Bike Skins

Post about creating and skinning models here
motoholden

Bike Skins

Post by motoholden »

Hit me up if you want a skin for your team or just yourself. Might charge a little if I get a lot of requests but it would only be a very very small amount. I do take a lot of time on my skins that is the reason but again I might just do it for free
kodykesler100
Team: Privateer

Re: Bike Skins

Post by kodykesler100 »

hey bro, tbh i just got this game 2 days ago and its amazing, jlv is awesome, so many options of how you want your bike and rider to look like. Im still kindof a noob rider, but getting better everyday fo sho. I was just wondering if you could make a skin of my personal bike, kx250f 2011. Ill send some pics if you are interested ( they wont disappoint you, i promise). and bro, it would be sick if i could get the skin for free as a since im a newcomer ( this is my first ever post/reply on the forums) and i think this skin will be popular to the public. Ill shout you out on social media or on forums or whatever else you would like. thanks.
EllisRempelos153

Post by EllisRempelos153 »

hey would you be able to make my bike? i have the vector file for my graphics that i can send you. also send a few pics of my bike
mxkiller253

Post by mxkiller253 »

If you're still doing this and you would like to create a 2013 kxf250 skin for me let me know email me mossyoak1222@hotmail.com