Request Psd of 2015 husky

Post about creating and skinning models here
MX SIM RIDER
Posts: 147
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:54 am
Team: MotoCrew

Request Psd of 2015 husky

Postby MX SIM RIDER » Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:36 pm

Amazing bike! amazing render! no Psd.

i'dlike get the psd of the 2015 husqy for make my team's bikes for 2015 sx!
Tommy Chraig # 35.
PRO Emf Rider

Jayaym # 119
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 256
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:58 am

Re: Request Psd of 2015 husky

Postby Jayaym # 119 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:05 pm

i don't think its done. (hes redoing it im pretty sure)

daffernn
Posts: 229
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:42 pm

Re: Request Psd of 2015 husky

Postby daffernn » Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:55 pm

MX SIM RIDER wrote:Amazing bike! amazing render! no Psd.

i'dlike get the psd of the 2015 husqy for make my team's bikes for 2015 sx!

its in the works, not sure if hes releasing the psd anytime soon, might be for sx but i doubt it.
Image

User avatar
Scotty226
Posts: 2225
Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:28 am
Team: Crisp Graphics
Location: Sydney

Re: Request Psd of 2015 husky

Postby Scotty226 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:23 pm

Why don't you pm the guy that made it instead of making a topic on it? And like the others said, i dont think it's finished
Image
0 | 1 | 0 | 4
2014 Loretta Lynns 250 Pro Sport 2nd

User avatar
Grip'n'Rip
Posts: 176
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:09 pm
Team: AirTech Decals
Location: Thailand
Contact:

Re: Request Psd of 2015 husky

Postby Grip'n'Rip » Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:27 pm

Scotty226 wrote:Why don't you pm the guy that made it instead of making a topic on it? And like the others said, i dont think it's finished
Join my Team speak which is full of happy players brandontippins.servequake.com

Making free HD Renders for free! Message me if you need one!

Subscribe to my channel! http://youtube.com/thehertfullgamer

User avatar
kieranktm386
Posts: 286
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:22 am
Team: Privateer
Location: New Zealand

Re: Request Psd of 2015 husky

Postby kieranktm386 » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:41 am

Grip'n'Rip wrote:
Scotty226 wrote:Why don't you pm the guy that made it instead of making a topic on it? And like the others said, i dont think it's finished


Return to “Model and Skin Editing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests