Gaerne SG12 Boots

Post about creating and skinning models here
karpuha
Team: Privateer

Re: Gaerne SG12 Boots

Post by karpuha »

43 size please))) Thank you, Merry Christmas))) Awesome looks. Which model of the rider should I use?
moylann3

Post by moylann3 »

I actually bought myself a black pair of SG12's size 11 last month, Best boots I have owned, Can't believe how real they look, Good work
TH_722

Post by TH_722 »

I know you said you would release more options later but supercross is next weekend so Im sure people have been waiting to use these for teams for SX. So it would be nice if we could atleast get the correct first person model. please
NAUpoiss75
Team: Spazztic

Post by NAUpoiss75 »

TH_722 wrote:I know you said you would release more options later but supercross is next weekend so Im sure people have been waiting to use these for teams for SX. So it would be nice if we could atleast get the correct first person model. please
I'm waiting for p2sta.As soon as i get the files from him I'll upload it.
p2sta

Post by p2sta »

Here you go guys! correct JM files you will need for your gear to work with this great boots.

There is version for alpinestars, leatt, nobrace and also fp models for all of them....
also it contains wire of the rider body. it is that 3.1 model, so it has different neck and few shapes on the jersey. !!!Make sure you edit the neck on your gear right, to avoid that black triangle problem !!!

the original jm file Aaron shared is my edited Flux model, which has different hands and neck, so the regular gear will not fit right on it, so if you are using some existing gloves, you should use the jm in this pack, not the original

p3ga - alpinestars
p3gnb-no brace version
p3gl - leatt pro

there are planes on adding the other braces too, but thats a bit more work, so maybe later.
Coco #194

Post by Coco #194 »

Thanks p2sta!
2013 EMF & French SX Champion / 2013 MXSON Champion
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjfO5GCvwJo
TH_722

Post by TH_722 »

Thanks p2sta I appreciate it!
SpeciP1
Team: Suzuki Reinecke

Post by SpeciP1 »

p2sta wrote:Here you go guys! correct JM files you will need for your gear to work with this great boots.

There is version for alpinestars, leatt, nobrace and also fp models for all of them....
also it contains wire of the rider body. it is that 3.1 model, so it has different neck and few shapes on the jersey. !!!Make sure you edit the neck on your gear right, to avoid that black triangle problem !!!

the original jm file Aaron shared is my edited Flux model, which has different hands and neck, so the regular gear will not fit right on it, so if you are using some existing gloves, you should use the jm in this pack, not the original

p3ga - alpinestars
p3gnb-no brace version
p3gl - leatt pro

there are planes on adding the other braces too, but thats a bit more work, so maybe later.
You are the man ! :D
SCOTTFMX14
Team: Night Riders Racing

Post by SCOTTFMX14 »

Thank you very much !
dirtmonkey63

Post by dirtmonkey63 »

Thanks p2sta and Naupoiss! You guys are awesome! :D
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Thank you so much Pasta!
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
BuddyTheElf

Post by BuddyTheElf »

Surely it would have made a lot more sense to keep the gear on the left side of the template and put the boots on the right? Now everytime you add gear to the template you have to move it over to the other side which is kind of annoying.

Thanks for the release though, they're awesome apart from that.
g-dub
Team: DUBMOTO/EKSBrand.com

Post by g-dub »

very nice indeed. great job
http://www.EKSBRAND.com

Steam Name: G-DUB MX
p2sta

Post by p2sta »

BuddyTheElf wrote:Surely it would have made a lot more sense to keep the gear on the left side of the template and put the boots on the right? Now everytime you add gear to the template you have to move it over to the other side which is kind of annoying.

Thanks for the release though, they're awesome apart from that.

hows that? when I place the gear on it, photoshop puts it in the center of the document, so it doesn't matter which side i will move it to. But i may be doing it wrong way, not sure
BuddyTheElf

Post by BuddyTheElf »

I do it by opening the boots and the gear in two seperate documents. Then select the layer or the folder for the gear and go Layer > Duplicate Layer > Then select it to duplicate into the boots document. Effectively it's using coordinates which puts it at the same location in the boots document as it was in its own document.