Re: " The Dcope Special " 14 Yz250f

Post by Yamaha285 »

James_122 wrote:ANDY RELEASE YOUR KAWI GOD DAMMIT
Andy_Hack
Team: SplitFire

Post by Andy_Hack »

i swear... i am laughing so hard right now... i defnitly expected all but that not that :lol: :lol: :lol:
*fancy signature*
d4u5d6u7 wrote:good staff, nice skins, like
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

ITS NOT FAIR ANDY. YOU ARE SELFISH. WE DESERVE IT!
Andy_Hack
Team: SplitFire

Post by Andy_Hack »

James_122 wrote:ITS NOT FAIR ANDY. YOU ARE SELFISH. WE DESERVE IT!
YES ANDY!!! STOP BEEING A COCK!!! I SWEAR YOU ARE THE DUMBEST SH*T EVER!!! I HATE YOU!
...wait what?...
*fancy signature*
d4u5d6u7 wrote:good staff, nice skins, like
MotoX745

Post by MotoX745 »

Andy_Hack wrote:
James_122 wrote:ITS NOT FAIR ANDY. YOU ARE SELFISH. WE DESERVE IT!
YES ANDY!!! STOP BEEING A COCK!!! I SWEAR YOU ARE THE DUMBEST SH*T EVER!!! I HATE YOU!
...wait what?...
^^^ :lol:
Attempted Photographer < I try.... Shitty racer, Only good at screenshots, forever pretending to be quick at MXS.
Yamaha285
Team: MotoStar Racing

Post by Yamaha285 »

I respect your decision not to release it. I have a MotoStar kit half way done and have not touched it in awhile because i am not sure its worth finishing unless you would place it on the template for me or released later down the road. Either way i understand why it remains in your possession to many people have no respect for the others countless hours in work on these models.
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

I love the ones getting mad at first were all the random squids. It's an honest mistake. Dcope isn't very sim savvy, and up until last week didn't even know how to name a png to work with a jm. He got the jm's from
Someone who had them, (one of the teams that has the model), and they probably didn't tell him it was provate, and he wanted to release his own skin.

That's like Andy getting mad at whoever released the kawi, when it gets out, because he trusts a few teams with the model, and THEY are not trustworthy people. Nobody's fault. Can't really trust anyone.

So when maniac have his model to say 3 teams.... Then you have the potential to have someone on all 3 teams that could possibly give a friend the JMs, and the template, and their friends may not tell them it's private. So DONT call out DCope as a ripper, when you have no idea why he thought it would be a good idea to release his first skin...
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
m121c

Post by m121c »

Well tip #1 for your next release.

Credits such as this:
Dcope708 wrote:Credits to
Whoever made the template.
Are not very welcomed around here. You should take the time to thank the people that made it possible for you to make your skin. If your to lazy I suggest you stop skinning, because if you not willing to find out who made it then you probably are not willing to put much effort into a skin. Just my .02 cents.
NoFear345
Team: IG: @dryan345

Post by NoFear345 »

AWood wrote:I love the ones getting mad at first were all the random squids. It's an honest mistake. Dcope isn't very sim savvy, and up until last week didn't even know how to name a png to work with a jm. He got the jm's from
Someone who had them, (one of the teams that has the model), and they probably didn't tell him it was provate, and he wanted to release his own skin.

That's like Andy getting mad at whoever released the kawi, when it gets out, because he trusts a few teams with the model, and THEY are not trustworthy people. Nobody's fault. Can't really trust anyone.

So when maniac have his model to say 3 teams.... Then you have the potential to have someone on all 3 teams that could possibly give a friend the JMs, and the template, and their friends may not tell them it's private. So DONT call out DCope as a ripper, when you have no idea why he thought it would be a good idea to release his first skin...
Its not hard to rip .jms its no one on any team dcope will learn from this mistake.
J.Neff
Team: The Money Team

Post by J.Neff »

Im not 100% sure, but i think System Decal didn't scram their YZF's...I remember that their saf worked when other scrammed safs didnt because my game wasnt updated. Maybe people are getting pngs from it.
MX Disign'S wrote:Hello to sadden but I do not have him to ripper I have to find Template on puremxs thus I do not have him to ripper
We're all just people with no fucks to give, let's be real.
AWood

Post by AWood »

m121c wrote:Well tip #1 for your next release.

Credits such as this:
Dcope708 wrote:Credits to
Whoever made the template.
Are not very welcomed around here. You should take the time to thank the people that made it possible for you to make your skin. If your to lazy I suggest you stop skinning, because if you not willing to find out who made it then you probably are not willing to put much effort into a skin. Just my .02 cents.
This. And Dylan, try not to take JMs from (I kno who it was) anyone who has them. Unless you know for a Fact that they're released models.

NoFear345 wrote:
AWood wrote:I love the ones getting mad at first were all the random squids. It's an honest mistake. Dcope isn't very sim savvy, and up until last week didn't even know how to name a png to work with a jm. He got the jm's from

Its not hard to rip .jms its no one on any team dcope will learn from this mistake.
Hey.. I believe you. Sike. You and I both know he got the Jms from one of the people on the few teams that maniac released them to. If it wasn't maniac himself it had to be. You and I both know DCope is too dumb to rip and doesn't have enough friends to get them from people that aren't on the teams.

And neff. I couldn't name one team I know of that actually used the Scram files.... I don't think anyone does. MAYBE Motorsport.
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
m121c

Post by m121c »

Ya I'll be flat out about it, we run scrams on the gear. I hate to do it honestly, but I have no choice with the way this community has been and continues to be. I guess maybe for nat's I should include a warning that there are scram files in there especially with what we will be reppin for nationals..., but at least I plan on doing a low and high res pack this time right? :lol:
AWood

Post by AWood »

m121c wrote:Ya I'll be flat out about it, we run scrams on the gear. I hate to do it honestly, but I have no choice with the way this community has been and continues to be. I guess maybe for nat's I should include a warning that there are scram files in there especially with what we will be reppin for nationals..., but at least I plan on doing a low and high res pack this time right? :lol:
Thank fuck for that! Not only are they huge maps but with that included the scram isn't very helpful to my load times either. I'll probably download one set for screenshots and videos, and one for racing. Cuz your gear is sexy but I can't use 90% my VRAM on 4 riders.
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

Everything is scrammed. If you want to know the secret code to rip our stuff.....It is encrypted on Vanderlees turban.
LKR47
Team: LCQ Studios

Post by LKR47 »