Sinisalo Bike

Post about creating and skinning models here
Bona.com

Sinisalo Bike

Post by Bona.com »

Hi... i made a new bike this is my 3th.... i think its way better cuz it has shadows and stuff :D (ALSO MADE DIRT on the front and i gues for back fender too...)
I tryed to make bike like this (only left some sponsors out): http://www.sinisalo.com/docs/graf/TM-ALU-frame-2.jpg)
(SOMEDAY . i will try to make my own suit for this bike with sinisalos sponsors.... also i hope you too make something for them! sinisalo has nice clothes and stuff so enjoy!)

Credit for DJ and hvpunk62
Shadows are modded a BIT off the original DJ:s temp..

umm..what else.....Ou ty Sam #54 for testing the skin out...

Umm thats about it all...and sorry for posting again lame bike but mayby this ones better, so tell me something Is it good bad and what should i IMPROVE!?

Ty Bona.com

Link: http://www.puremxs.com/Bikes/BikeViewer.aspx?BikeID=91

(ENJOY IT IF YOU LIKE IT !)
"Ride hard and die, Thats just life"
"I like Dirt and Bikes, does that make me mentaly sick?"
ShackAttack12 wrote: Have fun creating things because you enjoy doing it and want to contribute to the community.
LuKe
Team: Privateer

Re: Sinisalo Bike

Post by LuKe »

dude stop RELEASING shitty bikes lol :lol:
only release the ones that are as good if not better than wot others have released
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Why is that boot so big :shock: .
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Bona.com

Post by Bona.com »

LUKE2851 wrote:dude stop RELEASING shitty bikes lol :lol:
only release the ones that are as good if not better than wot others have released
ummm wtf?
I ASKED FOR COMMENT HOW TO IMPROVE... only way to improve is to train and i cant train anymore without someone saing something about da bike.'

I know its shitty but its my 3th skin and i tougth it was "ok" so i uploadet it..... no need to bee rude then if you dont like then dont....
ShackAttack12 wrote: Have fun creating things because you enjoy doing it and want to contribute to the community.
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

LuKe
Team: Privateer

Post by LuKe »

Bona.com wrote:
LUKE2851 wrote:dude stop RELEASING shitty bikes lol :lol:
ummm wtf?
I ASKED FOR COMMENT HOW TO IMPROVE... only way to improve is to train and i cant train anymore without someone saing something about da bike.'

I know its shitty but its my 3th skin and i tougth it was "ok" so i uploadet it..... no need to bee rude then if you dont like then dont....
umm UPCOMING SKINS duh
that is what it is there for
to c wot u can improve on :roll:
Bona.com

Post by Bona.com »

ok then i get it.. its upcoming skins and same time its for noobsto ask if ppl realy do like them? also its for ppl to say mean things (lol) cuz skin is so bad most ppl just say lol stop skinnig, also the upcoming skins is for everyone to post their finished skins what they want to just hear if its fine?
I dont mind posting there but the first thing there in that topic would say this :
THIS IS A THREAT FOR UPCOMING /READY SKINS, YOU CAN ASK (idk hows it spelled) FOR TIPS AND PPLS OPINIONS.
ALSO IF YOUR NOT SHURE ABOUT YOUR SKIN COME HERE AND JUST POST A SNEAK PEAK OF IT AND PPL WILL HELP YOU . (HOPEFULLY)

I dont see why isnt it possible to live together as one big community reminding eatch others about what they should do in their lives.. im going to probably never again puplish skins only ask if its ok (YOUR OPINION) so dont worry anymroe someday when i get mayby better on this thingy.. its gona be one hell of a apple.

Bona.com/Bona #18
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Bona.com wrote:I dont see why isnt it possible to live together as one big community reminding eatch others about what they should do in their lives..
Because most people on this forum are kids, and lots of kids have no respect for others.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
superBRAAP!

Post by superBRAAP! »

Bona.com wrote:I know its shitty but its my 3th skin and i tougth it was "ok" so i uploadet it
If you know its shitty don't uplaod it, its 3rd not "3th" :roll: . You also contradicted yourself by saing its shitty, then not even a sentence later you said it was good enough to upload...
enzopersson wrote:Can i sing eny song i want?
Bona.com

Post by Bona.com »

superBRAAP! wrote:
Bona.com wrote:I know its shitty but its my 3th skin and i tougth it was "ok" so i uploadet it
If you know its shitty don't uplaod it, its 3rd not "3th" :roll: . You also contradicted yourself by saing its shitty, then not even a sentence later you said it was good enough to upload...

Lol firstly i forgot the "shitty" : "" things... and secondly, im from frecing finland so how you think i remember all the rules in english?...
superBRAAP!

Post by superBRAAP! »

My inability to read your most recent post has forced me to comment on this...
Bona.com wrote:im going to probably never again puplish skins only ask if its ok (YOUR OPINION)
Wish you would have that about that earlier. Don't get mad at us because you didn't post in upcoming skins first, then you get poor rating cause its shitty.

And before you even think about releasing that GEICO bike its already been made.

:wink:
enzopersson wrote:Can i sing eny song i want?
Bona.com

Post by Bona.com »

for honda? i never found a skin .