$$ for project

Post about creating and skinning models here
samioo
Team: T&L racing TM

$$ for project

Post by samioo »

was wondering if its possible at all to get these things made any of them at all just for enjoyment.
Trials Tyre: http://trialsbike.com.au/wp-content/upl ... ig-pic.jpg (only on rear)
Speedway Suit: http://www.spensites.co.uk/mvkevdesignFOanim.gif (example not what i would like it too look like)
TCX speedway boots: http://www.motorcyclepartsaccessoriesan ... lil(1).jpg
Bike with down pipe: http://smg.photobucket.com/user/lumpy79 ... e.jpg.html (lowered a bit would be good)

i honestly just want too know if this is possible and who would be willing to do it for $$ (REASONABLE) i have got a number in my head for the work.
NO shitty skinners/modellers or what ever i would like to see other previous work before i pay.
PM/comment if interested :mrgreen:
My names Jeff
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Re: $$ for project

Post by Wahlamt »

The speedway boots link doesn't work ;) It is possible. Would the speedway suit be okay as a skin for currently made models or would it have to be a new model? I don't make models nor skins, but I know that modelling takes a lot of time, so you will probably have to offer a pretty big chunk of cash for anyone to make a new model. The bike would be possible if you removed the front fender and added a pipe to a current one.

As I said, I don't make models but I hope someone hits you up :)
samioo

Post by samioo »

Wahlamt wrote:The speedway boots link doesn't work ;) It is possible. Would the speedway suit be okay as a skin for currently made models or would it have to be a new model? I don't make models nor skins, but I know that modelling takes a lot of time, so you will probably have to offer a pretty big chunk of cash for anyone to make a new model. The bike would be possible if you removed the front fender and added a pipe to a current one.

As I said, I don't make models but I hope someone hits you up :)
so do i and i have a very hefty number in my head very worth the time it would take and the suit i dont really know :oops:
My names Jeff
Boblob801
Team: <3 Andy

Post by Boblob801 »

The suit shouldn't be too ad you'd just need to have a different set of normal maps for it, the current wrinkles would look weird. The bike looks easy enough, just a new pipe on the frame.jm and remove the fender from the upper fork.jm. The tyres also like really basic, anyone should be able to do them without much if any modeling knowledge, just use DJ's current blend and remove the knobby then just add a stretched block.
Hi
samioo

Post by samioo »

Boblob801 wrote:The suit shouldn't be too ad you'd just need to have a different set of normal maps for it, the current wrinkles would look weird. The bike looks easy enough, just a new pipe on the frame.jm and remove the fender from the upper fork.jm. The tyres also like really basic, anyone should be able to do them without much if any modeling knowledge, just use DJ's current blend and remove the knobby then just add a stretched block.
ok thanks man :lol:
My names Jeff
Boblob801

Post by Boblob801 »

I can do the tyres if you want, Idn about the rest.
Hi
samioo

Post by samioo »

Boblob801 wrote:I can do the tyres if you want, Idn about the rest.
how much would u do the tyres for :?:
My names Jeff
Boblob801

Post by Boblob801 »

Pm'd you
Hi