Old bike model skins

Post about creating and skinning models here
dalboy06

Old bike model skins

Post by dalboy06 »

Hi just wondering if anyone new some old links for the old model bike skins thanks alot :mrgreen:
533#Image
mx4life

Re: Old bike model skins

Post by mx4life »

why?
markm32
Team: Privateer

Post by markm32 »

If you are rockin' the demo then no. Cant be done anyways. Buy the full version or get out. :lol:
Mona
Team: MotoOption

Post by Mona »

That's not nice =[, im runnin the demo :P , and it's very suprising how everybody in this forum except like jlv and I dont even know the capabilities of the demo.
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Its funny that JLV and the rest of us know the capabilities of the full version are much better than the capabilities of the demo. How long have you been playing this game? Stop being cheap and buy the full version
Mona

Post by Mona »

I never said the demo was better than the full version, DJ? I dont know what you're trying to get at, but every model works in the demo (but the only bikes you can actually ride are the yz's), all skins work, you can still playback your races, just not from the ingame option, theres a lot you can do, and i'm 14, if i bought the game it'd be with my own money, and that's going toward parts for my bike.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

I was 14 when i got it, what parts could you buy that are that important for $42?
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

And you have been playing for a year. I'm sure in that time you've had $40 sitting there that you could have used
dalboy06

Post by dalboy06 »

ive got the full version i bought it nd got the 1.2 but ive downloaded all new bike models rider models etc nd it aint working lol thats why i had last resort to some trick old model skins haha :D
533#Image
Mona

Post by Mona »

http://www.danscomp.com/serve.php?serve ... parts.html
Take a look at the prices for stuff like rims, bars, pedals, even chainwheels, and don't say "get the cheapest", because if the bearings aren't sealed, its gonna be shit.
Voutare
Team: Privateer

Post by Voutare »

Man, sometimes you have to get the cheapest. That's what I do. I mean, I even asked the forum to find me a cheaper seatcover than $15 dollars. And I'm 17. (And have insurance, gas to pay for, a dirtbike, an a shit job with 25 hours a week, but that's beside the point).
Norcal_51
Team: MotoStar Racing

Post by Norcal_51 »

JLV should just get rid of the demo... if people wanna see the game they can go to Youtube.. way too many people just keep playin for free...