boots?

Post about creating and skinning models here
TravMX353
Team: Privateer

boots?

Post by TravMX353 »

why do the fox instinct that are already on the gear in Photoshop turn out like this for me?
ImageImage
GregDearman
Team: TVCO

Re: boots?

Post by GregDearman »

you're using the wrong JM file
TravMX353
Team: Privateer

Post by TravMX353 »

GregDearman wrote:you're using the wrong JM file
Well do u have the right ones for me
Scotty226
Team: Crisp Graphics

Post by Scotty226 »

Do a little research and find it yourself. Fuckin hell, does you mum tie your laces and tuck you in bed still? So many kids expect everything to be handed to them on a silver platter these days. Sorry for bitching but it's pretty pathetic.
0 | 1 | 0 | 4
2014 Loretta Lynns 250 Pro Sport 2nd
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

Scotty226 wrote:Do a little research and find it yourself. Fuckin hell, does you mum tie your laces and tuck you in bed still? So many kids expect everything to be handed to them on a silver platter these days. Sorry for bitching but it's pretty pathetic.
I can agree. And maybe you should have asked some what like this "Do you know where I can find the jm?" but instead you asked if you were a god or something and that will get you little to no help on here. The boots you downloaded I believe are Ohagan's so look for Ohagan's Fox Instinct release pack and the jm will be in there. If they're M121C's then do the same.
frankie

Post by frankie »

This kinda annoys me, every fcking time someone does a newbie question on the forums, he gets negative shit instead of help. Well if u have the kindness to help him then ok, other wise don't bother replying. This is the community's problem...
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

So what you're saying Frankie is that if someone is saying on the forums "Well, do you have the link for me?" other then actually trying to find the link for them self, give it to them with no questions and let them keep doing that? Or actually let them know that if you're going to be smart with people on the forums you aren't going to get much help?
frankie

Post by frankie »

Well when some of u guys keep swearing at them with so much hate, its kinda anoying , cant u just say "please search on google for what u want" or something like that, there should be a thread explaining all of this. Everyone who is new here has to do a post so he can understand the rules?
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

He's been on the forums for a year now, you think he would know? Right?
frankie

Post by frankie »

Atom6246 wrote:He's been on the forums for a year now, you think he would know? Right?
CBA to look how long hes in this community bro :P
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

Not to change the topic or anything but we joined at the same time but 12 hour difference :lol:
But back on topic I don't understand what you mean? A year is a decent amount of time to understand respect on the forums.
m121c

Post by m121c »

frankie wrote:Well when some of u guys keep swearing at them with so much hate, its kinda anoying , cant u just say "please search on google for what u want" or something like that, there should be a thread explaining all of this. Everyone who is new here has to do a post so he can understand the rules?
There are topics and sections that explain almost anything you need to know. There is a "Rules and FAQ" topic at the top of each forum for crying out loud. Not only that but there are tutorial sections and topics all over the place if you just take a minute to look, and if you can't find it google or the search function are very powerful tools.

If they are my edition of the boots then you can find the topic here: http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=30618. Don't just click the download READ THE WHOLE THING and it will tell you everything.
dbaum25moto
Team: DBD

Post by dbaum25moto »

Here's a link to just the jm, Make sure your using the right boot template though
https://www.dropbox.com/s/to7u4vodx053f ... ts.jm?dl=0