M121C's Early-Access Honda Now Available!

Post about creating and skinning models here
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Re: M121C's Early-Access Honda Now Available!

Post by mxsrider96 »

Ohagan75 wrote:name and shame Mason.
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
SOAB_465

Post by SOAB_465 »

SMR 510RR wrote:I think Kickstarter/Indigogo is the best option personally. I think with that method more people can donate a smaller amount and if the goal is met then bam release it and nothing to rip.

With the stretch goals on Kickstarter you could even set an amount where source files would be released vs. just a basic scram of the stock bike and a few skins.

I would be totally down for that, I just can't justify paying $100 for a bike personally because I just play for enjoyment and TBH I only really ride when testing out track stuff these days anyways.

It does suck that one person ruined it for everyone.

This is obviously the way to go.

Set your basic goal for scrammed release, and offer a support level that includes a custom scrammed skin for the supporter's team, and then a stretch goal for a full release so everyone can use it... it's your early release and full release model and it's all managed for you

that said, I ride in first person and I'm happy as a clam looking at the stock carnival-balloon fender JLV sent me in 2009
m121c

Post by m121c »

Let's put some shit on blast here.

Some kid who did not buy the Honda.

He bought the Honda, and was one of the 2 people with the specific download.

Reallyl hope who ever this get's what they deserve. Turbo squid is known for not take this type of stuff lightly (Legally), you can fill out there forms with BS info but you can't escape your digital trail. Hopefully you were truly "Anonymous".

"Your price is ridiculous but I would really like to make a deal with you, as I have png's of your bike I shouldn't have."

My Old Honda link given to me by some random person

I could go through a pile of PM's and FB (Worst thing that ever happened is rF requiring real names) from people telling me my prices were ridiculous, so and so is selling my bike, so and so is giving my bike out, "I have your bike let me use it or else", blah blah blah. I usually just get a kick out of it, but right now I think it's a perfect time to show some of you what it really looks like to be a "creator of the community".

Attacker KTM - Drama everywhere, for $5. In the end it got passed around, ripped, and eventually released.
Attacker Suzuki - Ripped, passed around, and then blackmailed until it's eventual release again.
Andy's Kawi - Ripped, passed around, black mailed, harassed, no "official" release other than countless "forum hero's", and now private.
Jay's KTM - Ripped, passed around, free release cancelled, no "official" release other than countless "forum hero's" and is now private. Apparently also being re-distributed by some scum.
Mason's Honda - Well I think you get the pattern here.

Future bikes - :lol:

This is just bikes, what about gear? tracks? events?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's the creators fault though don't worry. If I would have just released 8 months of my work for free for this ungrateful community full of brats, everything would have been fine. The sad part is, I would rather make a quick buck and have it leaked, then ever release anything for free for this fucking place. I know, I'm a prick.

That's all I got.

*Drop mic*

James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

kxalex31 is Alex Carlo.

Go get him sugar bear!
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

I love those kinds of Mason posts, where he says some real shit and drops bombs like it's his job.
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
Bhardy448
Team: team.fammx.com

Post by Bhardy448 »

But what am I to do with this unfinished Honda...
jlv wrote:It's OK. I think he's Australian.
Arkady910

Post by Arkady910 »

I respect that and i'm totaly agree with you mason, but it's the fact.
There is so many tards and kids who think they can get anything free and they don't care of how long the creator pass to do a model or a skin.
They don't respect anyone and they don't respect themselves.

You can't do nothing to resolve that problem, you just can do what you want and keep it only for you or let/sell it to people who respect you and your work like James Webb.

I'm realy disappointed about this situation, because I could never have your Honda (I expected so much because I'm a Honda fan) and I can't afford to buy it.
But I respect your decision and I'll wait for another good 3D modeler made it and let it for free or sell it less expensive like you (the espoire sustains it seems).
Big Smooth one3
Team: TMFR [Aulmni]

Post by Big Smooth one3 »

hhmm...someone banned from a certain paid event with early track release now linked to another pay-for-content leak... :idea:
Aggressively Mediocre Image
bill moynes
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Architech

Post by bill moynes »

Im sure rowdy bought it from robert galloway
Well thats what he was telling me :D
MotoX745

Post by MotoX745 »

so fucking sad... it really is sad that we can't have anything good because of kids like that.
Attempted Photographer < I try.... Shitty racer, Only good at screenshots, forever pretending to be quick at MXS.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

I doubt Wheels and crew would argue with me about this at all.

Scumbag.

ConnerPeavy
Team: EZDecals | ilabb.com

Post by ConnerPeavy »

One thing that went wrong was a kid stealing his dad's credit card to buy it and didn't care what he did with it cause it wasn't his money, 100% sure if it was his own money that wouldn't have happened.

Hate seeing dumb ass kids like this ruin the community! But I don't blame Mason one bit for his decision on not releasing the model.

Hittem with it Chex :D
Discord: Peavy#7738
kxalex31
Team: Evergood

Post by kxalex31 »

i realize what i did wrong. but i know i wasnt the only one that passed around the download. but he probably wont say his name because hes fast irl and can probably win 2016 sx events. real nice.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

kxalex31 wrote:i realize what i did wrong. but i know i wasnt the only one that passed around the download. but he probably wont say his name because hes fast irl and can probably win 2016 sx events. real nice.
Now that you admitted it, hopefully you get a forum ban too.
kxalex31
Team: Evergood

Post by kxalex31 »

checkerz wrote:
kxalex31 wrote:i realize what i did wrong. but i know i wasnt the only one that passed around the download. but he probably wont say his name because hes fast irl and can probably win 2016 sx events. real nice.
Now that you admitted it, hopefully you get a forum ban too.
yes because i admit to my actions. i already apologized to mason.