Fox flight 360 2013 .PSD By Nico78

Post about creating and skinning models here
nico78
Posts: 74
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:17 pm
Team: RS Factory
Contact:

Fox flight 360 2013 .PSD By Nico78

Postby nico78 » Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:50 am

My version of the gear fox flight 360 2013 .PSD
Image
THANKS: TO THE CREATOR OF THESE BOOTS: Gustavo Yudi
P2sta-rider model
Sorry for my english.
Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?ldlqzyh4ltw2t6k
Comment :)

motomaniak
Posts: 211
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:38 pm
Team: ART Reflexx Designs
Location: The Netherlands

Re: Fox flight 360 2013 .PSD By Nico78

Postby motomaniak » Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:00 pm

sick! thanks man
Tim Aarntzen | ART/Reflexx Designs

User avatar
Nick#126
Posts: 965
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:14 pm
Team: Privateer
Location: Veldhoven, The Netherlands
Contact:

Re: Fox flight 360 2013 .PSD By Nico78

Postby Nick#126 » Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:11 pm

Please make a GIMP version too ? :lol:
Nick van Gerwen

Image

nico78
Posts: 74
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:17 pm
Team: RS Factory
Contact:

Re: Fox flight 360 2013 .PSD By Nico78

Postby nico78 » Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:58 pm

Nick#126 wrote:Please make a GIMP version too ? :lol:

Used to gimp :D

User avatar
Nick#126
Posts: 965
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:14 pm
Team: Privateer
Location: Veldhoven, The Netherlands
Contact:

Re: Fox flight 360 2013 .PSD By Nico78

Postby Nick#126 » Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:01 pm

nico78 wrote:
Nick#126 wrote:Please make a GIMP version too ? :lol:

Used to gimp :D

Don't understand this really wel, but if I open it in GIMP there's only one layer, which is all bluee.. :cry:
Nick van Gerwen

Image

nico78
Posts: 74
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:17 pm
Team: RS Factory
Contact:

Re: Fox flight 360 2013 .PSD By Nico78

Postby nico78 » Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:04 pm

Nick#126 wrote:
nico78 wrote:
Nick#126 wrote:Please make a GIMP version too ? :lol:

Used to gimp :D

Don't understand this really wel, but if I open it in GIMP there's only one layer, which is all bluee.. :cry:

1-Learn to use layers
2-Use the photoshop :|

User avatar
Nick#126
Posts: 965
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:14 pm
Team: Privateer
Location: Veldhoven, The Netherlands
Contact:

Re: Fox flight 360 2013 .PSD By Nico78

Postby Nick#126 » Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:19 pm

I know how to use layers, but there is only one layer.. And no, I don't use photoshop because it cost's money and GIMP is free :lol:
Nick van Gerwen

Image

nico78
Posts: 74
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:17 pm
Team: RS Factory
Contact:

Re: Fox flight 360 2013 .PSD By Nico78

Postby nico78 » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:48 pm

Nick#126 wrote:I know how to use layers, but there is only one layer.. And no, I don't use photoshop because it cost's money and GIMP is free :lol:

Lol :|

User avatar
Nick#126
Posts: 965
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:14 pm
Team: Privateer
Location: Veldhoven, The Netherlands
Contact:

Re: Fox flight 360 2013 .PSD By Nico78

Postby Nick#126 » Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:37 pm

nico78 wrote:
Nick#126 wrote:I know how to use layers, but there is only one layer.. And no, I don't use photoshop because it cost's money and GIMP is free :lol:

Lol :|

Don't be so serious dude.. :?
Nick van Gerwen

Image

BUSTOStedaalas
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:55 pm
Team: Two-Eight Racing.

Re: Fox flight 360 2013 .PSD By Nico78

Postby BUSTOStedaalas » Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:20 pm

Nick#126 wrote:
nico78 wrote:
Nick#126 wrote:I know how to use layers, but there is only one layer.. And no, I don't use photoshop because it cost's money and GIMP is free :lol:

Lol :|

Don't be so serious dude.. :?


Camon Nico, give him a little of help :)

nico78
Posts: 74
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:17 pm
Team: RS Factory
Contact:

Re: Fox flight 360 2013 .PSD By Nico78

Postby nico78 » Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:59 am

I'm helping by MP :wink:

User avatar
Your_Cabbage
Posts: 152
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:03 am

Re: Fox flight 360 2013 .PSD By Nico78

Postby Your_Cabbage » Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:46 pm

what do we name the skins? im only asking this because when they load in game they dont have a norm and my guy looks like a fatass haha
Andrew Schettley #519

2012 Limited Decal Fall Series C Class Champion

nico78
Posts: 74
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:17 pm
Team: RS Factory
Contact:

Re: Fox flight 360 2013 .PSD By Nico78

Postby nico78 » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:21 pm

Your_Cabbage wrote:what do we name the skins? im only asking this because when they load in game they dont have a norm and my guy looks like a fatass haha

What if you can not put a skin in the game is not my problem :|

User avatar
Your_Cabbage
Posts: 152
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:03 am

Re: Fox flight 360 2013 .PSD By Nico78

Postby Your_Cabbage » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:39 pm

no, the stock skins without me editing anything load fine with all of the maps and such in place. butttt what do i name the .png if i say, add my number to a jersey?
Andrew Schettley #519

2012 Limited Decal Fall Series C Class Champion

nico78
Posts: 74
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:17 pm
Team: RS Factory
Contact:

Re: Fox flight 360 2013 .PSD By Nico78

Postby nico78 » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:52 pm

Your_Cabbage wrote:no, the stock skins without me editing anything load fine with all of the maps and such in place. butttt what do i name the .png if i say, add my number to a jersey?

rider_body-p2sta3-(name)
rider_body-p2sta3-(name)_norm


Return to “Model and Skin Editing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: karpuha and 3 guests