[Kickstart] 2015 Thor Gear

Post about creating and skinning models here
Tooh't
Team: Privateer

[Kickstart] 2015 Thor Gear

Post by Tooh't »

I guys, some of you may know that I made some of the 2015 Thor gear. Initially the gear was made to my team, but real life take us a lot of time and we aren't playing sim very often. So i think about release the gear but as indicated into the title it will not be free. I think 50 Euros is the right price for the stuff I offer.

Here is the list of the gear I made, 9 designs and 24 colorways: (sorry for the shitty quality of the pics, my computer sucks)

- Thor Phase retro (3 colors)/Tilt (6 colors)/Vented (3Colors):

- Thor Phase Prism (3colors):

- Thor Core Pro Circuit/Thor Phase Black out:

- Thor Core Splinter (2 colors):

- Thor Core Orbit (3 colors):

- Thor Core Bend (2 colors):

I'm waiting your feedback about this idea.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Re: [Kickstart] 2015 Thor Gear

Post by Wahlamt »

The amount of time that must have taken, I believe 50€ would be a fair amount. A big part of this community is still in high school or college and doesn't have a lot of money. Personally I'd be good with the amount of skins already made for the game. However depending on my economical situation at the time, I may contribute for the good cause, I know you've made a lot of awesome content!
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

So, you are releasing 9 designs/24 colorways for $50 a person or everyone together reaches a goal of $50 for public release? Do the people who donate get a early release? Do the people who donate get any source materials or only .saf like the rest of us?
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
sapelgas431
Team: MadCape

Post by sapelgas431 »

I believe he is asking for 50€ a person.
André Santos
2015 Arenacross Champion | 2015/2016 EMF 450 SX 4th O/A | 2017 rF SX 250E 5th O/A
Tooh't

Post by Tooh't »

Pumaxcs wrote:So, you are releasing 9 designs/24 colorways for $50 a person or everyone together reaches a goal of $50 for public release? Do the people who donate get a early release? Do the people who donate get any source materials or only .saf like the rest of us?
Everyone together was the first idea (sorry forgot to be more specific). And for example if 5 people give me 10€ i could send it to those people before the outdoor, and for the public after the 3rd round. Of course if i sell the gear people will have the PSD of the gear, not just a saf. (I'm not a douche)

sapelgas431 wrote:I believe he is asking for 50€ a person.
Seriously men? There is a lot of kid there, 50€/person is a very high price.
John23

Post by John23 »

I think it is a dumb idea to make people pay for skins......50 a person?? Just release it.....That is my opinion, but what do I know?
jlv wrote:This post is useless.
Nick#126

Post by Nick#126 »

John23 wrote:I think it is a dumb idea to make people pay for skins......50 a person?? Just release it.....That is my opinion, but what do I know?
Dude please read first, he said that all together it's 50 euro
Nick van Gerwen
John23

Post by John23 »

Nick#126 wrote:
John23 wrote:I think it is a dumb idea to make people pay for skins......50 a person?? Just release it.....That is my opinion, but what do I know?
Dude please read first, he said that all together it's 50 euro
Yes. As it said and what comments. 50 per person, or is it raising 50 euro and then he will release it.
jlv wrote:This post is useless.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

John23 wrote:but what do I know?
Apparently not much considering how clearly it was explained to me and in his answer to someone who specifically asked that.
Tooh't wrote:Everyone together was the first idea (sorry forgot to be more specific). And for example if 5 people give me 10€ i could send it to those people before the outdoor, and for the public after the 3rd round. Of course if i sell the gear people will have the PSD of the gear, not just a saf. (I'm not a douche)
Tooh't wrote:Seriously men? There is a lot of kid there, 50€/person is a very high price.
So its a $50 total, and you get source files with it where the delayed public release will happen after the goal is met without these. People enjoy paying for something if they think its worth a dollar. :lol:
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
CrossFlow Racing#16

Post by CrossFlow Racing#16 »

Tooh't wrote:Of course if i sell the gear people will have the PSD of the gear, not just a saf. (I'm not a douche)
So does this mean only if you donate you will get the psd or it will be public after the amount is reached?
Tooh't

Post by Tooh't »

John23; I'll only quote a friend call Alice Cooper: "Hey stupid" Seriously this is boring to see people comment without read the first post....
CrossFlow Racing#16 wrote:
Tooh't wrote:Of course if i sell the gear people will have the PSD of the gear, not just a saf. (I'm not a douche)
So does this mean only if you donate you will get the psd or it will be public after the amount is reached?
It depend on how many guys donate. If only 3 people make a donation, those 3 guys will have the PSD, and I will not make a public release (or maybe just a saf with scram file). It will be unfaire if i give it to the public if only 3 people pay for it.
salamanda101
Crushed Dissenter

Post by salamanda101 »

im keen to donate towards this anyone else keen to chuck in? deffinitly worth it this stuff would have taken forever to make.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Can you donate any amount or is it static 5, 10, 15€ etc?
Tooh't

Post by Tooh't »

Actually 2 guys paid for it. One paid more and to be fair with him he have more gear than the others one.
In order to be fair with this two, I will not accept 10 others guys; they'll have the exclusivity. You can still PM me, and I'll talk with them if they agree or not to let you have the gears.

About the public release, those guys will choose if they want it or not. I'm no more the only one who can decided, but I'll talk with them about a saf release later in the year.

I understand if you're disapointing about the fact that people buy the exclusivity but they paid, you don't (i don't blame you), it as be more unfair if i'll release it.
TH_722

Post by TH_722 »

I think its dumb your selling something somebody else created and you imitated and put in a game but thats just my opinion