Post by moto4life211 »

TH_722 wrote:Alright if you want it as the 13 add v2013 to the jms and png
Perfect! Thanks alot for the help man
Justin Caron | Privateer Honda
Axionkt

Re: ***MODELS and SKINS HELP/QUESTION THREAD***

Post by Axionkt »

Boblob801 wrote: I like you, you seem like a smart guy =p

JLV released a set of cordinates for the game awhile back (Hard pivots) I used to points to make a jig and I use that jig as refrence because its obviously perfectly aligned. I'll send it to you in a few hours when I get home.
You'll also find that some bikes werent made properly to start with so they don't line up. 9/10 everything except the footpegs and handle bars line up. I'll make a tutorial too if you would like me to.
The feeling was mutual but if you think I'm a smart guy you're obviously a poor judge of character ;P

I kinda figured that some bikes couldn't align 100% as they are not always the same size and the pivot points are the same for all of them (at least that's what I understood from the coordinates jlv posted)

I would love to get everything you feel like sharing and which would help me get this done, always willing to learn from people I have respect for, but absolutely no hurry as what I was working/learning on didn't turn out how I wanted it to, as someone pointed after I posted screens.
So I'm not going to need to export until I can fix that, and since I'm running out of ideas/skills for now, no hurry.
Boblob801
Team: <3 Andy

Post by Boblob801 »

You're not talking about that dope as 125 engine? I thought it looked different to what we have but I didn't really know. I'll shot you a pm and send you over that stuff. Its nothing special but it should help you. The fact that you're trying to learn means your IQ is significantly higher then majority of the community. They mostly sit around demanding stuff then saying that they don't have the skill to make it. People aren't born with skills, hopefully they learn this one day.
Hi
Axionkt

Post by Axionkt »

Yes I'm talking about this but the engine is nothing new, only borrowed parts poorly put together to fit the new honda frame. I mostly used that as a learning tool and to make something different. Then a few people asked me if they could have it so I wanted to improve it before I sent it.
At first the goal was to make it as good as I could and then send the source files so people could make it better (with full authorization from the dozen people I borrowed stuff from of course) but I keep learning new things at a very slow rate and making it better with 0.1% increments which means it will hopefully be released for the SX 2020 season!

But no, I wouldn't use dope as to qualify it as I didn't create anything (yet), just a Lego of existing things.
Boblob801

Post by Boblob801 »

Axionkt wrote:Just a Lego of existing things.
This tends to be how most of us start, you'll get there. I honestly thought the engine looked good though.
Hi
Boblob801

Post by Boblob801 »

Welp I've been trying to get my lods to work on this track but it won't work and I have no idea why. I'm not much of a track guy so theres probably something I need to change but basically this is what I have and the lod won't work.
Hi
swannymx48
Team: Privateer

Post by swannymx48 »

Hey guys, Im fairly new to mxs and I've tried skinning and it's worked out fairly well. I've used Attackers 2013 rmz template, and I've put all my jms and png files in my personal folder after I finished my design. The skin shows up in the game but it seems to be pushed to the left quite a bit so the right side of the bike only has half of the graphics showing? Would anyone know how to fix this? The skin looks fine its just not lined up with the bike it looks, any guidance would be appreciated :D :D :D :D :D Cheers
Kording
Team: Privateer

Post by Kording »

Sounds like you named the .png file wrong. You might want to check out this thread. http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1862
Tennis, Basketball and Baseball all requires one ball
Motocross requires two!