2012 KTM 250SX Stock Graphics

Post about creating and skinning models here
chromekid
Posts: 117
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:57 pm
Team: Privateer
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada

2012 KTM 250SX Stock Graphics

Postby chromekid » Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:34 am

I haven't been able to find any stock/OEM graphics for the 2012 250SX since Attacker released it, so I decided to make some myself. Credit for the model & template goes to Attacker.

YOU MUST PLACE THE SKIN IN THE ORIGINAL FOLDER YOU DOWNLOADED FROM ATTACKER NAMES "2012_250sx_stock" IN ORDER FOR THE SKIN TO SHOW UP IN-GAME!

Image

DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/dux0kcev8vkjx ... ock.png?m=

Enjoy! :D
Image

chromekid
Posts: 117
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:57 pm
Team: Privateer
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada

Re: 2012 KTM 250SX Stock Graphics

Postby chromekid » Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:35 am

Image
Image

User avatar
LOGANYZ125
Posts: 565
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:22 pm
Team: Evolution Design Co.
Location: Florida
Contact:

Re: 2012 KTM 250SX Stock Graphics

Postby LOGANYZ125 » Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:45 am

Nice thanks man! :)
JT43 wrote:"Y'all cowards don't even smoke crack..."

User avatar
Atom6246
Posts: 2986
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:28 am
Location: Florida

Re: 2012 KTM 250SX Stock Graphics

Postby Atom6246 » Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:20 am

I'm impressed all the work you have been putting out man all of it is sick!
Check out my YouTube channel by clicking the pic below!
Image

chromekid
Posts: 117
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:57 pm
Team: Privateer
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada

Re: 2012 KTM 250SX Stock Graphics

Postby chromekid » Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:48 pm

Atom6246 wrote:I'm impressed all the work you have been putting out man all of it is sick!

Thanks alot man! There are a few ones I'm DYING to do for the 13-14 KXFs but someone *cough*andy*cough* wont release it :roll: :cry: :P I've got some others in mind I'd like to do though, and ive still got the next 2 days off school with nothing to do :wink: lol
Image

User avatar
Atom6246
Posts: 2986
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:28 am
Location: Florida

Re: 2012 KTM 250SX Stock Graphics

Postby Atom6246 » Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:45 pm

chromekid wrote:
Atom6246 wrote:I'm impressed all the work you have been putting out man all of it is sick!

Thanks alot man! There are a few ones I'm DYING to do for the 13-14 KXFs but someone *cough*andy*cough* wont release it :roll: :cry: :P I've got some others in mind I'd like to do though, and ive still got the next 2 days off school with nothing to do :wink: lol

Im almost finished with the 2014 Kx http://gyazo.com/02a368237e487d7839df35fe142e4577 so dont worry about that ;)
Check out my YouTube channel by clicking the pic below!
Image

chromekid
Posts: 117
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:57 pm
Team: Privateer
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada

Re: 2012 KTM 250SX Stock Graphics

Postby chromekid » Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:13 pm

Atom6246 wrote:
chromekid wrote:
Atom6246 wrote:I'm impressed all the work you have been putting out man all of it is sick!

Thanks alot man! There are a few ones I'm DYING to do for the 13-14 KXFs but someone *cough*andy*cough* wont release it :roll: :cry: :P I've got some others in mind I'd like to do though, and ive still got the next 2 days off school with nothing to do :wink: lol

Im almost finished with the 2014 Kx http://gyazo.com/02a368237e487d7839df35fe142e4577 so dont worry about that ;)


Andys Template got leaked today, so I might just be doing some of those kits tonight ;)
Image

m121c
Posts: 2813
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:36 am
Location: Iowa

Re: 2012 KTM 250SX Stock Graphics

Postby m121c » Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:39 pm

You really don't need to make the stock kit as Andy already released the stock pack. We all know yours won't be as good anyways going off of your ktm here, so you should probably not waste your time with a stolen template.

User avatar
Scotty226
Posts: 2225
Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:28 am
Team: Crisp Graphics
Location: Sydney

Re: 2012 KTM 250SX Stock Graphics

Postby Scotty226 » Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:40 pm

m121c wrote:You really don't need to make the stock kit as Andy already released the stock pack. We all know yours won't be as good anyways going off of your ktm here, so you should probably not waste your time with a stolen template.
Image
0 | 1 | 0 | 4
2014 Loretta Lynns 250 Pro Sport 2nd

ryanmx25
Posts: 1171
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:16 am
Location: ohio

Re: 2012 KTM 250SX Stock Graphics

Postby ryanmx25 » Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:43 pm

Oh man, stock graphics. Super sick.
Image

chromekid
Posts: 117
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:57 pm
Team: Privateer
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada

Re: 2012 KTM 250SX Stock Graphics

Postby chromekid » Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:46 pm

I made them for myself, because I love them for this year of KTM. I didnt make them for you, or anyone else, but for myself. I thought I'd I might aswell share it with the community, because hey, someone might have been in the same boat of me.
Image

User avatar
Peasey
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:08 pm
Team: Privateer
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia (Straya)

Re: 2012 KTM 250SX Stock Graphics

Postby Peasey » Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:57 am

Can't seem to find the download for Attacker's original 2012 250sx? Sucks I've just picked one of these bikes up and was keen to get it in game lol
Yes I have used the search bar so if you search and find it I'm sorry :roll:
2009 HONDA CRF150RB
2011 KTM 250EXC-F
2012 KTM 250SX

I am f*cking terrible at this game and I enjoy it

User avatar
KTM57
Posts: 13377
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:42 am
Team: Adept
Location: TX

Re: 2012 KTM 250SX Stock Graphics

Postby KTM57 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:44 pm

You probably had trouble because it was released by p2sta. viewtopic.php?f=7&t=20413

User avatar
Peasey
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:08 pm
Team: Privateer
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia (Straya)

Re: 2012 KTM 250SX Stock Graphics

Postby Peasey » Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:54 am

KTM57 wrote:You probably had trouble because it was released by p2sta. viewtopic.php?f=7&t=20413


Oh, thanks man
2009 HONDA CRF150RB
2011 KTM 250EXC-F
2012 KTM 250SX

I am f*cking terrible at this game and I enjoy it


Return to “Model and Skin Editing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Ferl_932 and 9 guests