***MODELS and SKINS HELP/QUESTION THREAD***

Post about creating and skinning models here
NKarassy955
Posts: 257
Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:44 pm
Team: NCKDecals.com
Location: Hampshire, Illinois
Contact:

Re: ***MODELS and SKINS HELP/QUESTION THREAD***

Postby NKarassy955 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:38 pm

In blender when I render the tires the square still shows up, any ideas on how to fix this? Using p2sta free release tires

John23
Posts: 2869
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:38 am
Team: Privateer

Re: ***MODELS and SKINS HELP/QUESTION THREAD***

Postby John23 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:50 pm

You need an alpha map. I'm not the best to explain it, but that's all I know. Someone will explain it to you soon. :oops:
Ddavis wrote:Who knows who is to blame, but the world is a fucked up place and there's a lot of fucked up people.

NKarassy955
Posts: 257
Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:44 pm
Team: NCKDecals.com
Location: Hampshire, Illinois
Contact:

Re: ***MODELS and SKINS HELP/QUESTION THREAD***

Postby NKarassy955 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:56 pm

John23 wrote:You need an alpha map. I'm not the best to explain it, but that's all I know. Someone will explain it to you soon. :oops:

Alright I'll look into it, hopefully someone has a tutorial for it

Vivien Mendeni
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:14 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: ***MODELS and SKINS HELP/QUESTION THREAD***

Postby Vivien Mendeni » Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:20 am

Hi I'm trying to modeled the 2019 Tech boots, and I can't figured out how to do this little loop without making many loop cut in the model.

Someone can help me ?

Thanks

Image

Image

Brandon44
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:48 am
Team: Privateer

Re: ***MODELS and SKINS HELP/QUESTION THREAD***

Postby Brandon44 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:58 pm

How do I put on a chest protector on my guys gear?

Celph Titled
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:24 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: ***MODELS and SKINS HELP/QUESTION THREAD***

Postby Celph Titled » Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:02 am

hello all i need some help. fink im being dumb. in blender how do i export to .jm file do i need a addon? cant find any thing on hear ore youtube that helps tia

User avatar
Smidly
Posts: 148
Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 2:56 am
Team: WildSide Deigns
Contact:

Re: ***MODELS and SKINS HELP/QUESTION THREAD***

Postby Smidly » Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:27 am

This may be a simple fix that I'm too dumb to see, but how do you attach a chest protector to a rider model and preserve the UV for both? I've done it before I just don't remember how.
Image

User avatar
ButterBall
Posts: 84
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:04 am
Team: ButterBall Decals
Location: Chandler, AZ
Contact:

Re: ***MODELS and SKINS HELP/QUESTION THREAD***

Postby ButterBall » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:01 am

Smidly wrote:This may be a simple fix that I'm too dumb to see, but how do you attach a chest protector to a rider model and preserve the UV for both? I've done it before I just don't remember how.

make sure both UV maps are named the same

User avatar
Smidly
Posts: 148
Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 2:56 am
Team: WildSide Deigns
Contact:

Re: ***MODELS and SKINS HELP/QUESTION THREAD***

Postby Smidly » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:51 am

ButterBall wrote:
Smidly wrote:This may be a simple fix that I'm too dumb to see, but how do you attach a chest protector to a rider model and preserve the UV for both? I've done it before I just don't remember how.

make sure both UV maps are named the same

Thanks, man!
Image


Return to “Model and Skin Editing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests