2014 KXF Template and Blend

Post about creating and skinning models here
m121c

Re: 2014 KXF Template and Blend

Post by m121c »

Dude vortex no offense man, but you sure talk a big game for someone who has no idea what they are really doing. I've tried helping but I think now I will just sit back and laugh.
bdownen323

Post by bdownen323 »

Mason you dick.
Andy_Hack
Team: SplitFire

Post by Andy_Hack »

m121c wrote:Dude vortex no offense man, but you sure talk a big game for someone who has no idea what they are really doing. I've tried helping but I think now I will just sit back and laugh.
...guess what i am already doing :lol:
*fancy signature*
d4u5d6u7 wrote:good staff, nice skins, like
MotoX745

Post by MotoX745 »

so far this is all ive done for shading (although with the maps as said it isnt really needed) its nice to have for graphics and everything with placement but this is what i got so far.
Attempted Photographer < I try.... Shitty racer, Only good at screenshots, forever pretending to be quick at MXS.
vortexracingleader
Team: MotoRAD

Post by vortexracingleader »

:(((((( i no what im doing :(.. just hate spending alot of time on things..and im not really talk all big.. just stating obvious things that should have been there at the start
jbrandmx85
Team: Privateer

Post by jbrandmx85 »

Honestly this bike is far from perfect but it doesn't look all that horrible in game.
m121c

Post by m121c »

If you hate spending time on things then modeling and skinning is the wrong place to go. :lol:

Sorry to be such as ass about it but from what I've seen on your Yamaha you have a lot to learn. Same goes for me, I don't know it all, but I don't try to act like I do either. When you think you know it all, you will never progress, you think you are at the top when really, the ones who are willing to continue learning will end up surpassing you. That goes for anything really, not just modeling. If I was in the 2nd grade and thought I knew everything there was about math just because I knew my basic addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division I would never know algebra, geometry, etc.

Just like my first model, at first I thought it was just make the model, unwrap it, and then slap it all together in Photoshop. I continued to learn and now have came to realize it's a lot more than that. It will take a lot less time if you sit down and actually learn the process from the beginning and not have to learn from your mistakes.

Extreme - You seem to have the concept down from what I can see, I suggest try making something smaller to practice your low/high poly modeling and baking. My advice is the same as vortex, learn the process, the maps, and how to do them correctly from the beginning instead of learn from your mistakes. Do little projects, you will learn more from them in a short amount of time than doing a big project.
DRock2324

Post by DRock2324 »

You're the man. Thanks for releasing it. Maybe now we will actually start seeing skins for a Kawi! And another thing, don't listen to these dudes talking about your template. Keep up the work man. This is what we as the MXS Community needs. Someone who releases their stuff to make the game better.
Scotty226
Team: Crisp Graphics

Post by Scotty226 »

DRock2324 wrote:And another thing, don't listen to these dudes talking about your template..
If you're talking about Mason (m121c), i'd listen to him... dude knows his shit
0 | 1 | 0 | 4
2014 Loretta Lynns 250 Pro Sport 2nd
NoFear345
Team: IG: @dryan345

Post by NoFear345 »

Looks good ryan excited to see where this bike goes
DRock2324

Post by DRock2324 »

Scotty226 wrote:
DRock2324 wrote:And another thing, don't listen to these dudes talking about your template..
I wasn't pointing out anyone. I'm just saying, why come in here trying to start something? I wasn't talking about the ones who were giving tips and stuff, I'm talking about the ones running their mouth over something they didn't work on.
Sandberg836
Team: ME Cernics Kawi 836

Post by Sandberg836 »

looks good ryan, keep up the good work.... Dillon :D :D
vortexracingleader
Team: MotoRAD

Post by vortexracingleader »

DRock2324 wrote:
Scotty226 wrote:
I wasn't pointing out anyone. I'm just saying, why come in here trying to start something? I wasn't talking about the ones who were giving tips and stuff, I'm talking about the ones running their mouth over something they didn't work on.
Talking to me !? im giving tips.. saying things that he should have done before he released it..
YZ85#31
Crushed Dissenter
Team: privateer

Post by YZ85#31 »

Atom6246 wrote:
YZ85#31 wrote:i dont know how to skin so i just made it into a png and put it in game and it shows up in game like in the list but when i ride it it comes up as a default skin
Rename the jms put a f at the end of the kx450 i believe
i had already did that but it still dont work so i tried taking it off and then it didnt show up
thats what she said.
Michaieldemirci
Team: Team VHR MNSTR Energ

Post by Michaieldemirci »

What do i name it?