Help a noob out?

Post about creating and skinning models here
CeeJayHDz
Team: Privateer

Help a noob out?

Post by CeeJayHDz »

Since im now privateer and not looking for a team for a while i was wondering if any experienced skinners would be willing to make me some bikes? i was thinking how burkeen and dunivant have the same graphics kit but on each model so i can swap about when i feel like it. All these would be on the yz250f 2009 dyno. If you're up for it then send me a pm.

(cant pay for anything so keep that in mind)

thanks

in before i get moaned at by someone for something ive done wrong xD
John23

Re: Help a noob out?

Post by John23 »

No one in this community will do quality custom skins for free. It just takes too long.
jlv wrote:This post is useless.
That Yellow Owl

Post by That Yellow Owl »

John23 wrote:No one in this community will do quality custom skins for free. It just takes too long.
Yeah no one does anything for free anymore. They all need money, everyone does. They need it to feed their families, pay the bills, or in some cases, they need money for a pc because their "military" benefits won't buy them computers so they resort to scamming people for money because they "risk their lives to protect people's freedom" (aka sit on their ass, play sim, and go to high school) :wink:
Whip it.
John23

Post by John23 »

That Yellow Owl wrote:
John23 wrote:No one in this community will do quality custom skins for free. It just takes too long.
Yeah no one does anything for free anymore. They all need money, everyone does. They need it to feed their families, pay the bills, or in some cases, they need money for a pc because their "military" benefits won't buy them computers so they resort to scamming people for money because they "risk their lives to protect people's freedom" (aka sit on their ass, play sim, and go to high school) :wink:
You're a little late for that...
That Yellow Owl

Post by That Yellow Owl »

Nope, not late. I was here when it happened and is not gonna get old btw. You are known through your actions.
Whip it.
John23

Post by John23 »

That Yellow Owl wrote:Nope, not late. I was here when it happened and is not gonna get old btw. You are known through your actions.
Dude. You need to let things go and be a man. I actually lived up to it and knew what I did was stupid. The fact that you can't move on is pretty immature. You're like the guy who had one good joke and uses it over and over. The joke is dead. Why don't you actually realize that I know what I did was wrong and handle it like a man. I mean if you think that judging someone online is worth your time, go ahead.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

John, you'll hear that forever :wink:
John23

Post by John23 »

Wahlamt wrote:John, you'll hear that forever :wink:
I guess some people don't know how to let things go.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

It's not about letting go, it's about remembering that you're an idiot.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.