M121C's Early-Access Honda Now Available!

Post about creating and skinning models here
m121c

Post by m121c »

I'm late on this but October came quicker than I thought. Alright so, my pre-release Honda (or early access as I call it) is now available until it's full free release April 23rd, 2016. I wanted to make a new topic to clear things up and start a more organized topic. Not one where I accidentally hit submit.. :oops:

As I said October snuck up on me, please note not everything is done that I have planned, read the FAQ and you will know what to expect. I will update this post as needed.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

FAQ - All the Answers and Information you need

_________________________________________________________________________________________

What is the purpose of this?

It's no secret there as been some controversy around the community with selling vs free. I will not lie and say I don't want money for something I spent over 6 months working on, although I chose to do yes, I can also choose to not make it public. Now I don't want to do that... I honestly don't, so I tried to think of a plan where you can have your cake and eat it too. Well I came to a conclusion that I can't/won't sell the bike, I will allow early-access version to be purchased by those who want it now and in return I will allow anyone and everyone who purchases it early to use it exclusively for their Supercross teams. It's a long wait for those who don't want an early version... but the release with be full and free with all necessary and available parts, PSDs, JM's ,etc (obj/blend excluded). Hopefully it works out for everyone!

So there will be a free release when is it again and why is it so far away?

Yes! Everything I have made has always been free and will continue to be that way. The release date will be April 23rd, 2016, it is set here because I want to be able to give people who wait time to use the bike for outdoors but yet allow the ones who paid their money to enjoy it through Supercross. If I did it any earlier I know there is no stopping anyone from just making a quick team pack, which to me seemed unfair to those who purchased it early.

So if I wait do I miss out on anything?

Nope! Other than using it for supercross and being able to throw your 2 cents into the final release, you will miss out on absolutely nothing.

What happens if it gets leaked,ripped, or pass around during the early access time period?

This is one thing I want to be clear: there are no refunds. By getting a early access Honda you are aware of the risk of ripping and luckily we have measures to protect that. Ultimately the bike will be released for free whether it gets ripped or not. It's not me that gets screwed so don't think you will get on my nerves if you think you are doing the community a solid, the people who get screwed are the ones who have paid their money. Although I will feel bad for those who are not involved and paid their money, but the only way this fails is if it's one of those people. Up to this point no one has the Honda like I do and there are no possibilities of it getting leaked, so if it happens it will be from someone who purchases and early access version bottom line. I suggest you enjoy your early exclusivity.

What are the prices for early access?

$100. I've decided to not include a stock version as there is really no one that wanted it, unless there is demand for it the race version is the only version as of now.

What do I get when I purchase an early access version?

3 Organized PSDs (Diffuse, Normal Map, Spec Map), All current JM options, stock bike SAF. Not only that but you get to provide feedback and your 2 cents on the Honda. Want a part? Request it, it may just happen! Not only by supporting my project with purchasing an early version you are helping me finish my Honda for the rest of the community to enjoy. You are basically my beta testers in a way, although the bike is already finished I really want to know if there are any problems with my PSD's, jms, materials, etc. as well as get some suggestions. So expect updates as time goes by with more parts, LODS testing, etc. More info on the parts below.

What are the available parts as of now? UPDATED LAST: 10/2/2015

There is a lot to list but here is a list on the major thing you can do.

A list of all things you get with PSD's :

Stock parts can be changed to aftermarket
-Front Forks (Fork ends, Upper + Lower fork coatings)
-Rear shock
-Engine (Case color to Magnesium, Clutch Covers, Rad Hoses, etc.)
-Seats
-Exhausts (Currently have PC Ti-6 and FMF Megabomb (Stainless + Anodized Titanium)

Color changes
-Plastic
-Triple Clamps
-Bar Clamps
-Rear spring
-Linkage

There are more I probably just forgot.

What do you plan on doing and what parts did you say you didn't have done?

Planned parts
-Updated Cycra front plate + CF shroud tip guards
-Many carbon fiber parts
-Black frame/swingarm

What needs finished that I have started
-Yoshimura RS-9 (Full Carbon and Stainless)

Parts that MAY happen
-Extra bar combos
-Handguards
-Disc Guard
-Others suggestions?

This all sounds awesome how do I move forward?

PM me and I'll get you set up! Expect to pay first get content 2nd, if you don't trust that then I'm sorry but you will have to wait until the free release. If you already have contacted me and are on the list, I will be pming you here in the next day or two just have to go over a thing a or two with the pack, thanks for the patience!

So hopefully that answers any questions and fills everyone in. If not ask away and I'll answer it, I'm hoping this all works out well for everyone and that it goes smoothly. Like I said I'm still working on this so expect updates on this topic.

Thanks!
Blastur
Team: The Boss One

Post by Blastur »

Sick. Cannot wait for it. one question though, Can you explain how to pay you, with your email and your steam if someone wants to buy you maybe a steam card-would that be accepted? i mean a steam card would be easy for most people.
Blastur
Team: The Boss One

Re: M121C's Early-Access Honda Now Available!

Post by Blastur »

And if we buy in early access, do we have permssion to release as team skins? of course scrammed but still.
BradyS21
Team: EuroTrashSilencer
Location: Working the corner to earn money to buy a new pipe because I don't know what my works pipe does :'(

Post by BradyS21 »

Alright here's the deal, a trade for the honda, I will trade you 3 nude pictures of Matt & a month subscription to my snapchat? Deal?
tyskorn wrote:WHOA WHOA WHOA. I apologize for Brady's language, everyone.
760Liam

Post by 760Liam »

BradyS21 wrote:Alright here's the deal, a trade for the honda, I will trade you 3 nude pictures of Matt & a month subscription to my snapchat? Deal?
I wish I knew how to model.. that's an awesome deal.
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

BradyS21 wrote:Alright here's the deal, a trade for the honda, I will trade you 3 nude pictures of Matt & a month subscription to my snapchat? Deal?
The value of those nudes has gone down. Too many people have received them over the past year, so they went from a treasure to a coaster.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

I have some never-before-seen Matt nudes that are worth more than you could ever imagine.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

How to wreck a thread (or make it better) 101, featuring Brady, Matt, and August. Great class right there
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
m121c

Post by m121c »

@blastur send money through paypal. I have no use for a steam card as I don't really play games very much.

@Brady The snapchat part is tempting, the nudes though... There isn't anyone that hasn't seem them. Unfortunate for them actually... Deal breaker.
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

KTM57 wrote:I have some never-before-seen Matt nudes that are worth more than you could ever imagine.
dbaum25moto
Team: DBD

Post by dbaum25moto »

i got 5$
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

Please sell this to Cole Gress...

:lol:
dbaum25moto

Post by dbaum25moto »

dbaum25moto wrote:i got 5$
I will bake you cookies too
John23

Post by John23 »

dbaum25moto wrote:
I raise him one brownie and a kiss
jlv wrote:This post is useless.
dbaum25moto

Post by dbaum25moto »

John23 wrote:
dbaum25moto wrote:
I raise him one brownie and a kiss
Ill give you all that, And a pencil :wink: