Suzuki racing pro circuit

Post about creating and skinning models here
suzuki155
Posts: 194
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:43 am
Team: Privateer

Suzuki racing pro circuit

Postby suzuki155 » Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:51 pm

Suzuki Racing pro circuit


Image


[center]-Rmz racing pro circuit sans numéros 250'
-Rmz racing pro circuit sans numéros 450'
-Rmz racing pro circuit norm'

Credits/Merci:

Anthony pour son super screen de présentation
attacker pour le template!


Lien: http://www.mediafire.com/download/w3ipb ... ing_pc.rar

suzuki155
Posts: 194
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:43 am
Team: Privateer

Re: Suzuki racing pro circuit

Postby suzuki155 » Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:32 pm

suzuki155 wrote:
Suzuki Racing pro circuit


Image

[center]-Rmz racing pro circuit sans numéros 250'
-Rmz racing pro circuit sans numéros 450'
-Rmz racing pro circuit norm'

Credits/Merci:

Anthony pour son super screen de présentation
attacker pour le template!


Lien: http://www.mediafire.com/download/w3ipb ... ing_pc.rar

User avatar
mxs4crf
Posts: 1514
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:21 pm
Team: FCrew
Location: France,Paris

Re: Suzuki racing pro circuit

Postby mxs4crf » Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:53 pm

Explain me why you quote your post?
And why in French on the american one...
Image

Coco #194
Posts: 667
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:22 am
Location: France

Re: Suzuki racing pro circuit

Postby Coco #194 » Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:54 pm

mxs4crf wrote:Explain me why you quote your post?
And why in French on the american one...
Image
2013 EMF & French SX Champion
2013 MXSON Champion

User avatar
sapelgas431
Posts: 1020
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:23 pm
Team: *eMc*/Conceptgraff
Location: Portugal

Re: Suzuki racing pro circuit

Postby sapelgas431 » Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:46 pm

Is it just me, or most French people think everyone speaks their language? I see so many posts here in French, and in the chat ...
André Santos

2015 Arenacross Champion | 2015/2016 EMF 450 SX 4th O/A

User avatar
J.Neff
Posts: 114
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:56 am
Team: The Money Team
Location: SoCal

Re: Suzuki racing pro circuit

Postby J.Neff » Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:36 am

I think it's more of they have freedom of speech and can speak in whatever language they want.
MX Disign'S wrote:Hello to sadden but I do not have him to ripper I have to find Template on puremxs thus I do not have him to ripper


We're all just people with no fucks to give, let's be real.

suzuki155
Posts: 194
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:43 am
Team: Privateer

Re: Suzuki racing pro circuit

Postby suzuki155 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:11 am

Sorry for the explain is a probleme but the french as forget

User avatar
mxs4crf
Posts: 1514
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:21 pm
Team: FCrew
Location: France,Paris

Re: Suzuki racing pro circuit

Postby mxs4crf » Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:11 pm

sapelgas431 wrote:Is it just me, or most French people think everyone speaks their language? I see so many posts here in French, and in the chat ...


In the chat between Frenchies yes. We don't speak to you so you don't have to understand,but in the forum,most of french speak in english i think?
Image


Return to “Model and Skin Editing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: GHarlan, Google [Bot], Hurricane, ryxn, team canada and 6 guests