiming he "redid" the template. The only thing paul did with the honda is model the front fender.

My work is far from proffesional yes, but I put all of my effort into it and for someone to rip it pisses me off, just like 99.9% of others that have made anything they are pround of, would have been.
stevoktm

Post by stevoktm »

m121c wrote:Seems people are confused on the fact I wanted my work private. To clear this up I have no problem releasing my work as you will see this in the future here soon. The reason why I didnt want my work apart of this honda is because I didn't want to be associated with it. None of you have been apart of the project and all the bull shit that went along with it. I got tired of it so I no longer wanted part in the project. I respectfully asked for my work not to be used... but instead it gets ripped by some little kid claiming he "redid" the template. The only thing paul did with the honda is model the front fender.

My work is far from proffesional yes, but I put all of my effort into it and for someone to rip it pisses me off, just like 99.9% of others that have made anything they are pround of, would have been.
Did he rip anything? from where i am standing it looks like he just used the work that you provided him with. Fair enough you said not to use it but it baffles me why you would want it to go to waste. What harm does it make in letting him use it so the community can have a better looking model?
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Stormz wrote:And to break copyright rules...it has to be copyrighted
You get automatic rights to work that you make. Same for photographs.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
m121c

Post by m121c »

stevoktm wrote:
m121c wrote:Seems people are confused on the fact I wanted my work private. To clear this up I have no problem releasing my work as you will see this in the future here soon. The reason why I didnt want my work apart of this honda is because I didn't want to be associated with it. None of you have been apart of the project and all the bull shit that went along with it. I got tired of it so I no longer wanted part in the project. I respectfully asked for my work not to be used... but instead it gets ripped by some little kid claiming he "redid" the template. The only thing paul did with the honda is model the front fender.

Did he rip anything? from where i am standing it looks like he just used the work that you provided him with. Fair enough you said not to use it but it baffles me why you would want it to go to waste. What harm does it make in letting him use it so the community can have a better looking model?
I consider it ripping because he claimed he "redid" the template and said my work is no longer on there. I checked to make sure, and it was my work. Cant say im suprised really. If there would of been some type of credit I wouldnt be mad, but instead he lies and still does lie saying he redid the template which he didn't.

Its whatever, everyone knows now. Go ahead and use it.
dani22

Post by dani22 »

Mhh... not really awesome for me, but the work looks good, like u used to much time on it.
Hope there is a version for the 250f.