M121C's Early-Access Honda Now Available!

Post about creating and skinning models here
suzuki98

Re: M121C's Early-Access Honda Now Available!

Post by suzuki98 »

This really sucks I have a full time job and a house bills and kids was waiting on this because I don't have the extra money to purchase things for this game. Thanks for being stupid all you had to do was keep it to yourself till the public release. Now it will not be released thanks for that. This is why I don't think very highly of the kids growing up today. If it was my kid that did this, computer would be gone tv would be gone and you would be grounded after I took a belt to you.
m121c

Post by m121c »

Big Smooth one3 wrote:I feel compelled to say 1 more thing before I check out for the night and this goes wild.

I have to assume Carlo is in the 12-16 age bracket. Before any of us "old guys" (adults with actual jobs and life experience) blow him out on here and say hateful, insulting things, think about the age of the kid you're talking to. Would you word things the same if it was a person-to-person conversation?

This is not a statement meant to diminish what he has done on more than 1 occasion, but I just want to insert some real life perspective before this kid gets publicly crucified.
I agree with you. Although what he did is wrong, and he needs to learn from it, please people still keep it civil. By no means did I want people to be saying hurtful things, public shaming is one thing, but harassing a 15 year old is uncalled for.

I should have handled that differently.
suzuki98 wrote: This is why I don't think very highly of the kids growing up today. If it was my kid that did this, computer would be gone tv would be gone and you would be grounded after I took a belt to you.
I agree with this as well. Society has become so pussified it is ridiculous and this is the result of it. We are seeing the "Let them cry it out" generation of parenting. I would have never of even thought EVER about taking my parents credit card for any reason, I would've gotten my ass beat so bad that when I got old enough, I wouldn't want my own credit card.
suzuki98

Post by suzuki98 »

Was really looking forward to the model. Wish I had the money to support the people that are doing things for this game unfortunately I don't have the extra money because of real life situations.
suzuki98

Post by suzuki98 »

Sorry for dp I have had the kxf template for over a year and never shared it because I know how much time and what it takes to create for people. Don't pm me the people that don't have it I am not giving that out it is not mine. It's respect and that is something I feel is lacking in this community.
HuffenPuffer801
Team: Privateer

Post by HuffenPuffer801 »

I think you shouldn't be aloud to ask money from MXS people, everything has been free and now everyone is wanting money.
HUFFENPUFFER801
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

HuffenPuffer801 wrote:I think you shouldn't be aloud to ask money from MXS people, everything has been free and now everyone is wanting money.
Welcome to life. If you don't change this way of thinking, you will end up homeless and/or dead
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
bdownen323

Post by bdownen323 »

HuffenPuffer801 wrote:I think you shouldn't be aloud to ask money from MXS people.
I agree. Especially for racing.
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

Yeah people who make people pay to race are swine. Fuck those guys. Especially the short ones
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

HuffenPuffer801 wrote:I think you shouldn't be aloud to ask money from MXS people, everything has been free and now everyone is wanting money.
Sounds good, we'll all just keep our content to ourselves then. Problem solved.
suzuki98

Post by suzuki98 »

I know it is a game but irl don't the amateurs pay to race with nothing in return. Wait the pros pay to race to I know because I have been there it has been a long time but irl always had to pay to race. I don't mind that but I came from mcm1 and then to mxatv where people did it for fun and to better the community. It's funny I have been in this longer than some of you have been alive lol.
SOAB_465

Post by SOAB_465 »

you've been part of this community for 4 months, so you don't have a ton of perspective on this.

When it started, almost everyone was new to making tracks and bikes, so everything that got released got praise, and everyone working on content got support.

Now everything that gets released gets complaints, and every one who tries to start track making or modelling gets shit on. New members want money for putting numbers on gear which takes minutes when the gear took hours to create. This has driven the best contributors in the community to start looking for ways to monetize their work, to help them shrug off the whining about their content and feel less cheated by people profiting from their work.

I won't pay for bikes, gear or tracks, because I can live with the content already out there, but I have supported both paid races this month, because without organized racing the excitement will go out of the game for me, and I do appreciate the hours people put into the community without expecting anything in return.

It's one thing to not use the content and not give money to the creators, but all the children whining about having to pay, or trying to "teach the creators a lesson" by ripping content are way out of line and the community/society-in-general would be a better place without them.

/rantoff
SMR 510RR
Team: Privateer

Post by SMR 510RR »

SOAB_465 wrote:
you've been part of this community for 4 months, so you don't have a ton of perspective on this.

When it started, almost everyone was new to making tracks and bikes, so everything that got released got praise, and everyone working on content got support.

Now everything that gets released gets complaints, and every one who tries to start track making or modelling gets shit on. New members want money for putting numbers on gear which takes minutes when the gear took hours to create. This has driven the best contributors in the community to start looking for ways to monetize their work, to help them shrug off the whining about their content and feel less cheated by people profiting from their work.

I won't pay for bikes, gear or tracks, because I can live with the content already out there, but I have supported both paid races this month, because without organized racing the excitement will go out of the game for me, and I do appreciate the hours people put into the community without expecting anything in return.

It's one thing to not use the content and not give money to the creators, but all the children whining about having to pay, or trying to "teach the creators a lesson" by ripping content are way out of line and the community/society-in-general would be a better place without them.

/rantoff
Probably the best summary I have seen.

The point I keep trying to make is that if there is no money there may be no content. If you don't want to pay just ignore it and its almost like it doesn't exist.
dombeal57

Post by dombeal57 »

Is this going to be released yet?!?!?!?
m121c

Post by m121c »

dombeal57 wrote:Is this going to be released yet?!?!?!?
Wouldn't get your hopes up, it's not happening.
Mr. Wiggles
Team: GSR/137 Kid

Post by Mr. Wiggles »

m121c wrote:
dombeal57 wrote:Is this going to be released yet?!?!?!?
Wouldn't get your hopes up, it's not happening.
Not really surprised by that
Bottom feeder at LCQ Studios
Internet Nice Guy!