RMZ Skins Release

Post about creating and skinning models here
Andy_Hack
Team: SplitFire

Re: RMZ Skins Release

Post by Andy_Hack »

m121c wrote:So black mail? I seriously don't know why jlv hasn't banned you yet, I mean I guess you can troll every post you make, and spam a 20 page topic, but yet people like Tanner who say one thing get banned.

You obviously couldn't have done it by now, because if you could have, you would have, instead of rip Aaron's graphics. People like you are the reason's why many people don't want to release their things.
...couldnt said it better!
*fancy signature*
d4u5d6u7 wrote:good staff, nice skins, like
darnified
Crushed Dissenter
Team: ProConnection BSD

Post by darnified »

Andy_Hack wrote:
m121c wrote:So black mail? I seriously don't know why jlv hasn't banned you yet, I mean I guess you can troll every post you make, and spam a 20 page topic, but yet people like Tanner who say one thing get banned.

You obviously couldn't have done it by now, because if you could have, you would have, instead of rip Aaron's graphics. People like you are the reason's why many people don't want to release their things.
...couldnt said it better!
I already sent Gustavo the link for the .psd so don't doubt me. I'm not going to release though because I don't want to be known as a leaker.

Btw Mason, how is this black mail? I am not trying to get anything out of Gustavo am I?
Tyler Antonides
Co-Owner of ProConnection BSD Customs #195
m121c

Post by m121c »

darnified wrote: Chill, I'm not really going to release it unless somebody gives me a reason to.
That's black mail. You're basically saying "don't make me mad or I'll release this ripped skin". Blackmailing isn't just for trying to gain things from people its also holding something above someone's head.

No matter which way you look at you're in the wrong here, you have a graphic kit that you claimed to be your work even though it obviously isn't. That right there is ripping, released or not.
darnified
Crushed Dissenter

Post by darnified »

m121c wrote:
darnified wrote: Chill, I'm not really going to release it unless somebody gives me a reason to.
That's black mail. You're basically saying "don't make me mad or I'll release this ripped skin". Blackmailing isn't just for trying to gain things from people its also holding something above someone's head.

No matter which way you look at you're in the wrong here, you have a graphic kit that you claimed to be your work even though it obviously isn't. That right there is ripping, released or not.
I didn't rip anything, I got it from an owl.
Tyler Antonides
m121c

Post by m121c »

You claimed it as your work that's ripping. I'm not gonna argue for another 20 pages so I'm just gonna end it here. People like you are why everyone keeps their work to themselves. Its not the creators that hurt the community it's the goons like you that can't respect others work and/or people within the community. People like you are the ones who hurt the community.

I don't like you at all, and I feel the sooner you get banned from the community the better. I tell it how it is, and if you have a problem with me or my statements feel free to shoot me a pm I will gladly respond to whatever ignorant reply you want to send. This topic doesn't need to be drug on any further.
darnified
Crushed Dissenter

Post by darnified »

m121c wrote:You claimed it as your work that's ripping. I'm not gonna argue for another 20 pages so I'm just gonna end it here. People like you are why everyone keeps their work to themselves. Its not the creators that hurt the community it's the goons like you that can't respect others work and/or people within the communiry. People like you are the ones who hurt the community.

I don't like you at all, and I feel the sooner you get banned from the community the better. I tell it how it is, and if you have a problem with me or my statements feel free to shoot me a pm I will gladly respond to whatever ignorant reply you want to send. This topic doesn't need to be drug on any further.
Fight me.
Tyler Antonides
760Liam

Post by 760Liam »

Idk why JLV can't just ban this guy. Hasn't he already broken forum rules?
JLV wrote:Any intelligent person should act this way already, but here are the rules:

1. Be nice! If you aren't nice you will be gone.
2. No foul language.
3. Do not post or request anything illegal. This includes copyright violations such as 'ripping' other users content or content from other games.
4. Don't piss off DJ.
5. No multiple users. If you make a new account to get around a ban you'll be banned for good.
6. Don't tell anyone the forum password. The forum password is "fortytwo".

If you violate these rules, you will be banned. The duration depends on how bad it is, but most are permanent. The forum admin reserves the right to enforce or not enforce these rules unfairly and hypocritically.
Isn't he breaking rules 1 & 3?
Boblob801
Team: <3 Andy

Post by Boblob801 »

darnified wrote:I didn't rip anything, I got it from an owl.
Really?? Is it this one, I get all my stuff from him.

Hi
darnified
Crushed Dissenter

Post by darnified »

Boblob801 wrote:
darnified wrote:I didn't rip anything, I got it from an owl.
Really?? Is it this one, I get all my stuff from him.

And Liam I only broke rule one, as well as 90% of the community. I have never ripped anything, nor do I know how to.
No, he looks a little more Eurpean ;)
Tyler Antonides
Fro77
Team: TBR

Post by Fro77 »

European*
Ddavis wrote:You paid your $5 to do this shitty event so deal with it, everyone who wants their money back for whatever fucking reason, go get a job you poor bastard.
James_122 wrote:If you really want to know if Jesus is real, just ask Havoc They went to college together.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

This is the first time one of his posts have been reported. I don't read every post on this forum. If no one reports it, chances are I won't see it.
m121c wrote:You obviously couldn't have done it by now, because if you could have, you would have, instead of rip Aaron's graphics. People like you are the reason's why many people don't want to release their things.
Is this unreleased or can someone post a link to what was ripped?
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
BradyS21
Team: EuroTrashSilencer
Location: Working the corner to earn money to buy a new pipe because I don't know what my works pipe does :'(

Post by BradyS21 »

http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic. ... 24#p459078
this is his post where he ripped Aaron's graphics
tyskorn wrote:WHOA WHOA WHOA. I apologize for Brady's language, everyone.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

BradyS21 wrote:http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic. ... 24#p459078
this is his post where he ripped Aaron's graphics
I obviously saw that post. I was looking for proof it was ripped. Has it been posted anywhere by the original author?
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
GustavoMX930'
Team: 2 good 4 a team

Post by GustavoMX930' »

No it wasnt JLV, but he took it off Naupoiss's page on facebook without permission, + i got some pms from him, if u want i can show them to you
jlv wrote:
Rush wrote:Why was UID 12235 not banned as well? he was doing the same thing.
Because he didn't come in here and confess like an idiot.
mxs4crf
Team: FCrew

Post by mxs4crf »

Found this on Aaron's facebook page(60seven design),agree that it isn't same template etc,but it looks pretty similar no?

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 1481_o.png