Graphics Design Contest

Post about creating and skinning models here
ddmx

Graphics Design Contest

Post by ddmx »

http://www.etowngraphx.com/shop/index.p ... aux_page=6

Follow the link and you will pretty much find all you need to know. Basically, it's a graphics design contest and the winner gets his/her graphics printed and sold.
wakestyle21

Re: Graphics Design Contest

Post by wakestyle21 »

And they get to make a profit off of your work while all you get is one copy of your work.
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

Maybe, haha. I've never seen anyone in my life with e-town graphics though. Better yet, I've never even heard of them. Of course if I designed something for them they'd be all over the planet selling it, hahahaha.
epik
Team: Privateer

Post by epik »

Yea about the worst thing you could do is drop 20 hours into a design for another company. Designers really need to keep there stuff to themselves untill there is a chance for profit. I have real templates for bikes 50-450 for almost every year I bought from a mx graphic company, and no one will see the way they are "painted" untill they are printed and for sale on my website.
Garasaki

Post by Garasaki »

Ya know what, I really like their designs.

They are really unique - more graphic art and less traditional racey with sponsers and all.
DR.MIZ wrote: Keeping something "secret" so you can be "cool" is not making a flourishing community.
Mbutler183
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Creme Egg

Post by Mbutler183 »

They sponsor me, they have some real nice graphics.
Just like Garasaki said, they are UNIQUE.