Parts/Templates Thread

Post about creating and skinning models here
User avatar
Aaron Hall
Posts: 970
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:30 pm
Team: Architech
Location: 0161 Manny on the Map
Contact:

Re: Parts/Templates Thread

Postby Aaron Hall » Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:09 pm

They are on Benjii's Yzf
Like my work donate here https://www.paypal.me/AaronHall16
Image

User avatar
Dumbbelly29
Posts: 279
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:24 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: Parts/Templates Thread

Postby Dumbbelly29 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:43 pm

where can i get hold of the xtrig clamps with the split in? keep seeing them on masons honda and jays kawi's - also where to find parts such as clutch covers, clamps, etc?
Image

User avatar
RobertPink
Posts: 206
Joined: Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:49 pm
Location: Atlanta GA

Re: Parts/Templates Thread

Postby RobertPink » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:45 pm

mxerik336 wrote:Can anyone create a coutout of the 2017 KTM PLEASE? :mrgreen:

I'm pretty sure that Andy is the only one with a 2017 ktm model so good luck getting the cutout for that bike....

User avatar
jonracer594
Posts: 498
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:17 pm
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: Parts/Templates Thread

Postby jonracer594 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:53 pm

RobertPink wrote:
mxerik336 wrote:Can anyone create a coutout of the 2017 KTM PLEASE? :mrgreen:

I'm pretty sure that Andy is the only one with a 2017 ktm model so good luck getting the cutout for that bike....

Nah Jay also has one, and there is also a free version from Mrworkz or someone I cant remamber
Image

User avatar
RobertPink
Posts: 206
Joined: Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:49 pm
Location: Atlanta GA

Re: Parts/Templates Thread

Postby RobertPink » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:13 pm

jonracer594 wrote:
RobertPink wrote:
mxerik336 wrote:Can anyone create a coutout of the 2017 KTM PLEASE? :mrgreen:

I'm pretty sure that Andy is the only one with a 2017 ktm model so good luck getting the cutout for that bike....

Nah Jay also has one, and there is also a free version from Mrworkz or someone I cant remamber

From what i know andy is the only one with updated parts but yes there is other models

User avatar
linus andersson
Posts: 131
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:56 pm
Team: Atlas Tech | CarZ
Contact:

Re: Parts/Templates Thread

Postby linus andersson » Thu May 11, 2017 9:26 pm

anyone that has KX125 tamplate? no hybrid, the real KX 125 ;) thanks guys!
Linus Andersson#238

User avatar
funkychicken
Posts: 527
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:34 pm
Team: CG Motorsports
Location: Charleston, South Carolina
Contact:

Re: Parts/Templates Thread

Postby funkychicken » Thu May 11, 2017 10:54 pm

linus andersson wrote:anyone that has KX125 tamplate? no hybrid, the real KX 125 ;) thanks guys!

All traces of it have disappeared, no more kx125s at all. Really sucks, one of my favorite 125s
| Unofficially Official MotoSavage Rookie of the Year 2017 |

User avatar
Brock1198
Posts: 194
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:20 am
Team: Cycleworks
Location: Texas

Re: Parts/Templates Thread

Postby Brock1198 » Mon May 29, 2017 5:46 pm

funkychicken wrote:
linus andersson wrote:anyone that has KX125 tamplate? no hybrid, the real KX 125 ;) thanks guys!

All traces of it have disappeared, no more kx125s at all. Really sucks, one of my favorite 125s

going through my personal folder i found 12 safs and a psd with jms of the kx125 if you want it ill upload it in a little
cone cone cone cone, CONE CONE? coooonnnneeee

Colin Moore #727
Posts: 97
Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:19 pm

Re: Parts/Templates Thread

Postby Colin Moore #727 » Tue May 30, 2017 12:08 am

anyone got any pipes for 2017 Honda. with the douple pipes. the stock ones look like crap.
Colin Moore

User avatar
DaleMullins873
Posts: 227
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:44 pm
Team: Transmoto

Re: Parts/Templates Thread

Postby DaleMullins873 » Tue May 30, 2017 12:18 am

Brock1198 wrote:
funkychicken wrote:
linus andersson wrote:anyone that has KX125 tamplate? no hybrid, the real KX 125 ;) thanks guys!

All traces of it have disappeared, no more kx125s at all. Really sucks, one of my favorite 125s

going through my personal folder i found 12 safs and a psd with jms of the kx125 if you want it ill upload it in a little


Upload it <3
Image

User avatar
linus andersson
Posts: 131
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:56 pm
Team: Atlas Tech | CarZ
Contact:

Re: Parts/Templates Thread

Postby linus andersson » Tue May 30, 2017 1:26 pm

Brock1198 wrote:
funkychicken wrote:
linus andersson wrote:anyone that has KX125 tamplate? no hybrid, the real KX 125 ;) thanks guys!

All traces of it have disappeared, no more kx125s at all. Really sucks, one of my favorite 125s

going through my personal folder i found 12 safs and a psd with jms of the kx125 if you want it ill upload it in a little

that would b e really kind :D
Linus Andersson#238

User avatar
Brock1198
Posts: 194
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:20 am
Team: Cycleworks
Location: Texas

Re: Parts/Templates Thread

Postby Brock1198 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:16 am

was at my moms for 3 days back and have it uploading right now
cone cone cone cone, CONE CONE? coooonnnneeee

Mr. Wiggles
Posts: 669
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:41 pm
Team: MXGH/TGP

Re: Parts/Templates Thread

Postby Mr. Wiggles » Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:33 am

Brock1198 wrote:was at my moms for 3 days back and have it uploading right now

Dope thanks man <3
#mosthatedoneinmxsim
Image #nobodysafe

User avatar
Brock1198
Posts: 194
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:20 am
Team: Cycleworks
Location: Texas

Re: Parts/Templates Thread

Postby Brock1198 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:48 pm

sorry for me being a lazy and forgetting to upload it yesterday but here it is
https://www.dropbox.com/s/v7ahqw5mdeu4w ... 5.rar?dl=0
there the template, jms, and psd with loads of skins
cone cone cone cone, CONE CONE? coooonnnneeee

User avatar
mxerik336
Posts: 44
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:42 pm
Team: MX Team Hermann

Re: Parts/Templates Thread

Postby mxerik336 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:50 pm

Brock1198 wrote:sorry for me being a lazy and forgetting to upload it yesterday but here it is
https://www.dropbox.com/s/v7ahqw5mdeu4w ... 5.rar?dl=0
there the template, jms, and psd with loads of skins

The link isnt working
Image


Return to “Model and Skin Editing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests