My 2000th Post !?!?WHATS INSIDE!?!?

Post about creating and skinning models here
User avatar
James_122
Posts: 4187
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:50 pm
Team: Channel 4 News
Location: News Room

My 2000th Post !?!?WHATS INSIDE!?!?

Postby James_122 » Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:07 am

So here is a preview pic of the Fox Intake gear that the one and only m121c created. This is a sneak peak of one of the colorways included in this pack. Maybe even a certain outfit that is Lightyears ahead of sim....
Image
With this being my 2000th post, i figured that i would give back to the community in my own little way. I dunno if its been released by someone else or not. Most likely yes. But who cares. This was going to be Motosports SX/Nats gear, but i needed something for this amazing, last minute post.

I will not just give this stuff away. You will have to earn it.


Do not try to rip (Chico). Play a game with me, and you will be rewarded :D :D

Image
Image
Image
Image


The first person to send this man ^^^ 15 pm's and show photo proof on this thread will receive the password. The first person to send him 25 pm's (with photo proof) will unlock the password for EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!

So be selfish and keep it to yourself. Be nice, and send him 15 pm's, then share the password. That is ok i guess. OR you can make me laugh and go straight past 15 and right to 25 pm's so that i get a good giggle out of this.


TOO INFINITY AND BEYOND....HINT
Image

https://www.mediafire.com/?j5ufir1uex9pwjd

User avatar
Scotty226
Posts: 2225
Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:28 am
Team: Crisp Graphics
Location: Sydney

Re: My 2000th Post !?!?WHATS INSIDE!?!?

Postby Scotty226 » Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:14 am

Image
lol
Image
0 | 1 | 0 | 4
2014 Loretta Lynns 250 Pro Sport 2nd

User avatar
Scotty226
Posts: 2225
Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:28 am
Team: Crisp Graphics
Location: Sydney

Re: My 2000th Post !?!?WHATS INSIDE!?!?

Postby Scotty226 » Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:15 am

damn it...
Image
Image
0 | 1 | 0 | 4
2014 Loretta Lynns 250 Pro Sport 2nd

User avatar
Scotty226
Posts: 2225
Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:28 am
Team: Crisp Graphics
Location: Sydney

Re: My 2000th Post !?!?WHATS INSIDE!?!?

Postby Scotty226 » Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:25 am

should i say the password? yeah nah... :twisted:
Image
0 | 1 | 0 | 4
2014 Loretta Lynns 250 Pro Sport 2nd

YZ85#31
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 198
Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:39 am
Team: privateer
Location: Australia

Re: My 2000th Post !?!?WHATS INSIDE!?!?

Postby YZ85#31 » Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:27 am

Scotty226 wrote:should i say the password? yeah nah... :twisted:

yeh
thats what she said.

ryanmx25
Posts: 1210
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:16 am
Location: ohio

Re: My 2000th Post !?!?WHATS INSIDE!?!?

Postby ryanmx25 » Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:28 am

Scotty226 wrote:should i say the password? yeah nah... :twisted:

Nah
Image

ryanmx25
Posts: 1210
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:16 am
Location: ohio

Re: My 2000th Post !?!?WHATS INSIDE!?!?

Postby ryanmx25 » Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:29 am

I'll jusr rip it some how, right Matt ? :wink:
Image

User avatar
ChicoMartins
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 511
Joined: Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:02 pm
Team: MAD Productions
Location: Portugal

Re: My 2000th Post !?!?WHATS INSIDE!?!?

Postby ChicoMartins » Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:32 pm

James_122 wrote:So here is a preview pic of the Fox Intake gear that the one and only m121c created. This is a sneak peak of one of the colorways included in this pack. Maybe even a certain outfit that is Lightyears ahead of sim....
Image
With this being my 2000th post, i figured that i would give back to the community in my own little way. I dunno if its been released by someone else or not. Most likely yes. But who cares. This was going to be Motosports SX/Nats gear, but i needed something for this amazing, last minute post.

I will not just give this stuff away. You will have to earn it.


Do not try to rip (Chico). Play a game with me, and you will be rewarded :D :D

Image
Image
Image
Image


The first person to send this man ^^^ 15 pm's and show photo proof on this thread will receive the password. The first person to send him 25 pm's (with photo proof) will unlock the password for EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!

So be selfish and keep it to yourself. Be nice, and send him 15 pm's, then share the password. That is ok i guess. OR you can make me laugh and go straight past 15 and right to 25 pm's so that i get a good giggle out of this.


TOO INFINITY AND BEYOND....HINT
Image

https://www.mediafire.com/?j5ufir1uex9pwjd

of course i will play a game with ya mate! :wink:

User avatar
Goran267
Posts: 376
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:22 pm
Team: Mitas Racing

Re: My 2000th Post !?!?WHATS INSIDE!?!?

Postby Goran267 » Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:36 pm

stfu chico
Railing ruts and nailing sluts.

User avatar
Goran267
Posts: 376
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:22 pm
Team: Mitas Racing

Re: My 2000th Post !?!?WHATS INSIDE!?!?

Postby Goran267 » Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:49 pm

Image

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Railing ruts and nailing sluts.

User avatar
Ronny_Rocket
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 969
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:21 pm
Team: #UNBANOSweg
Location: England

Re: My 2000th Post !?!?WHATS INSIDE!?!?

Postby Ronny_Rocket » Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:51 pm

Goran267 wrote:
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

your a bit late to the party :roll: :lol:
"I love being gay!" - Andy Hack 07/06/2014
"Im worth 100 Dollars" - Justin Wood 01/04/2014
Image
Owen Hillman | MotoRAD
Twitter: @OwenHillman
Instagram: @OwenHillman

User avatar
Goran267
Posts: 376
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:22 pm
Team: Mitas Racing

Re: My 2000th Post !?!?WHATS INSIDE!?!?

Postby Goran267 » Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:54 pm

Ronny_Rocket wrote:
Goran267 wrote:
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

your a bit late to the party :roll: :lol:


I like crashin dem
Railing ruts and nailing sluts.

User avatar
Ronny_Rocket
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 969
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:21 pm
Team: #UNBANOSweg
Location: England

Re: My 2000th Post !?!?WHATS INSIDE!?!?

Postby Ronny_Rocket » Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:58 pm

Goran267 wrote:
Ronny_Rocket wrote:
Goran267 wrote:
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

your a bit late to the party :roll: :lol:


I like crashin dem

LOOOOOOOOOOOL 8)
"I love being gay!" - Andy Hack 07/06/2014
"Im worth 100 Dollars" - Justin Wood 01/04/2014
Image
Owen Hillman | MotoRAD
Twitter: @OwenHillman
Instagram: @OwenHillman

User avatar
Goran267
Posts: 376
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:22 pm
Team: Mitas Racing

Re: My 2000th Post !?!?WHATS INSIDE!?!?

Postby Goran267 » Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:01 pm

And why would i be late? If i post an image with 15 messages i get the password, not everyone.
Railing ruts and nailing sluts.

User avatar
BuddyTheElf
Posts: 2264
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:47 pm
Team: Privateer
Location: UK

Re: My 2000th Post !?!?WHATS INSIDE!?!?

Postby BuddyTheElf » Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:03 pm

It says the first person to do it gets the password. You're the second person to do it, hence why he said you're a bit late to the party.


Return to “Model and Skin Editing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Thomas3Boys and 10 guests