Gaerne SG12 Boots

Post about creating and skinning models here
Jonas357
Posts: 169
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:38 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: Gaerne SG12 Boots

Postby Jonas357 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:37 am

DesertRider83 wrote:
DesertRider83 wrote:
Jonas357 wrote:I downloaded the SG12 PSD and jm, and when I put the PSD together in the correct spot, this happens.

The jm does not line up with the PSD whenever I put it together, but when other people do it, it works somehow.


Did you open the .psd and save what you want out to a .png? Or are you naming the .psd the same thing as the .jm, and expecting it to work?


^
| Forget this asshole response, it looks like the .psd wasn't saved correctly.

I saved it as a .png

Jonas357
Posts: 169
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:38 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: Gaerne SG12 Boots

Postby Jonas357 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:37 am

Jonas357 wrote:
DesertRider83 wrote:
DesertRider83 wrote:
Did you open the .psd and save what you want out to a .png? Or are you naming the .psd the same thing as the .jm, and expecting it to work?


^
| Forget this asshole response, it looks like the .psd wasn't saved correctly.

I saved it as a .png

Image

User avatar
DesertRider83
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:42 pm
Team: Privateer
Location: Lake Elsinore, CA

Re: Gaerne SG12 Boots

Postby DesertRider83 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:28 am

Jonas357 wrote:
Jonas357 wrote:
DesertRider83 wrote:
^
| Forget this asshole response, it looks like the .psd wasn't saved correctly.

I saved it as a .png




It looks like you named the pngs incorrectly. You need to have a space after the second dash.

User avatar
DesertRider83
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:42 pm
Team: Privateer
Location: Lake Elsinore, CA

Re: Gaerne SG12 Boots

Postby DesertRider83 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:31 am

Jonas357 wrote:
Jonas357 wrote:
DesertRider83 wrote:
^
| Forget this asshole response, it looks like the .psd wasn't saved correctly.

I saved it as a .png




You also have to name the norm and spec maps differently. The norm would be "rider_body-2017 Seven Rival_norm", and the spec would be "rider_body-2017 Seven Rival_spec".

Jonas357
Posts: 169
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:38 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: Gaerne SG12 Boots

Postby Jonas357 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:00 pm

DesertRider83 wrote:
Jonas357 wrote:
Jonas357 wrote:I saved it as a .png




You also have to name the norm and spec maps differently. The norm would be "rider_body-2017 Seven Rival_norm", and the spec would be "rider_body-2017 Seven Rival_spec".

ok thanks!

Jonas357
Posts: 169
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:38 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: Gaerne SG12 Boots

Postby Jonas357 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:13 pm

DesertRider83 wrote:
Jonas357 wrote:
Jonas357 wrote:I saved it as a .png




You also have to name the norm and spec maps differently. The norm would be "rider_body-2017 Seven Rival_norm", and the spec would be "rider_body-2017 Seven Rival_spec".

Actually this still happens. idk what is wrong with the jms. I seriously used the psd and jm provided in THIS forum post.
Image


Return to “Model and Skin Editing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 3 guests