M121C's Early-Access Honda Now Available!

Post about creating and skinning models here
User avatar
checkerz
Posts: 8481
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:23 am
Team: RaGe Factory

Re: M121C's Early-Access Honda Now Available!

Postby checkerz » Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:11 pm

kxalex31 wrote:
checkerz wrote:
kxalex31 wrote:i realize what i did wrong. but i know i wasnt the only one that passed around the download. but he probably wont say his name because hes fast irl and can probably win 2016 sx events. real nice.

Now that you admitted it, hopefully you get a forum ban too.

yes because i admit to my actions. i already apologized to mason.

More than I got I guess. But does that just make it okay? Are you going to pay Mason for each of those people you linked the bike to, and each of the people they gave it to as well?

User avatar
MX PRODIGY 17
Posts: 3271
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:36 pm
Team: TBR
Location: New Jersey
Contact:

Re: M121C's Early-Access Honda Now Available!

Postby MX PRODIGY 17 » Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:11 pm

Can someone send me a link to this bike? It looks nice but I can't find the link.
Image

User avatar
kxalex31
Posts: 1073
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:35 pm
Team: Evergood
Location: Louisiana
Contact:

Re: M121C's Early-Access Honda Now Available!

Postby kxalex31 » Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:12 pm

ive already talked to him about this topic; he said he doesnt want my money.
Image

bdownen323
Posts: 2947
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:00 pm

Re: M121C's Early-Access Honda Now Available!

Postby bdownen323 » Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:13 pm

PSD please?

User avatar
Hi Im Skyqe
Posts: 2761
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:52 pm
Team: wat

Re: M121C's Early-Access Honda Now Available!

Postby Hi Im Skyqe » Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:14 pm

kxalex31 wrote:i realize what i did wrong. but i know i wasnt the only one that passed around the download. but he probably wont say his name because hes fast irl and can probably win 2016 sx events. real nice.


Do you have proof that he gave the link to people or are you just trying to justify why YOU gave it away?

User avatar
BradyS21
Posts: 1202
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:15 pm
Team: EuroTrashSilencer
Location: Working the corner to earn money to buy a new pipe because I don't know what my works pipe does :'(

Re: M121C's Early-Access Honda Now Available!

Postby BradyS21 » Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:14 pm

MX PRODIGY 17 wrote:Can someone send me a link to this bike? It looks nice but I can't find the link.

^^^ add another to this list.
tyskorn wrote:WHOA WHOA WHOA. I apologize for Brady's language, everyone.

User avatar
kxalex31
Posts: 1073
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:35 pm
Team: Evergood
Location: Louisiana
Contact:

Re: M121C's Early-Access Honda Now Available!

Postby kxalex31 » Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:15 pm

Hi Im Skyqe wrote:
kxalex31 wrote:i realize what i did wrong. but i know i wasnt the only one that passed around the download. but he probably wont say his name because hes fast irl and can probably win 2016 sx events. real nice.


Do you have proof that he gave the link to people or are you just trying to justify why YOU gave it away?

i do not have proof.
Image

User avatar
Hi Im Skyqe
Posts: 2761
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:52 pm
Team: wat

Re: M121C's Early-Access Honda Now Available!

Postby Hi Im Skyqe » Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:17 pm

kxalex31 wrote:
Hi Im Skyqe wrote:
kxalex31 wrote:i realize what i did wrong. but i know i wasnt the only one that passed around the download. but he probably wont say his name because hes fast irl and can probably win 2016 sx events. real nice.


Do you have proof that he gave the link to people or are you just trying to justify why YOU gave it away?

i do not have proof.


So you don't know for certain that this fast KTM amateur rider sent it around?

User avatar
kxalex31
Posts: 1073
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:35 pm
Team: Evergood
Location: Louisiana
Contact:

Re: M121C's Early-Access Honda Now Available!

Postby kxalex31 » Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:18 pm

no i do not.
Image

bdownen323
Posts: 2947
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:00 pm

Re: M121C's Early-Access Honda Now Available!

Postby bdownen323 » Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:20 pm

He did look pretty good on Chase McDonald's UID at Monster Cup...

User avatar
kxalex31
Posts: 1073
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:35 pm
Team: Evergood
Location: Louisiana
Contact:

Re: M121C's Early-Access Honda Now Available!

Postby kxalex31 » Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:21 pm

go head and ban me. i know what i did was wrong and it wont happen again. but i know thats not a way out of this so do what you have to do. if you need to ban me, go head. i know i shouldnt have done this and it was a really dumb mistake.
Image

User avatar
kxalex31
Posts: 1073
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:35 pm
Team: Evergood
Location: Louisiana
Contact:

Re: M121C's Early-Access Honda Now Available!

Postby kxalex31 » Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:22 pm

bdownen323 wrote:He did look pretty good on Chase McDonald's UID at Monster Cup...

me?
Image

bdownen323
Posts: 2947
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:00 pm

Re: M121C's Early-Access Honda Now Available!

Postby bdownen323 » Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:23 pm

kxalex31 wrote:
bdownen323 wrote:He did look pretty good on Chase McDonald's UID at Monster Cup...

me?

No. Our other suspect.

User avatar
Hi Im Skyqe
Posts: 2761
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:52 pm
Team: wat

Re: M121C's Early-Access Honda Now Available!

Postby Hi Im Skyqe » Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:23 pm

kxalex31 wrote:no i do not.


So why did you say this then when it is known only two of you had this specific link?

kxalex31 wrote:but i know i wasnt the only one that passed around the download.


Image

User avatar
kxalex31
Posts: 1073
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:35 pm
Team: Evergood
Location: Louisiana
Contact:

Re: M121C's Early-Access Honda Now Available!

Postby kxalex31 » Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:24 pm

i just had a feeling he did because one of his friends always ask me for unreleased stuff.
Image


Return to “Model and Skin Editing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests