***MODELS and SKINS HELP/QUESTION THREAD***

Post about creating and skinning models here
VUSTTOS
Posts: 655
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:02 am
Team: Spanish MX Gamers
Location: GPS not working

Re: ***MODELS and SKINS HELP/QUESTION THREAD***

Postby VUSTTOS » Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:49 pm

Bower946 wrote:Image

im so sorry because im sure this has been asked a billion times and i kno it has something to do with the spec map but could somebody give me a good description of what im doing here and why its shiny? thanks.


Take off the spec in the gear and you sould see it properly. Let me know it that works
Image

User avatar
Bower946
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:46 am
Team: Moto Fails Racing
Location: "Eh"
Contact:

Re: ***MODELS and SKINS HELP/QUESTION THREAD***

Postby Bower946 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:31 pm

VUSTTOS wrote:
Bower946 wrote:Image

im so sorry because im sure this has been asked a billion times and i kno it has something to do with the spec map but could somebody give me a good description of what im doing here and why its shiny? thanks.


Take off the spec in the gear and you sould see it properly. Let me know it that works


no i didnt change anything its still very glossy
Image

User avatar
Bower946
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:46 am
Team: Moto Fails Racing
Location: "Eh"
Contact:

Re: ***MODELS and SKINS HELP/QUESTION THREAD***

Postby Bower946 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:31 pm

Bower946 wrote:
VUSTTOS wrote:
Bower946 wrote:Image

im so sorry because im sure this has been asked a billion times and i kno it has something to do with the spec map but could somebody give me a good description of what im doing here and why its shiny? thanks.


Take off the spec in the gear and you sould see it properly. Let me know it that works


no i didnt change anything its still very glossy


it***
Image

VUSTTOS
Posts: 655
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:02 am
Team: Spanish MX Gamers
Location: GPS not working

Re: ***MODELS and SKINS HELP/QUESTION THREAD***

Postby VUSTTOS » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:50 pm

Bower946 wrote:no i didnt change anything its still very glossy


Download this spec. Take note it's in 4K
Image

BobsNotYourUncle
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:02 am
Team: RithMX

Re: ***MODELS and SKINS HELP/QUESTION THREAD***

Postby BobsNotYourUncle » Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:15 pm

Hey,
So I can make bikes fine but when it comes to making gear I dont know what to do? can someone give me the p2sta JM's for gear. I have a folder ready with a PSD but just need the JM's. Any help is appreciated :D

Insid1ouZ
Posts: 21
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:24 pm
Team: ACR

Re: ***MODELS and SKINS HELP/QUESTION THREAD***

Postby Insid1ouZ » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:16 pm

I need some help with a model. I changed the engine on Jays kawasaki model to a 125cc engine but after that my bike won't align correctly. It's like the frame has been streched froward since the swingarm is aligned correctly. The model is alinged like it should be in blender and it works with the four stroke engine but not the 2 stroke engine. Can anyone help me with why this is happening?
ImageImage

User avatar
Ddavis
Posts: 14403
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:02 am
Team: DX3
Location: CA
Contact:

Re: ***MODELS and SKINS HELP/QUESTION THREAD***

Postby Ddavis » Fri May 05, 2017 4:24 am

So I'm trying to use O'hagans proframe and I can see the chest protector while in 1st person. I downloaded p2stas fp jm and it removes the chest protector, but the rider itself has a weird distorted look on its arms and gloves, but looks totally fine in 3rd person. According to O'hagan, the UV maps are different, so I need to make a new JM (which I don't know how to do), so does anyone have a fp jm for the proframe? Or can anyone do it for me? Thanks..
DX3
rF

2015 Unadilla 3rd Place Moto 1 + 13 Top 5's
13 7th [250 W] 14 6th [250 E] 9th [450 MX] 15 9th [450 MX] 16 11th [450 MX] 17 7th [450 SX]
EMF
2015 Phoenix SX Main Event Winner + 5 podiums
14 6th [450 SX] 15 5th [450 SX]

Mr. Wiggles
Posts: 504
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:41 pm
Team: MXGH/TGP

Re: ***MODELS and SKINS HELP/QUESTION THREAD***

Postby Mr. Wiggles » Sat May 06, 2017 1:47 am

Ddavis wrote:So I'm trying to use O'hagans proframe and I can see the chest protector while in 1st person. I downloaded p2stas fp jm and it removes the chest protector, but the rider itself has a weird distorted look on its arms and gloves, but looks totally fine in 3rd person. According to O'hagan, the UV maps are different, so I need to make a new JM (which I don't know how to do), so does anyone have a fp jm for the proframe? Or can anyone do it for me? Thanks..

Not that hard truly....
PM if you want to play BF4 on the xbone (I'm not good but you can look at my stats)
Score per minute 4% 1,050.937
Image

funkychicken
Posts: 375
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:34 pm
Team: 251 Graphix
Location: South Carolina
Contact:

Re: ***MODELS and SKINS HELP/QUESTION THREAD***

Postby funkychicken » Sat May 06, 2017 2:27 pm

Saying it's not that hard doesn't fix his situation though now does it?
Image
I'm a professional loser :D

Mr. Wiggles
Posts: 504
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:41 pm
Team: MXGH/TGP

Re: ***MODELS and SKINS HELP/QUESTION THREAD***

Postby Mr. Wiggles » Sat May 06, 2017 3:24 pm

funkychicken wrote:Saying it's not that hard doesn't fix his situation though now does it?

Maybe
PM if you want to play BF4 on the xbone (I'm not good but you can look at my stats)
Score per minute 4% 1,050.937
Image

User avatar
Ddavis
Posts: 14403
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:02 am
Team: DX3
Location: CA
Contact:

Re: ***MODELS and SKINS HELP/QUESTION THREAD***

Postby Ddavis » Sun May 07, 2017 6:49 pm

funkychicken wrote:Saying it's not that hard doesn't fix his situation though now does it?
DX3
rF

2015 Unadilla 3rd Place Moto 1 + 13 Top 5's
13 7th [250 W] 14 6th [250 E] 9th [450 MX] 15 9th [450 MX] 16 11th [450 MX] 17 7th [450 SX]
EMF
2015 Phoenix SX Main Event Winner + 5 podiums
14 6th [450 SX] 15 5th [450 SX]


Return to “Model and Skin Editing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Excision187 and 7 guests